TSPSC Ground Water Department Posts Results: Telangana Public Service Commission has published the Ground Water department Posts 2020 recruitment notification on 21 May 2020 and Online application forms are invited from the eligible and interested candidates through online mode for the recruitment of various posts in Ground Water Department in Telangana State.
Ground Water Department Various Posts:
1. Assistant Chemist: 01
2. Assistant Geophysicist : 02
3. Assistant Hydro geologist: 28
4. Assistant Hydrologist: 09
5. Technical Assistant (Geo-physics): 06
6. Technical Assistant (Hydro geology): 07
7. Technical Assistant(Hydrology): 05
Key dates for S.No. 1 to 4 Posts:
1. Submission of Online Application: 22-5- 2020
2. Last Date of Submission of Online application: 10-06- 2020
3. Tentative Date of Examination:28-06- 2020
Key dates for S.No. 5 to 7 Posts:
1. Submission of Online Application: 25-5- 2020
2. Last Date of Submission of Online application: 15-06- 2020
3. Tentative Date of Examination:29-06- 2020
The Candidates are advised to visit Commission’s Web site: (www.tspsc.gov. in) for detailed Information and submission of Online application.
Ground Water department Posts 2020 recruitment Result 2020
It is hereby notified that on the basis of the CBRT Examination held on 28/06/ 2020 to the posts of Assistant Chemist in Ground Water Department, the candidate with the following Register Number has been provisionally admitted for the Verification of Certificates, Subject to Court Orders, if any.
2. The candidate who is qualified for the certificate of Verification is hereby required to produce the two sets of check list and two attestation forms in original duly filled which are available in the commission website and all Original Certificates along with two sets of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer, relating to Age, Qualifications, Community (Integrated), Latest Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of B.Cs as per Memo No.3009/BCW/OP/2009,
Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18/12/2015 (prescribed format hosted on the website), Certificates relating to claim of age relaxation, Study (from 4th class to 10th class) and if any, at the time of verification of documents, failing which, he will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the above certificates.
3. In continuation of the Verification of Certificates held on 03/09/ 2020 2nd spell is to be scheduled on 14/09/ 2020 from 10.30 AM onwards at TSPSC Office, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. The Candidate mentioned below is here by instructed to produce all the original Certificates as mentioned in the Notification on the same day without fail and should report at 10.30 AM.
4. The following candidate is requested to obtain and keep ready all the certificates as mentioned in the Notification. If, on further Verification it is found that if candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of the candidate shall be cancelled at any stage of selection process.
TSPSC Ground Water department Posts recruitment Interview Schedule: The commission declared results of written exam held on 28-06- 2020 to the posts of in Groundwater department and verification of certificates for those who were qualified was done on 03-09- 2020. The list of candidates who are qualified after certificate verification for oral test(Interview) scheduled on 17-09- 2020 at 09:00 am and candidates are requested to produce the verification certificate, three Passport Size Photographs at the time of Interview at TSPSC Office, Nampally, Hyderabad.
Assistant Chemist Recruitment Result:
REGISTER NUMBERS: 7160900613 Assistant Hydrogeologist Recruitment Result 2020
1016090101; 1016090145; 1016090514; 1016091012
((No. of candidates 04 only))
Assistant Hydrologist Recruitment Result 2020
9160900012; 9160900277; 9160900522; 9160900984
(Number of Candidates 04)
TSPSC Ground Water department Posts recruitment results: