TS 10th Class Hall ticket 2021 download from bse.telangana.gov.in for TS SSC Annual Exams. Simple steps are provided to download Hall tickets. The Board of Secondary Education, Telangana (BSETelangana) has released the hall ticket for the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination 2021.
As per the BSE Telangana News, TS 10th Class Examinations 2021 have been cancelled due to Covid19. The Telangana State Secondary School Certificate (SSC), or Class 10 result has been declared on May 21. This year the TS SSC results have been declared on the basis of internal assessments.
Candidates who will be appearing for the examinations can download the Hall tickets from the official website of BSE Telangana. Directorate of Government Examination, Telangana has released the Telangana 10th Board Exam Hall Ticket. Candidates who will appear for the Class 10 Board Exam can download the Hall ticket from the official site of Directorate of Government Examination, Telangana
The exam for Class 10 will commence from March 19, 2020, and will end on April 3, 2020. The examination will begin from 9.30 am onwards. Candidates will have to follow these simple steps to download the hall tickets from the official site.
|Name of the Hall Ticket||TS SSC Hall Ticket 2021|
|Title||Check TS 10th Class Hall Ticket 2021|
|Subject||BSE Telangana will release TS 10th Hall Ticket 2021|
TS SSC 2020 Exam date sheet: The SSC examinations in the state are scheduled to be conducted from March 16 to April 3, 2020. The students are advised to speed up their revision as there are only a few days left for the board exams. The exam time table is provided below that will help you plan your study routine. The Telangana 10th Board exams will begin from 9.30 am onwards as per the timetable given below
Telangana SSC Board exams 2021 have been cancelled
BSE Telangana TS SSC Exams Time Table 2021
- March 19: First Language Paper-I (Group-A) and First Language Paper-I (Composite Course)
- March 20: First Language Paper-II (Group-A) and First Language Paper-II (Composite Course)
- March 21: Second Language (Telugu & Hindi)
- March 23: English Paper-I
- March 24: English Paper-II
- March 26: Mathematics Paper-I
- March 27: Mathematics Paper-II
- March 28: General Science Paper-I
- March 30: General Science Paper-II
- March 31: Social Studies Paper-I
- April 01: Social Studies Paper-II
- April 03: OSSC Main Language Paper -I
- April 04: OSSC Main Language Paper -II
- April 06: SSC Vocational Course
1) All Papers:
9.30 A.M. to 12.15 P.M. except 2nd Language
Timings for 2nd Language -9.30 A.M. to 12.45 P.M.
2) Composite Course First Lang.
Paper -I (60 Marks) 9.30 A.M to 12.45 P.M
Paper- II (20 Marks) 9.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M
How to download TS 10th Class Hall tickets 2021:
- Visit the official website – https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/
- Under ‘Quick links’, click on SSC hall ticket link
- In the provided fields, select your district, school and enter your name and date of birth
- Click on ‘Download hall ticket’
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future use
Note that students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall if not carrying Hall ticket. All the academic course subjects/papers are common for both SSC academic course and OSSC course candidates.
TSS 10th Class Hall Tickets
|TS 10th Class Hall Tickets||Download|
|Regular Hall Tickets||Download|
|Private Hall Tickets||Download|
|OSSC Hall Tickets||Download|
|Vocational Hall Tickets||Download|
TS SSC Hall ticket details: TS SSC Hall ticket contain the following details. District, Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, School Name, Exam Center Name, Identification Marks, Date of Birth, Medium, Gender, TS SSC Exams Time Table , Exam timings and Important instructions are given on the Hall ticket
- There will be a different set of question papers for each subject
- If any student attempts answers to a wrong set of question paper as the one assigned, their candidature will be cancelled, according to the official release
- Candidates who appear at the wrong centre than the one allotted will also be disqualified.
- The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exams will begin from March 16 and conclude on April 03, 2020.
Instructions given on Hall ticket:
1. Observe the Exam Dates: Candidate should note the examination dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. Visit the Exam centre: The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Verify Your Particulars on Hall ticket: Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. Enter the Exam Hall by 9 AM: The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Malpractice: Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Preserve the Hall Ticket: Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Verify your Photo: Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
FIRST LANG : TEL – TELEGU ; HIN – HINDI ; TAM – TAMIL ; KAN – KANNADA ; MAR – MARATHI ; URD – URDU ; ORI – ORIYA ; ARA – ARABIC ;PER – PERSIAN ; SAN – SANSKRIT
SECOND LANG : HIN – HINDI; TEL – TELEGU
The Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE) class 10 exams will commence from March 16, (Friday) 2020. The SSC exams will begin at 9:30 am students need to report at least 15 minutes prior to the exam. Here are some of the main tips students need to keep in mind before the exam
1. Hall ticket: Students need to carry their admit card or hall ticket with them. Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to appear for their senior secondary certificate exam, according to official notification. The document is also important for checking and security purposes and to avoid any malpractice. Those who have not downloaded the admit card yet can do so by following these steps – TS SSC class 10 admit card.
2. Banned items: Candidates cannot bring any written material, electronic device or metallic device in the exam. To avoid any cheating or impersonation and easy identification, candidates are not allowed to wear different items of clothing. Students need to wear the uniform of their respective schools during the exam.
3. Reporting time: Candidates need to reach the campus on time, if any candidates enter after the reporting time, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Reporting time, gate closing time and other details are mentioned on the hall tickets. For the convenience of the candidates, BSE has also released a list of exam centres on its official website, bsetelangana.org.