Good news for the unemployed youth and government job aspirants in the Telangana State. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has given the TSPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2022 or TSPSC Extension officer Recruitment 2022 notification on its official website, tspsc.gov.in for recruitment to 181 vacancies of Extension Officer (supervisor) grade-I in the Women Development and Child Welfare department.
The Commission has invited online applications from qualified women candidates to the post of Extension Officers Grade I (Supervisor Grade I) or Anganwadi Supervisor through a proforma to be made available on the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in. Applications can be submitted from September 8 to 29.
Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade-I in Women Development and Child Welfare Department: 1) A Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (OR) 2) Degree in Sociology; (OR) 3) B.Sc. [Hons.] – Food Science & Nutrition; (OR) 4) B.Sc. – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry; (OR) 5) B.Sc. – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
6) B.Sc. – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR) 7) B.Sc – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry; (OR) 8) B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR) 9) B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR) 10) B.Sc. – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR) 11)B.Sc. – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry.
The candidates should possess Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2022 (Rule-12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will be receiving online applications for recruitment to the posts of Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade 1 in Women Development and Child Welfare department as per the schedule. The last date for submitting application forms is 5 pm on September 29. Applications can be submitted on the Commission’s website https://www.tspsc.gov.in.
|Name of the recruitment||TS Supervisor 2022|
|Title||Apply for the TS Extension officer 2022 Recruitment|
|Subject||Telangana Govt released the TSPSC Extension officer 2022 Recruitment|
|Scale of Pay||35,720 – 1,04,430/-|
|Last Date to apply||29-09-2022|
|Link||New zonal system in Telangana for all departments & Police department|
Recruitment Fee: For application processing fee, each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. For examination fee, the applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fee. However, all un employees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and all Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
The Commission has invited applications from the qualified and eligible women candidates through its website www.tspsc.gov.in from September 8. Before applying for the posts, candidates should register themselves on the One Time Registration (OTR) through the official Website of the TSPSC. Those who already have registered on OTR can apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and date of birth as provided in OTR.
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the written examination which is likely to be conducted in December this year. The test comprises paper-I (general studies and general abilities) and paper-II (degree level subject concerned-common to all).
Those candidates who qualify in the written examination in order of merit will be called for verification of certificates, community and category wise for the vacancies available as required. The qualifying marks for selection of the candidates belonging to: OC, sports & EWS – not less than 40 per cent, BCs – not less than 35 per cent, SCs, STs and PH – not less than 30 per cent.
How to apply for TSPSC Supervisor Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are eligible for the Telangana Extension officer Grade I recruitment or TSPSC Supervisor Recruitment notification, can check details and submit the TS Supervisor Recruitment online application with required details. Before going to the online applying, candidates should read the official web notification and follow the given below steps.
- Visit the https://tspsc.gov.in official website
Candidates are required to visit the website https://tspsc.gov.in by entering web address in your device browser.
- Download the notification
When you reach the home page, Candidates are advised to download and read ‘Notification’ and ‘User Guide’ thoroughly before filling the application form.
- Click on the online application link
At the home page, Click on “Online Application for the post of EXTENSION OFFICER Grade I (Supervisor Gr.I)”. The Candidate is required to click on Apply Online link.
- Click on the Payment link
You will be directed to the online application web page. Click on “Click here to Pay Amount” button. Click on Click here if amount paid already button. You will be directed to the payment web page. Fill the details and click on Get OTP button.
- Enter OTP
The following web page will appear. Enter OTP received on your registered mobile and click on Pay Amount. The registered mobile number will be used for sending the OTPs and any SMS alerts.
- Make a Payment
After clicking on Pay Amount button, you will be directed to the Payment Gateway page. Select the appropriate mode of payment i.e. Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / UPI etc. and proceed to make the payment by clicking on Make Payment.
- Click on proceed to application form link
After successfully fee payment, the following web page will appear and Click on Proceed To Online Application Form Filling
- Fill the details
The following web page will appear. Fill all the details and verify your details before submission. Tick the check boxes under Self Declaration and Click on Submit button.
- Click on the submit application form
The following alert message will be shown. Once, all the details are verified click on OK button to submit the application. Once, application is submitted, modifications will not be allowed under any circumstances. To verify your details, Click on Cancel button.
- Print the application form
The following screen will appear. Click on Download Print Application button. A PDF file will be downloaded in to the System. Take the printout of the Application Form. The candidates are informed to keep the printout of the Filled in Online Application Form till the completion of selection process.
- Submission of online applications starts from: 08/09/2022.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is upto: 29/09/2022.
- The payment of Fee will be accepted upto 5:00 P.M of last date for submission.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 7 days prior to the examination.
What is age limit for Supervisor post?
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should be 44 years.
How much is application fee for Supervisor post?
The application processing fee is ₹200 and the examination fee is ₹80.
How to apply for Supervisor post?
Candidates can apply online through the official website at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Who are eligible for supervisor post?
