The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board informed that hall-tickets for the preliminary written test for police constables will be available @ TSLBRP. The Board stated that the preliminary written test on 30-09-2018 by 10 am to 1 pm at the district/town/city headquarters in the state.
Telangana state level police recruitment board (TSLPRB) has declared the result of the examination to recruit Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (PC) civil and some other equivalent posts. The preliminary written test (PWT) to fill 16,925 tentative vacancies was conducted on September 30 from 10am to 1pm.
TSLPRB Constable Result 2018: TSLPRB Result 2018 / TS Police Constable result declared at tslprb.in:
1) 4,49,650 candidates appeared for the TS Police Constable test
2) 2,28,865 (50.90%) candidates qualified for the next stage – PMT/PET – examination
3) Qualified candidates have to upload Part-II application along with required documents
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, TSLPRB has released the TS Police Constable result 2018 on its official website – tslprb.in. The candidates who had appeared for the TS Police Constable exam 2018 are visit the official website of the Board to check their result.
a) The notification for 16,925 vacancies of SCT PCs Civil and / or equivalent Posts was released by TSLPRB on May 31, 2018.
b) The preliminary examination for TS Police Constable was conducted at 966 Examination Centres located in 40 Places on September 30, 2018.
c) The answer keys were released on October 5 and candidates allowed to raise objections, if any, till 5:00 pm on October 8, 2018.
d) As many as 4.49 lakh candidates have appeared for the SCT and police constable examination conducted this year. The TS Police Constable exam 2018 was conducted on September 30, 2018.
TSLPRB or Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has released the result for the preliminary written tests conducted on September 30, 2018 for the recruitment of constables. ‘The List of Candidates who Qualified to the next Stage of Examination (PMT / PET) and the List of Candidates who did not Qualify are now hosted on our Website which can be accessed by the Candidates by logging in with their respective Usernames,’ reads the official notification released by TSLPRB. Candidates can check the result using their mobile number and password.
TSLPRB Constable Result Highlight
1. A total of 4,49,650 candidates had appeared for the exam.
2. 50.90% candidates have qualified the exam. A total of 228865 candidates can now appear for the second stage of selection process.
3. While 75.5% marks is the highest score, the least score is 6% (12 out of 200 marks).
4. The average score is 68 out of 200 marks.
‘Considerably greater number of candidates have qualified in all the Preliminary Written Tests of 2018 conducted by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board in comparison to the number of Candidates who qualified in the corresponding Tests conducted during the previous Recruitment of 2015-2016,’ reads the official statement. TSLPRB had conducted the exam at 966 centres in 40 cities and towns. The constable result has been declared considering the objections raised against the preliminary answer key.
TS Police Constable Result 2018:
How to check Steps to download the Police Constable Results 2018: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, TSLPRB is has released the TS Police Constable 2018 Results on the official website. The official website, tslprb.in is not responding due to heavy traffic. Candidates who have appeared for the TS Police Constable Examination 2018 on September 30 are advised to check the official website after some time if they are not able to access their results. TS Police Constable Result 2018 Direct link and TS Police Constable Finel Key Direct link are provided below for reference
Step 1: Go to official website tslprb.in
Step 2: Click on PWT Result 2018.
Step 3: A new window would open.
Step 4: Enter your mobile number and password and
Step 5: Click submit to access the result.
Step 6: Download it or take a print out of the same for future use
TS Police Constable Hall Ticket 2018: Important instructions
1. Candidates are required to take the printout of the hall ticket on an A4 size sheet on both the sides. Remember, the TS Police Constable Hall Ticket should be on a single sheet of paper.
2. Hall ticket print out may or may not be a colour print out – though colour is preferred.
3. After printing the hall ticket, remember to affix a passport size photograph at the bottom left corner of the first page. Please remember that the photograph that was uploaded at the time of filling the online application form should only be pasted. In case a candidates has posted a different photograph, he/she is requested to download and print the admit card again.
4. Admission to the examination hall would be denied in case the hall tickets are not as per the instructions provided above. Candidates who do not have the hall tickets with the required pasted photographs would not be permitted to appear in the examination.
TSLPRB hall tickets have been released for TS Police Constable exam scheduled to be held on September 30. Admit cards or hall tickets are available online on the official website of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) at tslprb.in. Candidates can download the TSLPRB hall tickets using their registered mobile number and password. As per reports more than 4 lakh candidates have applied for the Telangana TSLPRB constable exam. The recruitment is being held for a total of 18000 posts. Online registration for the same was held in June-July 2018. TSLPRB had recently conducted the preliminary exam for SCT SI post.
‘Candidates who are declared qualified in Preliminary Written Test have to again visit the website www.tslprb.in for uploading the Part-II Application along with the scanned copies of Certificates / Documents,’ it clarifies on the application submission process,’ reads the TSPLPRB Job notice.
1. The preliminary written test will be of one hour and will carry a total of 200 marks.
2. The objective question paper will be set in English or Telugu.
3. ‘The minimum marks to be secured by the Candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs / STs / Ex-Servicemen,’ reads the TSLPRB job notice.
4. Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only. For this purpose Candidates should bring their own Blue / Black Ball Point Pens along with them.
5. Candidates who qualify the prelims shall appear for the Physical Measurement Test or the Physical Efficiency Test.
6. There will be another final written exam which will be of three hours duration. The final merit list will be decided on the basis of the marks secured in the final written exam.
Police Constables Exam date:
Written Examination for the recruitment of Police Constables (Men & Women) in Police Department, will be held on 30-09-2018 (Saturday) from 10 am to 1 pm
TSLPRB PC Hall Tickets:
Police Constables Hall tickets download from 20/09/2018:
TSLPRB Police Constable Hall tickets were released on the official website for the candidates who had registered for the recruitment exam successfully. The admit cards were available for download on the official website.
Candidates who are applied for this posts are informed to download the Hall Tickets for Written Examination of TSLPRB Police Constables 2018, from 20-09-2018 to 28-09-2018 midnight by giving the following details.
Registration Number :
SSC or its equivalent Hall Ticket Number :
Candidates whose Hall Tickets could not be downloaded may send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact to 040-23150362 by mentioning the above credentials.
Steps to download TS police constables hall tickets 2018
Step 1. Visit the official website
Step 2. Click on the link ‘Police Constable (Communication) Final Written Exam’
Step 3. Enter your hall ticket number, SSC hall ticket number, date of birth and mobile number
Step 4. The hall tickets will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5. Check the hall ticket and save it for further reference.