TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching Programme for competitive exams, #FreeCoaching Programme Admissions 2018 for Warangal, Karimnagar, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad Study circles: Telangana State Study Circle is going to release the Free Coaching Programme Admissions 2018 Notification in this year and Warangal, Karimnagar, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad Study Circles would invite the online application forms from eligible SC, ST, BC candidates belonging- to Warangal/ Karimanagar/ Mahabubnagar/ Nizamabad District for admission into coaching programme for competitive exams viz. Banking Services, RRB, SSC, State Group-l & II Services and other Central Services, at TS SC Study Circle, Warangal, Karimnagar, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad for the year 2018-18. The coaching program will be for five months and it is a full Residential program / some of the seats may be allotted to other Telangana Districts.
According to SC Study Circle , SC Welfare Director(Scheduled Castes Development Department), will train 100 SC candidates who will be selected for examination of group-2 posts across the state. There are 40 candidates who have been trained in SC Study Circles and 60 will be trained in various private institutions in Hyderabad . 15 mock teams have been set up with three members in 20 days course. Those trained in SC Study Circle will be provided with accommodation. SC SW Special Secretary Ajay Mishra has decided to train 100 students for each Study Center for Lecturers in Degree and Junior Gurukkal Colleges. Rs 75 lakhs will be spent for this purpose.
Telangana State Study Circle,Warangal, Karimanagar, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad Branches are going to release the Free Coaching Programme Admission 2018 Notification and Each Study Circle would invite applications from eligible SC, ST, OBC and Minority candidates for admission into coaching programme for competitive exams viz. Banking Services, RRB, SSC, State Group-l & II Services and other Central Services, at T.S. Study Circle for the year 2018-18. The coaching programme will be for five/Six months and it is a full Residential programme / some of the seats may be allotted to other Telangana Districts.
1. The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.3.00 lakhs for
SCs and STs and Rs.2.00 lakh for OBCs / Minorities.
2. Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions during 2017-2018, since this is a full time residential course.
3. Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government . elsewhere.
4. Aspirants should have completed their Graduation courses.
5. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms like age etc. prescribed by the organizations like UPSC / TSPSC or Banking Services etc.
1. Admission is through entrance examination which is in objective question paper, as per the General Studies syllabus of the Banking Services.
2. Entrance Test will be in objective type questions covering General Studies, Mental Ability and
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through Online mode only @ http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/Index.do
List of Enclosures:
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC),
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate),
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO (ending March 31st, 2016),
4. Copy of SSC, Inter, Degree/ Professional Degree/ PG Certificates.
5. Marks memos of Post Graduation/ Professional Degree,
6. Bonafied Certificates from Class IVth to Class X.
7. Disability certificate in case of disabled candidates.
1. Issue of paper notification 25th April, 2018
2. Inviting online applications 27th April, 2018
3. Last date for receipt of applications 15th May, 2018
4. Date of Entrance Test 27th May, 2018
5. Announcement of results & selected candidates 1st June, 2018
8. Counselling / Verification of certificates 13th, 14th & 15th June 2018
9. Commencement of classes 18th June, 2018
The date and venue of the entrance test will be communicated to the candidates by post / mail/ SMS.
Warangal: For any further details, they can obtain information from Deputy Director, SCD Dept., Warangal. (Format of application and guidelines can also be downloaded from the Website : tsstudycircle.in.
Email I.D.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahabubnagar: For any further details, they can obtain information from Deputy Director, SCD Dept., Mahabunagar. (Format of application and guidelines can also be downloaded from the Website : tsstudycircle.in.
Email I.D.: email@example.com
Karimnagar: For any further details, they can obtain information from Deputy Director, SCD Dept.,Karimnagar.
Format of application and guidelines can also be downloaded from the Website:tsstudycircle.in
Contact: 8886999708, 8886999708, 9491004166
Email I.D.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nizamabad: For any further details, they can obtain information from Deputy Director, SCD Dept., 2nd Floor,Pragathi Bhavan, Collectorate Complex, Nizamabad.
Format of application and guidelines can also be downloaded from the Website :tsstudycircle.in
Email I.D. : email@example.com
Application Form Details
APPLICATION FORMAT FOR ADMISSION TO THE COACHING FOR COACHING PROGRAMME 2018-2019
1.Name : (in BLOCK CAPITALS)
2. Father’s Name:
3. Sex : Male/ Female
4. Community(SC / ST / BC/ Minority / PH) (copy of Caste Certificate should be enclosed)
5. Native Place & District :
6. Date of Birth & Age in completed years(copy of SSC marks memo should be enclosed)
7. Educational Qualification : (Copy of Graduation / Professional Degree Certificate of qualifying exam and marks memos should be enclosed for SSC, Inter, Degree / Professional Degree)
8.Annual Income of Father / Guardian : (Copy of Income Certificate issued by concerned MRO for the year 2014-15 to be enclosed)
9.Place at which you wish to appear for : Entrance Exam conducted by T S Study Circle (if conducted)
10 Mobile No. :
11 Email ID. :
12 Complete postal Address with pincode : for Correspondence
Paste passport Size Photograph here duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
I certify that the facts mentioned above are true and correct and I shall forfeit candidature if any information furnished is found to be incorrect
Place and Date Signature of the Candidate