TS Study Circle Free Coaching for Foundation Course 2020 for State Services, Banking, RRB, SSC, TS Study Circle Free Coaching Programme Admissions 2020: Online Application form for admission into the free coaching for 6 months foundation course – 2020 for sc / st / bc/minority. TS SCD Free Coaching Admissions, TS Study Circle Free Coaching Programmes, Telangana State Study Circle Free Coaching for Foundation Course for State Services including Banking, RRB and SSC. Bank POs, Clerks Free Coaching admissions(Banking Recruitment), RRB Recruitment Free Coaching admissions, SSC Recruitment Free Coaching admissions, Free Coaching Programmes for Competitive Exams, www.tsStudyCircle.In Free Coaching Programmes for State Services Recruitment
Course Duration: 15-07-209 to 31-12-2020
TS Study Circle, SCD Department is arranging free coaching for 6 months foundation course including Banking, RRB and SSC in 8 old district head quarters and 2 New district head quarters through TS Study Circle to SC, ST, BC and Minority Candidates for about 100 candidates of Telangana State. Online applications are invited from eligible SC, ST, OBC and Minority candidates belonging to Telangana 31 districts for admission into foundation course free coaching programme at T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad for the academic year 2020-2020.
Scheduled Castes Development Department, TS Study Circle Entrance Exam for admission into coaching programme to SC, ST, OBC and Minority candidates for competitive exams viz. State Services, Banking Services, RRB, SSC, TSPSC, TSLPRB, Group-l & II Services and other Central Services at TS Study Circle, Warangal, Karimanagar, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad for the year 2020-2020. The coaching programme will be for 3 months and it is a full Residential programme.
1. The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.3.00 lakhs for
SCs and STs and Rs.2.00 lakh for OBCs / Minorities.
2. Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions during 2020-18, since this is a full time residential course.
3. Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government . elsewhere.
4. Aspirants should have completed their Graduation courses.
5. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms like age etc. prescribed by the organizations like UPSC / TSPSC or Banking Services etc.
1. Admission is through entrance examination which is in objective question paper, as per the General Studies syllabus of the State Services.
2. Entrance Test will be in objective type questions covering General Studies, Mental Ability and
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through online mode at http://tsscstudycircle.telangana.gov.in/
- Apply for (3) months foundation course for Group – I,II,III & IV
- Apply for (3) months foundation course for IBPS/ SSC & RRB
Application Form Details
APPLICATION FORMAT FOR ADMISSION TO THE COACHING PROGRAMME 2020-2020
1.Name : (in BLOCK CAPITALS)
2. Father’s Name:
3. Sex : Male/ Female
4. Community(SC / ST / BC/ Minority / PH) (copy of Caste Certificate should be enclosed)
5. Native Place & District :
6. Date of Birth & Age in completed years(copy of SSC marks memo should be enclosed)
7. Educational Qualification : (Copy of Graduation / Professional Degree Certificate of qualifying exam and marks memos should be enclosed for SSC, Inter, Degree / Professional Degree)
8.Annual Income of Father / Guardian : (Copy of Income Certificate issued by concerned MRO for the year 2014-15 to be enclosed)
9.Place at which you wish to appear for : Entrance Exam conducted by T S Study Circle (if conducted)
10 Mobile No. :
11 Email ID. :
12 Complete postal Address with pin code : for Correspondence
Paste passport Size Photograph here duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
I certify that the facts mentioned above are true and correct and I shall forfeit candidature if any information furnished is found to be incorrect
Place and Date Signature of the Candidate
Important Dates: / Not Official Dates /
1. Issue of paper notification : 03-06-2020
2. Inviting online applications : 04-06-2020
3. Last date for receipt of applications: 20-06-2020
4. Hall tickets from: 25-06-2020
5. Date of Entrance Test: 30-06-2020
5. Announcement of results & selected candidates … 2020
8. Counselling / Verification of certificates … 2020
9. Commencement of classes …, 2020
Coaching Classes: 15-07-2020 to 31-12-2020
Venue of the entrance test will be mentioned in the hall ticket which will be uploaded in the website one week before the entrance test. Entrance Test will be conducted at Hyderabad and Warangal.