TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2023 or TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching 2023 for Foundation Course i.e., Free Coaching for State Services (Group I, II, III & IV), Banking, RRB, SSC. Apply Online at https://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/Index.do.
TS Study Circle Foundation Course Free Coaching Online Application form for admission into the free coaching for 2 months foundation course for SC. Telangana SC Study Circle Online Coaching for job seekers.
The TS SC Study Circle will provide coaching for Candidates for Central and State Government jobs. Study Circle will conduct online selection and interview of candidates for Providing Coaching/ training at 11 centers in Telangana, including Hyderabad.
Online Coaching will be part of its own faculty as well as reputed institutions in the country. This year the SC Study Circle conducted Online Coaching classes. This year, 100 students from each center will be selected and trained online them.
Students can stay at home and prepare for competitive exams for civil services as well as central and state government jobs. The government has recently approved another study center in Jagityala.
TS SCD Free Coaching Admissions, TS Study Circle Free Coaching Programmes, Telangana State Study Circle Free Coaching for Foundation Course for State Services (Group I, II, III & IV) including Banking, RRB and SSC. Bank POs, Clerks Free Coaching admissions (Banking Recruitment), RRB Recruitment Free Coaching admissions, SSC Recruitment Free Coaching admissions, Free Coaching Programmes for Competitive Exams, Free Coaching Programmes for State Services Recruitment
|Name Of The Coaching||TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching 2022|
|Conducting Organization Name||TS SC Study Circle|
|Subject||TS SC Study Circle has released Free Coaching for Foundation Course and Competitive exams|
|For Admission Into||Group I, II, III & IV or RRB, SSC, Bank POs & Clerks Free Coaching admissions|
Free Coaching for Competitive examinations:
Competitive examinations like
- SSC (Staff Selection Commission),
- Banking Probationary Officers (POs) and Clerical examinations,
- SLS and Constables,
- RRB, its related job notifications and
- Group-III & IV and allied examinations
Telangana State Scheduled Castes Study Circle branches:
- Suryapet and
- Siddipet districts
No. Seats: Free Coaching to 100 candidates from each district mentioned above (10) Districts of Telangana State
Reservation: The rule of reservation followed is
- 75% – SCs,
- 10% – STs and
- 15% – BCs, and
- among total seats 331/3rd percent of seats to women candidates and
- 3% of Physically challenged persons shall be reserved.
TS Study Circle, SCD Department is arranging free coaching for 2 months foundation course including Banking, RRB and SSC in 8 old district headquarters and 2 New district headquarters through TS Study Circle to SC, ST, BC and Minority Candidates for about 100 candidates of Telangana State.
Online applications are invited from eligible SC, ST, OBC and Minority candidates belonging to Telangana 31 districts for admission into foundation course free coaching programme at T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad for this academic year.
Scheduled Castes Development Department, TS Study Circle Entrance Exam for admission into the coaching programme to SC, ST, OBC and Minority candidates for competitive exams viz. State Services, Banking Services, RRB, SSC, TSPSC, TSLPRB, Group-l & II Services and other Central Services at TS Study Circle, Warangal, Karimnagar, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad for the year 2021-2022. The coaching programme will be for 3 months and it is a full Residential programme.
- Objective : To impart foundation coaching to SC youth for appearing to various Jobs from all (33) Districts in the State through (33) centres by entrusting the programme to the respective District Collectors.
- No of Candidates : approximately 75 to 150 in each District depending on the vacancy position.
- Location : (33) centres at District headquarters, in existing Professional / Degree / Junior college or as deemed fit by District Collectors.
- Duration : 1 ½ months to 2 months
- Facilities provided : Selected candidates would be provided Rs.75/- per day towards Lunch and tea, as DBT.
- Study material worth Rs.1500/- will be provided to each student.
- Selection Process: Based on Merit in the qualifying examination. Qualifying Exam : Degree Coaching : Foundation Course for Group-I, II, III & IV.
- Only SC candidates are eligible to apply for this.
