TSPSC Group 2 Hall tickets and Instructions to Group II Candidates: Telangana Public Service Commission has given instructions to the Candidates, who are appearing the Group II Services examinations which were conducted on November 11, 13. These instructions are provided here.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the hall ticket for the computer examination for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Section Officers in Various Departments under Group-II Services on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the TSPSC Group II recruitment can visit the official website of TSPSC – tspsc.gov.in – to check and download their hall ticket. TSPSC has scheduled to conduct the test on September 8,-2020. Candidates can obtain their TSPSC Grade II hall ticket either from the official website.
TSPSC has informed that the candidates who have Opted to the post of Asst. Section Officers in Various Departments under Group-II Services can download their Hall Tickets from 05/09/2019, 5.00 PM onwards for the test of Proficiency in Office Automation with the usage of Computer and Associated Software on Commission’s Website i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in. The said test will be held on 08/09/2020.
How to download the TSPSC Group II hall tickets:
- Visit the TSPSC Website
- Search for the Hallticket Download for GROUP-II Services and Click on its
- Hall tickets downloading new web page will be opened
- Enter your credentials for the hall ticket download and Click on the download button
- Your hall ticket will be downloaded and take a print
- Take it to the examination centre.
1. The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card (for example Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID, Driving License).
2. This hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this, get the print of the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
3. The candidates who do not have clear photographs or no photo on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the test with an undertaking.
4. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
5. Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets, mobile phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, Watch, Calculator, Log Tables, Wallet, Purse, Notes, Charts, Loose Sheets Or Recording Instruments strapped on your body or in your pockets. Calculators are not allowed.
6. There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safe-keeping of your valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
7. The Gates of the Venues will be opened by 8.15 am and closed by 9.45 am. For the afternoon session, the gates will be opened at 1.15 pm and closed by 2.15 pm. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after closing the gate. The check-in procedure inside the test hall includes capturing bio-metric left thumbprint/ iris/photo capture. This is a security feature which will allow TSPSC to verify your identity and also to check impersonation by any candidate. Therefore, they are advised not to apply any external matters like Mehandi, Ink etc, on their hands/foot. Candidates are instructed not to wear Shoes, Jewellery, Chains, studs and also wristwatch while coming to the Examination Centre.
8. The OMR Answer Sheet is inserted in the sealed Question Paper. After receiving the sealed Question Paper, the candidate has to takeout the OMR Sheet from the Question Paper without tearing the seal. On ringing of bell/announcement only, the candidate has to tear the seal of Question Paper.
9. The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the OMR Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
10. The candidates are to be instructed to fill the columns of Question Paper Booklet Number (7 digits), Question Paper Booklet Series Code (2 digits) and OMR Answer Sheet Number (7 digits) in the nominal rolls in addition to the regular information of the Question Paper (Test Booklet) Series i.e., AB, BC, CD or DA.
11. The OMR Sheet is to be bubbled only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen WILL LEAD TO INVALIDATION OF OMR ANSWER SHEET.
12. Example to fill up the Booklet Series: If your test Booklet Series is AB, please fill as Shown below.
13. The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consists of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet). Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system, the candidates have to USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) only for Marking (Bubbling) the Answers and for filling all the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet.
14. The candidates should bring Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet. The candidate must ensure encoding the Register Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre, Signature of the Candidate and Invigilator, etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will be rejected and will not be valued. Use of Whitener / Blade or Eraser on OMR Sheet will lead to invalidation of OMR Answer Sheet. Those answer sheets will be rejected and shall not be replaced with fresh ones.
15. After writing the examination, the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall. If any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet), his/her candidature will be rejected. However, the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet for his/her record.
16. The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
17. If the candidate noticed any discrepancy printed on Hall ticket as to the community, date of birth etc., they may immediately bring to the notice of Commission’s officials/ Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections are made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
18. No candidate should leave the examination hall till expiry of fulltime.
19. The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
20. (i)Wherever Written Examination is held, only those candidates who are totally blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe and 20 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
(ii) An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent of slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). Scribe is allowed to such candidates also.
(iii) Scribe will be provided by the Chief Superintendent concerned to those candidates who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped. However, no extra time will be granted to them.
(a) The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
(b) The candidate, as well as the scribe, will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable.
21. The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct.
22. The candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
23. Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
24. The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination. Apart from the enduring department from future exams of TSPSC, Other State Public Service Commissioner & UPSC.
- TSPSC Group 2 Posts Recruitment Hall tickets
- TSPSC Instructions to Group II Candidates Group 2 hall tickets
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details