Government of Telangana has released TS Supervisor 2022 or TS Extension Officer 2022 recruitment notification on its official website. Applications are invited online to the post of Extension Officers Grade II (Supervisor Grade II) or Anganwadi Supervisor in Women Development and Child Welfare Department, from eligible Anganwadi Teachers (Main & Mini), Coordinators/ Instructors of Anganwadi Training centre / Middle Level Training Centres and Contract Supervisors through the application available on website (https://wdcw.tg.nic.in). The selection shall be made on zonal basis.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:
Eligibility criteria for Supervisor post:
Eligibility criteria for EO II or Supervisor posts: (As per G.O.Ms.No.14, WD&CW & DW (Estt) Dept., dt. 10.05.2000 and its amendments issued from time to time and G.O.Ms.No. 16, Dept for WCD&SC (Estt), dt. 31.05.2016 and its amendments issued from time to time).
(a) From among eligible AWTs (Mini and Main) (AWTs (Mini) as per Govt. Memo. No .37 57/Estt.A1/2018, dt.20.09.2019)
- SSC as one time measure, with a condition to acquire required Educational qualification of Degree within 5 years after selection as Extension Officer Grade-Il, in terms of relaxation granted vide G.O.Rt.No.44, Dept of WCD&SC Estt Dt: 04.06.2018.
- 50 years and below of age as on 01.01.2016 relaxation granted as one time measure in terms of G.O.Rt.No.57, Dept of WCD&SC Estt) Dt.02.07.2018. iii. Should have 10 years of continuous service as A WT as on 1st July of 2021.
(b) From the existing Contract Supervisors as per G.O.Ms.No. 12, Dept for WCD&SC (Estt-A1), dt. 06.06.2013.
- SSC as one time measure, with a condition to acquire required Educational qualification of Degree within 5 years after selection as Extension Officer Grade-Il, in terms of relaxation granted vide G.O.Rt.No.44, Dept of WCD&SC (Estt De 04.06.2018.
- Irrespective of their age vide Government Memo.No.WCDSC-EST1/ 1/2020-ESTT, Dt. 05.10.2020.
b) From the category of Co-ordinators / Instructors(W)etc. of AWTCs and MLTCs AWTCs / MLTCs Instructors / Coordinators presently working in Poshan Abhiyaan/ MSKs (Govt. Memo. No. 16 95/Estt.A1/ 2020- 3, dt. 18.09.2020)
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provision Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification, as per G.O.Ms.N0.16, Dept for WCD&SC (Estt), dt. 31.05.2016.
- 50 years and below of age as on 01.01.2016 relaxation granted as one time measure in terms of G.O.Rt.No.57, De t of WCD&SC (Estt Dt.02.07.2018.
- Should have 5 years of continuous service as on 1st July of 2021
|Name of the recruitment||TS Supervisor 2022|
|Title||Apply for TS Extension officer 2022 Recruitment|
|Subject||WDCD Telangana released the TS Extension officer 2022 Recruitment|
|Last Date to apply||27-11-2021|
|TS EO Notification||Download EO Notification|
|Link||New zonal system in Telangana for all departments & Police department|
Instructions on Supervisor Recruitment
- 5% of the notified vacancies are earmarked to the candidates belonging to the category of Coordinators/ Instructors of Anganwadi Training centre /Midd1e Level Training Centres. (G.O.Ms.No. 15, Dept., dt.02.07.2013).
- In case, adequate number of candidates belonging to the above category (b) are not available, the balance shall be filled by candidates belonging to category (a) vide (G.O.Ms.No. 15, WCD&SC (Estt-A1), Dept., dt.02.07.2013).
- 15% of total marks shall be awarded to the contract Supervisors as service weightage, subject to condition that the total marks should not exceed 50. (G.O.Ms.No. 12, WDCW&DW (Estt), Dept., dt.06.06.2013.)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 1. Candidates are requested to read the user guide/ instructions carefully before online submissionof applications.
- The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making online application.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate / EWS certificate iii. Service Certificate issued by concerned CDPO (in case of AWT) / concerned DWO (in case of Coordinators / Instructors of Anganwadi Training Centre / Middle Level Training Centres).
- Bala Sevika Training Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate issued by the SADAREM in case of differently abled candidates i.e, (PWDs)
Once the details are submitted in application form, the submitted details cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Application Fee for Supervisor Recruitment
(a) Each applicant must pay Rs200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.50/- towards Examination Fee. However, candidates belonging to SC / ST / EWS categories are exempted from payment of Examination Fee and are required to pay only Rs.200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application process Fee.
(b) Mode of Payment:The Fee mentioned at Para-(5)(a) is to be paid online through payment gateway provided duly following online instructions. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application.
Supervisor Exam Centres
- The written examination will be held at the following towns/ cities: Adilabad, Mancherial, Karimangar, Jagityal, Warangal, Khammam, Bhadradri Kothagudem and Nizamabad.
- However, the department reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre chosen by the applicant or abolish / create new centre or centers for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
Supervisor Exam Pattern
|Objective Type (English, Telugu & Urdu)||90||45|
|Incentive Marks Bala Sevika Training||–||5|
How to apply for TS Supervisor 2022
Candidates who are eligible for the Telangana Extension officer Grade II recruitment notification, can check details and submit the TS Supervisor Recruitment online application with required details. Before going to the online applying, candidates should read the official web notification and follow the given below steps.
- Visit the official website https://wdcw.tg.nic.in
Candidates are required to visit the website https://wdcw.tg.nic.in by entering web address in your device browser.
- Download the notification
When you reach the home page, Candidates are advised to read ‘Notification’ and ‘User Guide’ thoroughly before filling the application form.
- Click on the online application link
At the home page, Click on “Online Application for the post of EXTENSION OFFICER Grade II (Supervisor Gr.II)”. The Candidate is required to click on Apply Online link.
- Click on the Payment link
You will be directed to the online application web page. Click on “Click here to Pay Amount” button. Click on Click here if amount paid already button. You will be directed to the payment web page. Fill the details and click on Get OTP button.
- Enter OTP
The following web page will appear. Enter OTP received on your registered mobile and click on Pay Amount. The registered mobile number will be used for sending the OTPs and any SMS alerts.
- Make a Payment
After clicking on Pay Amount button, you will be directed to the Payment Gateway page. Select the appropriate mode of payment i.e. Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / UPI etc. and proceed to make the payment by clicking on Make Payment.
- Click on proceed to application form link
After successfully fee payment, the following web page will appear and Click on Proceed To Online Application Form Filling
- Fill the details
The following web page will appear. Fill all the details and verify your details before submission. Tick the check boxes under Self Declaration and Click on Submit button.
- Click on the submit application form
The following alert message will be shown. Once, all the details are verified click on OK button to submit the application. Once, application is submitted, modifications will not be allowed under any circumstances. To verify your details, Click on Cancel button.
- Print the application form
The following screen will appear. Click on Download Print Application button. A PDF file will be downloaded in to the System. Take the printout of the Application Form. The candidates are informed to keep the printout of the Filled in Online Application Form till the completion of selection process.