Telangana SSC CCE Monitoring Subject wise Guidelines, TS SSC CCE Monitoring wise Revised Guidelines, TS 10th Class CCE Monitoring Subject wise New Guidelines, TS Schools CCE Monitoring Revised Format, CCE Monitoring Observation Sheet. CCE Schools Monitoring Revised Format is made available for the convenience of teachers.
Guidelines for Monitoring the 10th Class CCE, Monitoring the X Class CCE, Monitoring the Conduct of CCE, Monitoring CCE X class, Monitoring on conducting of SA, FA, Awarding marks for X Class, CCE Monitoring. Guidelines for 10th Class CCE Monitoring in TS Schools/SA, FA, Awarding marks for X Class
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION TELANGANA
Proc.Rc. N o.92/DSE/ Academic/2016 Dated: 30.12.2016
Sub: School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad – Monitoring the conduct of CCE i.e., Summative and Formative Assessment and award of marks for Classes VI to X in both Government and Private Management schools – Revised orders issued – Reg.
Ref: Proceedings of DSE 92/DSE/Academic/2016, dated. 23.12.2016 and video conference with DEOs and monitoring teams on 301h December 2016.
- All the RJDSEs and DEOs in the State are hereby informed that vide reference cited, orders have been issued for monitoring the implementation of CCE by forming teams with Head Master and subject teachers, with a focus on the conduct of Formative Examination for classes VI to X and award of marks in all the High Schools.
- Further based on the video conference and request from the District Educational Officers pertaining to constitution of teams and related matters following are the further instructions based on certain requests from the District Educational Officers:
- Monitoring teams shall be formulated with one Head Master and two subject experts i.e., one for language subjects and the other for non-language subjects.
- Each team shall visit ten (10) schools @two (02) schools per day.
- A monitoring format is enclosed and every team shall fill the monitoring format after observing all aspects pertaining to CCE in the schools i.e., both summative and formative assessments.
- The teams shall visit during the January and observe the implementation of CCE with a focus on formative assessments up to three Formative Assessments and observe the marks allotment vis-a-vis records pertaining to classes VI to X and give instructions for the correct award of marks I grades and improve the CCE work.
The team shall again visit during February and observe the award of marks/grades vis-a-vis with records up to four Formative Assessments
With regard to classes X the team to focus on the award of marks for formative assessment and verify with student records and finally certify the marks based on which the schools shall upload the marks to the Director, Government Examination.
Based on the reports from monitoring teams, the District Educational Officer shall submit a report on the existing situation of CCE implementation and award of marks in both Government and private schools and action points suggested improving the situation.
Vide reference cited, orders have been issued to nominate one expert Head Master and designate him as Nodal Officer to assist District Educational Officer to plan and monitor the entire work of CCE and related academic work in the districts.
In this regard that all the District Educational Officers are informed that the Nodal Officer will be the academic in charge in the districts to look after academic matters pertaining to SSA, RMSA, SCERT, O/o.DSE and orders issued from these institutions from time to time and liaison with Manda! Educational Officers and schools and see that all the instructions shall reach the school point on time and monitor the progress.
They coordinate the work with Sectoral Officers already working in the District Educational Officer office. The nodal officer shall review the work of DLMTs and involve them in the academic work and in the implementation of academic programmes in the field.
Therefore the District Educational Officers must select one good committed Head Master having sound knowledge in academic activities and having good experience in teaching filed and conducting his school effectively. The Head Masters having experience of trainers, and acting as resource persons shall be preferred.
- The monitoring format is enclosed along with subject-wise guidelines for observation and the District Educational Officers are requested to take photocopies of this and provide sufficient number to the teams and monitor the teams school visits on daily basis and counter check the effectiveness of the monitoring team observations and take necessary action based on the reports furnished by the teams.
- The District Educational Officer must monitor the progress on day to day basis and guide them properly and record the minutes for effectiveness of monitoring by the teams.