- The annual income of the parent/guardian/family should not be more than Rs.3.00 lakhs for SCs.
- Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions during since this is a full-time residential course.
- Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government. elsewhere.
- Aspirants should have completed their Graduation courses.
- Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms like age etc. prescribed by the organizations like UPSC / TSPSC or Banking Services etc.
Selection Process: The process of selection of candidates is only through the entrance test conducted by the T.S. Study Circle. Among those selected candidates are classified according to the choice of their coaching on the basis of a number of candidates opted for each coaching program/course.
Centers will be designated for offering the particular course and the candidates should be prepared to go to other than their native districts. Wherever there is a need, we may arrange the centralized online coaching in the districts.
Entrance Exam Pattern: The pattern of question paper for entrance test is of objective type with 100 questions consisting of General Studies (55) marks, Aptitude, and Logical reasoning (45) marks. General Studies include Economy, History, Polity, Environment, Ecology, and Culture which cover both India and Telangana. The question paper for the entrance test will be in both English and Telugu versions which are for 100 marks with two hours duration.
Entrance Exam date: The date of the entrance test is scheduled for 05 Dec between 11.00 AM and 01.00 PM at respective (10) above mentioned districts.
List of documents to be uploaded along with application form:
1. Copy of SSC certificate (DOB proof)
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate)
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate for the financial year 2017-18 issued by MRO which is in force.
4. Copy of Degree Certificate
5. Copy of Provisional Certificate of Graduation
6. Transfer Certificate of last studied
7. Disability certificate in the case of disabled candidates.
8. Copy of Aadhar card
How to Apply: TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching Entrance Exam, Candidates may apply through online mode at http://tsscstudycircle.telangana.gov.in/
The applicants are advised to browse the website (http://tsstudycircle.co.in) for instructions from time to time. The candidates shall only fill the online application available on the website. The Income and Caste certificates of the individuals will be pulled from Mee-Seva data with the help of Aadhar and matched with the individual applications. The qualifying marks will be verified by the DSCDO at the time of verification of certificates. Classes shall be arranged with expert faculty according to the time schedule prescribed.
Application Form Details:
APPLICATION FORMAT FOR ADMISSION TO THE COACHING PROGRAMME 2021-2022
1.Name : (in BLOCK CAPITALS)
2. Father’s Name:
3. Sex : Male/ Female
4. Community(SC / ST / BC/ Minority / PH) (copy of Caste Certificate should be enclosed)
5. Native Place & District :
6. Date of Birth & Age in completed years(copy of SSC marks memo should be enclosed)
7. Educational Qualification : (Copy of Graduation / Professional Degree Certificate of qualifying exam and marks memos should be enclosed for SSC, Inter, Degree / Professional Degree)
8.Annual Income of Father / Guardian : (Copy of Income Certificate issued by concerned MRO for the year 2014-15 to be enclosed)
9.Place at which you wish to appear for: Entrance Exam conducted by TS Study Circle (if conducted)
10 Mobile No. :
11 Email ID. :
12 Complete postal address with pin code: for Correspondence
Paste passport Size Photograph here duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
DECLARATION – I certify that the facts mentioned above are true and correct and I shall forfeit candidature if any information furnished is found to be incorrect. Place and Date Signature of the Candidate
The venue of the entrance test will be mentioned in the hall ticket which will be uploaded in the website one week before the entrance test. Entrance Test will be conducted at Hyderabad and Warangal.
- 06.04.2022: Identification of coaching centers.
- 08.04.202: Issue of press release / notification by the District.
- 09.04.2022. Receiving of online applications.
- 18.04.2022: Last date for receipt of applications.
- 19.04.2022: Preparation of merit list based on marks in the qualifying examination.
- 20.04.2022 Display of merit list at DSCDO office / Communication to the individuals through phone / mail / Text msg SMS.
- 22.04.2022 Verification of documents and admissions 25.04.2022. Commencement of classes
- Notification for Free Coaching Entrance Exam