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in any one of the fields — Home Science, Social Work, degree in Sociology, BSc (Hons) – Food Science & Nutrition, BSc – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry, BSc – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry, BSc – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry, BSc – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry, BSc – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry, BSc – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry, BSc – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry, or BSc – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry are eligible for supervisor post.
Previous Supervisor notification
Government of Telangana has released TS Supervisor 2022 or TS Extension Officer 2022 recruitment notification on its official website. Applications are invited online to the post of Extension Officers Grade II (Supervisor Grade II) or Anganwadi Supervisor in Women Development and Child Welfare Department, from eligible Anganwadi Teachers (Main & Mini), Coordinators/ Instructors of Anganwadi Training centre / Middle Level Training Centres and Contract Supervisors through the application available on website (https://wdcw.tg.nic.in). The selection shall be made on zonal basis.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:
Eligibility criteria for Supervisor post: Eligibility criteria for EO II or Supervisor posts: (As per G.O.Ms.No.14, WD&CW & DW (Estt) Dept., dt. 10.05.2000 and its amendments issued from time to time and G.O.Ms.No. 16, Dept for WCD&SC (Estt), dt. 31.05.2016 and its amendments issued from time to time).
(a) From among eligible AWTs (Mini and Main) (AWTs (Mini) as per Govt. Memo. No .37 57/Estt.A1/2018, dt.20.09.2019)
- SSC as one time measure, with a condition to acquire required Educational qualification of Degree within 5 years after selection as Extension Officer Grade-Il, in terms of relaxation granted vide G.O.Rt.No.44, Dept of WCD&SC Estt Dt: 04.06.2018.
- 50 years and below of age as on 01.01.2016 relaxation granted as one time measure in terms of G.O.Rt.No.57, Dept of WCD&SC Estt) Dt.02.07.2018. iii. Should have 10 years of continuous service as A WT as on 1st July of 2021.
(b) From the existing Contract Supervisors as per G.O.Ms.No. 12, Dept for WCD&SC (Estt-A1), dt. 06.06.2013.
- SSC as one time measure, with a condition to acquire required Educational qualification of Degree within 5 years after selection as Extension Officer Grade-Il, in terms of relaxation granted vide G.O.Rt.No.44, Dept of WCD&SC (Estt De 04.06.2018.
- Irrespective of their age vide Government Memo.No.WCDSC-EST1/ 1/2020-ESTT, Dt. 05.10.2020.
b) From the category of Co-ordinators / Instructors(W)etc. of AWTCs and MLTCs AWTCs / MLTCs Instructors / Coordinators presently working in Poshan Abhiyaan/ MSKs (Govt. Memo. No. 16 95/Estt.A1/ 2020- 3, dt. 18.09.2020)
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provision Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification, as per G.O.Ms.N0.16, Dept for WCD&SC (Estt), dt. 31.05.2016.
- 50 years and below of age as on 01.01.2016 relaxation granted as one time measure in terms of G.O.Rt.No.57, De t of WCD&SC (Estt Dt.02.07.2018.
- Should have 5 years of continuous service as on 1st July of 2021
Instructions on Supervisor Recruitment
- 5% of the notified vacancies are earmarked to the candidates belonging to the category of Coordinators/ Instructors of Anganwadi Training centre /Midd1e Level Training Centres. (G.O.Ms.No. 15, Dept., dt.02.07.2013).
- In case, adequate number of candidates belonging to the above category (b) are not available, the balance shall be filled by candidates belonging to category (a) vide (G.O.Ms.No. 15, WCD&SC (Estt-A1), Dept., dt.02.07.2013).
- 15% of total marks shall be awarded to the contract Supervisors as service weightage, subject to condition that the total marks should not exceed 50. (G.O.Ms.No. 12, WDCW&DW (Estt), Dept., dt.06.06.2013.)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 1. Candidates are requested to read the user guide/ instructions carefully before online submissionof applications.
- The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making online application.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate / EWS certificate iii. Service Certificate issued by concerned CDPO (in case of AWT) / concerned DWO (in case of Coordinators / Instructors of Anganwadi Training Centre / Middle Level Training Centres).
- Bala Sevika Training Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate issued by the SADAREM in case of differently abled candidates i.e, (PWDs)
Once the details are submitted in application form, the submitted details cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Application Fee for Supervisor Recruitment
(a) Each applicant must pay Rs200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.50/- towards Examination Fee. However, candidates belonging to SC / ST / EWS categories are exempted from payment of Examination Fee and are required to pay only Rs.200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application process Fee.
(b) Mode of Payment:The Fee mentioned at Para-(5)(a) is to be paid online through payment gateway provided duly following online instructions. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application.
Supervisor Exam Centres
- The written examination will be held at the following towns/ cities: Adilabad, Mancherial, Karimangar, Jagityal, Warangal, Khammam, Bhadradri Kothagudem and Nizamabad.
- However, the department reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre chosen by the applicant or abolish / create new centre or centers for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
Supervisor Exam Pattern
|Objective Type (English, Telugu & Urdu)||90||45|
|Incentive Marks Bala Sevika Training||–||5|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|