TS Police Constable Hall ticket 2022 or TS PC Hall Ticket 2022 will be released by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board on its official website, tslprb.in. Candidates who registered for the police jobs can check details and download the hall ticket from the official website.
TSLPRB received applications through online mode in the prescribed proforma from 2nd to 26th May 2022 onwards for Direct Recruitment to the notified posts. Nearly 67% of the Applicants opted for Telugu as the Medium of Examination for the Aptitude Test (wherever it is permissible to have the examination in Telugu or English or Urdu), more than 32.8% opted for English and only 0.2% of the Candidates opted for Urdu.
Preliminary Written Test for nearly 2.5 Lakh Candidates of SCT SI and / or equivalent Posts is likely to be conducted on 7th August 2022 (Sunday) Forenoon and the Preliminary Written Test for nearly 6.6 Lakh Candidates of SCT PC and / or equivalent Posts is likely to be conducted on 21st August 2022 (Sunday) Forenoon. The exact dates will be confirmed shortly.
|Name of the hall ticket||TS PC Hall Ticket 2022|
|Title||Download the TS Constable Hall Ticket 2022|
|Subject||TSLPRB will release the TS Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022|
|Hall ticket downloading date||18-08-2022|
|Login web page||https://www.tslprb.in/account/login|
|PC Preliminary Written Test||28th August 2022|
Candidates who registered for recruitment to Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable Civil or equivalent posts can download hall tickets for the Preliminary Written Test (PWT) from the website from August 18. The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board had notified 15,644 vacancies of SCT PC Civil or equivalent posts, 63 vacancies of transport constables and 614 vacancies of prohibition and excise constables.
The recruitment to constable posts is a three-stage process comprising Preliminary Written Test (PWT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurements Test (PMT), and Final Written Test. The PWT is scheduled to be held on August 28 from 10 am to 1 pm across the State. The minimum marks to be secured by candidates in order to qualify in the PWT paper is 30 per cent for all categories i.e., OCs / BCs / SCs / STs / Ex. Servicemen. Candidates who qualify in the PWT will be called for the PET and PMT.
Male candidates must qualify in the 1,600 metres run within a maximum time of 7 minutes 15 seconds. For Ex-Servicemen, the maximum time is 9 minutes 30 Seconds. Female candidates must qualify in 800 meters run within a maximum time of 5 minutes 20 seconds. Candidates, who qualify in the run event, should meet the physical measurements that are followed by long jump and shot put events.
Candidates who qualify in the PMT / PET will be issued hall tickets for appearing in the final written examination. The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the final written examination is 40 per cent for OCs, 35 per cent for BCs and 30 per cent for SCs / STs / Ex-Servicemen.
- Candidates of SCT Police Constable (Mechanics) (Men) in PTO who qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear and qualify in a Mechanic Trade Test as per the designated procedure.
- Candidates of SCT Police Constable (Driver) (Men) in PTO who qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear and qualify in a Driving Test as per the designated procedure.
- All the Candidates who have qualified for Driving Test / Mechanic Trade Test can download their individual Admit Cards from by logging into their respective user accounts on the TSLPRB website, www.tslprb.in by entering their credentials.
- The candidates whose Admit Cards could not be downloaded may send e-mail to email@example.com.
After downloading the Admit Card, candidates must take a printout of the same, preferably on A4 size paper. Admit Card has two parts, the top portion having details of Date and Venue, Candidate Particulars and details of list of documents to be submitted at the venue of Driving Test / Mechanic Trade Test must be preserved till the final conclusion of the process of Recruitment.
The bottom portion of the Admit Card /is a Check Slip which will be taken away by the Representative Officer of the TSLPRB (along with Self Attested Photocopies of the Relevant Certificates submitted by each Candidate) at the time of allowing the Candidate to register for Driving Test / Mechanic Trade Test on the date of the Test.
How to download TS Police Constable Hall ticket?
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has released TS Police constable admit card 2022 for the written exam. Applicants who have applied for the same are advised to visit the official website, i.e., tslprb.in for the easy download of admit cards on or before the exam date.
- Visit the https://www.tslprb.in/ Website
Candidates must visit the official website of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, tslprb.in.
- Click on Hall Ticket link
Once you reach official website, click on the Download Hall Tickets link on the homepage.
- Enter login details
After clicking on that link, Admit Card Downloading web page will be opened where you have to enter your login details, like., Mobile number and pass word in required places.
- Download hall ticket
Your TSLPRB Police Constable hall ticket will be displayed on your screen. Download your Admit Card and Read the Instructions given on it
Take a print and carry it in to the written exam along with required documents. Preserve it for future reference
- Driver /Mechanic
Documents to be produced at the time of Driving Test / Mechanic Trade Test:
- Candidates shall bring along the following documents (whichever are relevant) to the Venue of Driving Test / Mechanic Trade Test without fail, as these are essentially required for their registration for the Test –
- Print-Out of PMT / PET Final Report duly Signed by the Candidate
- Original Driving Licence of Light Motor Vehicle (Transport) or Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence (For Driver Posts only)
- Self-Attested Photocopy of Driving Licence (For Driver Posts only)
- Self-Attested Photocopy of ITI Certificate in Wiremen OR Mechanic Motor Vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter (as on July, 2022) OR Higher Qualification than the prescribed one (as on 1st July, 2022) (For Mechanic Posts only).
Candidates are advised to visit their Venue of Driving Test / Mechanic Trade Test one day prior to the actual Date of Test and make sure about the Venue. There will be verification of identity of each Candidate based on the Biometric Data available with TSLPRB before permitting them to undergo the Driving Test / Mechanic Trade Test. Therefore, Candidates are advised not to have mehendi, temporary tattoos or any obstructive material-covers on their fingers which may hamper the verification of Biometrics.