TS TIMS Recruitment 2020 for Professors, Staff Nurse, Medical Officers and Other Clinical staff posts. The Medical and Health Service Recruitment Board (MHSRB), Telangana has invited applications for 499 posts for clinical staff in Telangana Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (TIMS), Gachibowli.
Post details: The authorities are aiming to fill up 14 posts of professors, 24 associate professors, 48 assistant professors, one nursing superintendent, 20 assistant deputy nursing superintendent/head nurse, about 246 posts of staff nurse, eight posts of RMO and 121 medical officers, one dietician and biomedical engineer each, two pharmacy supervisor, one medical record officers and 12 pharmacists, totalling to 499 clinical staff for the Gachibowli facility.
|Name Of The Recruitment||TS TIMS Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Society Name||MHSRB|
|Title||TS TIMS Recruitment 2020 for Professors, Staff Nurse, Medical Officers|
|Subject||TS TIMS has released Professors, Staff Nurse, Medical Officers and Other Clinical staff posts Recruitment Notification|
|Recruitment Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TS TIMS Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Telangana Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Name Of The Department||Medical and Health Service Recruitment Board (MHSRB), Telangana|
|Starting Date To Apply||16-06-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||19-06-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For any issues Contact to||040-29550220 between 10.30 am and 5.00 pm|
|For any technical queries||9346180688 between 10.30 am and 5.00 pm|
Applications are invited online https://mhsrb.telangana.gov.in from eligible candidates to fill up 499 Posts of above categories on Contract basis in the Telangana Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Gachibowli, Rangareddy District for a period of one year or till the need ceases, whichever is earlier. Online application submission starts from 16 June 2020.
Required Category Posts
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Civil Assistant Surgeon – RMO/ Medical Officers
- Nursing Superintendent Gr.II (Nursing Superintendent)
- Asst. Deputy Nursing Superintendent / Head Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Biomedical Engineer
- Pharmacy Supervisor OP/ IP
- Pharmacist Gr.II (Pharmacist)
- Medical Record Officer
Qualified candidates can apply online through the application available in the MHRB website (http://mhsrb.telangana.gov.in) from June 16 to 5 pm on June 19.
The State government through the State Finance Department had issued permission to engage clinical and non-clinical staff for 662 services in various categories on contract basis or till the need ceases (whichever is earlier) and even on deputation from Director of Public Health and Family Welfare for a period of one year.
According to the GO, overall, 514 posts comprising doctors, nurses and hospital administration staff will be recruited for TIMS on contract basis and another 148 posts comprising of lab technicians, ECG technicians, data entry operators etc will be recruited through outsourcing.
- Online application submission starts from 16 June 2020.
- Last date for Submission of Online application is 5 PM on 19 June 2020
EducationQualifications: Applicantsmustpossessthefollowingminimum educational qualifications from an Institution registered with relevant Council.
Age limit: The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 34 years and shall be reckoned as on 01-07- 2020 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For SCs, STs & BCs – 5 (Five) years
ii. For Ex-Servicemen/women – 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in the armed forces.
iii. For Disabled persons – 10 (ten) years
iv. Retired persons – below 65 years
v. The maximum age limit for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor is 65 years.
Instructions to Candidates:
- All applications will be received online only. Please visit https://mhsrb.telangana.gov.in to access and fill up the application online.
- The applicant shall register his/her mobile number on which he/she will receive an OTP for every access. All communication with the applicant will be made through their registered mobile number and email ID only
- All the applicants are requested to read and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and selection will be based on the data furnished. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in filling the application and in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form
- No changes or corrections will be permitted after submission of the application
- After submission of the application, the applicant will receive an Application Registration Number and the applicants are requested to note and save it properly for future purpose.
- Separate application should be filed when a candidate applying for more than one post.
- The following documents will be needed to be uploaded along with application
Hence, all the applicants are advised to keep soft copies of these documents/certificates ready while filling up the application: Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor & other categories.
- a) Aadhar Card and PAN card
- b) Proof of Date of Birth ( SSC /Birth certificate)
- c) Study/ Bonafide certificates 1st – 7th
- d) MBBS and MD/MS/DNB Degree
- e) MBBS Registration from Telangana/AP Medical Council, additional PG qualification registration from Telangana State Medical Council only (without registration application will be rejected) ** Outside state candidates should get their qualification registered from Telangana State Medical Council within one week of selection, for their appointment to be confirmed.
- f) Copy of experience certificate for all teaching appointments held
- g) Copies of Publications with proof of Indexation.
- h) The Photograph along with Signature as a single file in JPG format. The file should be below 100 KB
- i) SSC or Equivalent Certificate. The File should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- j) Study Certificate/ Bonafide Certificate for Classes 1st to 7th.
- k) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority The file should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- l) Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable. The file should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- m) Ex-Servicemen / Woman Certificate, if applicable. The file should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- n) TS Council Registration Certificate. The file should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- o) The Marks memos of all the Years/Consolidated Marks Memos as a Single PDF File. The File size should be below 3 MB.
- p) Candidates should NOT upload Post-Basic B Sc Nursing Degree Course Memos, as the Qualifying educational qualification is B Sc (Nursing).
Please note that Selection will be based on merit and rule of reservation only. For any issues pertaining to clarifications regarding eligibility and selection criteria, candidates can call 040-29550220 between 10.30 am and 5.00 pm on any working day. For any technical queries please contact at 9346180688 between 10.30 am and 5.00 pm on any working day or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org..
All the candidates are advised to furnish true and correct data, so as to avoid penal action against them