TS EAMCET Biotechnology/B Pharmacy/Pharma D Courses Web Counselling Dates 2020 under BiPC Stream. TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2020 for Biotechnology/B Pharmacy/Pharma D Courses admissions under TS EAMCET B. TSEAMCET 2020 Biotechnology, B Pharmacy, Pharma-D Courses Certificates Verification, Web Counselling Dates for Web options entry. TSEAMCET B 2020 for Biotechnology, B Pharmacy, Pharma-D Courses, TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Admissions.
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has given a notification for certificate verification and web-based counselling for admissions into Biotechnology, B pharmacy and Pharma-D courses for candidates who qualified Telangana Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test(TS EAMCET 2020) Bi. PC stream.
TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule:
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification. 31-07-2020 To 01-08-2020
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 02-08-2020 To 03-08-2020
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 02-08-2020 To 04-08-2020
- Freezing of options: 04-08-2020
- Provisional Allotment of seats: 06-08-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website: 06-08-2020 To 10-08-2020
TELANGANA STATE COUNCIL
OF HIGHER EDUCATION HYDERABAD
DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
TS EAMCET 2020 (BiPC STREAM) ADMISSION NOTIFICATION
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE, SLOT BOOKING, CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTION EXERCISE FOR WEB-BASED COUNSELLING
The Qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2020 (BIPC) desirous of seeking Admission into B. Pharmacy, Pharm D and Bio-Technology Courses are informed that the Admission counselling process will commence on 31-07-2020. Minority candidates who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET-2020 (BI.P.C), but passed and secured required percentage of marks in qualifying examination can also attend for counselling to consider them for admission into minority colleges in leftover vacancies. further details and counselling schedule can be seen on the website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in on 30-07-2020
TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web-based Counselling:
Steps to be followed
Stage 1: Pay Processing Fee Online:
a. Online filing of Basic Information,
b. Payment of Processing Fee &
Stage 2: Slot Booking for Attending the Verification of Certificates:
a. Slot Booking to the selection of Help Line Centre,
b. Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification
Stage 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where the slot is booked. Certificate Verification for Slot Booked candidates
Stage 4: Candidates Registration
Stage 5: Candidates Login for Web Option Entry
Exercising Options after Certificate Verification and Freezing of options
Stage 6: Print List of Saved Options
Stage 7: Provisional Allotment of seats by Officials
Stage 8: Payment of Tuition Fee & Online self-reporting through the website by candidate
Stage 9: Reporting at finally allotted college
Web Counselling Schedule:
A. Registrations and Slot Booking: 31-07-2020 and 01-08-2020
B. Certificates verification: 02, 03-08-2020
C. Web Options entry: 02 to 04-08-2020
D. Seat Allotments: 06-08-2020
E. Payment of Tuition Fee & Online self-reporting through the website: 06 to 10-08-2020
Certificates Verification and Web Options Entry Dates for Web Counselling
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTION EXERCISE FOR WEB BASED COUNSELING: The Qualified Candidates of TSEAMCET-2020 (Bi.P.C STREAM) desirous of seeking admission into Bio-Technology, B. Pharmacy and Pharm D courses who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule is given below, and it is advised to exercise options for B. Pharmacy, Bio-Technology and Pharm D courses offered Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
- Allotments will be placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in on ….. after 8:00PM
- For downloading the candidates’ allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tseamcetb.nic.in
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSEAMCET 2020 (Bi.P.C) who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
Who can exercise options?
• Candidates who appeared the TS EAMCET 2020have secured seats but not interested to join.
• Who has got their certificates verified?
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSEAMCET-2020 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to inter study certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2020 by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps (NCC) / Sports and Games/ Minority Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports- Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
- The Candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
- Candidates who possess mathematics at 10+2 level (or) passed the Bridge course in
Mathematics is only eligible for Bio-Technology Course.
- Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015- PCI (A)/17504-19512, dt: 30.07.2015 has approved 10 + 2 from N.O.S (National open school) for admission into pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as Pharmacist.
The fee to be Paid:
- Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise willbe made available on the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in well before thecommencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates issubject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
TSEAMCET BIPC STREAM 2020 NOTIFICATION
More details will be available on the website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in