TSPSC Transport Constables Results & Certificates verification: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published a recruitment notification for filling up 137 Police Constable Posts Posts in the Department of Transport. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on the Commission’s web portal (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Constable Posts in Department of Transport in the State of Telangana. Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post details, How to Apply, Registration Fee, Last Date, Exam Date, Hall Tickets and Results are given here
Name of the Post: Police Constable Posts
No. of Vacancies: 137
Age limit: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 34 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2016.
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
1. Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months: 3 Years
2. Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible): 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
3. Ex-Service men: 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces
4. N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.): 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
5. SC/ST and BCs: 5 Years
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess the Intermediate qualifications from a recognized institution.
i) Must have passed Intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as its equivalent by the Board of Intermediate Education.
ii) Must possess a Motor Driving License to drive Light Motor Vehicle as on the Date of Notification.
i) For Men: The Minimum height must not be less than 165 Cms. in height and must not be less than 86.3 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5.00 Cms.
a) For Men (SC/ST and Aboriginal Tribes): The minimum height must not be less than 160 Cms. and must not be less than 83.80 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5.00 Cms.
ii) For Women: The height shall not be less than 157.5 Cms. and must not be less than 82.30 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum of expansion 5.00 Cms.
a) For Women (SC/ST and Aboriginal Tribes): The Minimum height shall not be less than 152.5 Cms. and must not be less than 79.80 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5.00 Cms
iii) Must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below without glasses:
(a) Right Eye : Distance Vision 6/6 Near Vision :0.5 (on Shellen’s Chart)
(b) Left Eye : Distance Vision 6/6 Near Vision :0.5 (on Shellen’s Chart)
(c) Each eye must have a full field of vision.
(d) Colour Blindness, Squint or any morbid conditions of the eyes or lids of either eye, knock kness, pigeon chest, flat foot, varicose veins, hammer toes, fractured limbs and decayed teeth shall be deemed to be a disqualification. Note:-The applicants should satisfy a competent Medical Board as to their fitness, Physical Requirements, Vision etc., as provided for in the Rules at the appropriate stage of the recruitment process.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
1. General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities 150 Questions(General Knowledge 75 + Secretarial Abilities 75) 150 Minutes 150 Marks
Fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee and the applicants have also to pay RS.80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 21-34 years have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled to any kind of reservation. TSPSC Transport Constables Results & Certificates verification
Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
How to apply:
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Note: Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post details, How to Apply, Registration Fee, Last Date, Exam Date, Hall Tickets and Results and more latest details @ TSPSC web portal: http://www.tspsc.gov.in/index.jsp
1. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 04/05/2016
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications:30/05/2016
3. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
4. Date of Examination: 31-07-2016.
5. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. The Date of Examination will be announced later.
TSPSC TRANSPORT CONSTABLES RESULT NOTIFICATION FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES: TSPSC Transport Constables Results & Certificates verification:
1. It is hereby notified that on the basis of the Written Examination held on 31/07/2016 to the posts of Transport Constable in Transport Department, the candidates with the following Register Numbers have been provisionally admitted for the verification of Certificates.
2. The candidate who are admitted for the verification of Certificates are required to produce the Original Certificates along with one set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer, relating to Age, Qualifications Community (Integrated) , Latest Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of B.Cs as per Memo No.3009/BCW/OP/2009,
Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18/12/2015 (prescribed format hosted on the website), Certificates relating to claim of age relaxation, Study (from 4th class to 10th class), basic information data (Check List(1set), attestation forms (2 sets) and if any, at the time of verification of documents, failing which, they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection.
No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the above certificates. In terms of the notification, the candidates should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of notification i.e., 30/04/2016.
3 The verification of certificates will be held in the office of TSPSC at Prathibha Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad on 27/10/2016 & 28/10/2016 from 9.00 AM onwards. The candidates are requested to obtain and keep ready all the certificates as mentioned in the Notification.
4. If, on further Verification it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of such candidate / candidates shall be cancelled at any stage of selection process.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published a recruitment notification for filling up 137 Police Constable Posts Posts in the Department of Transport. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on the Commission’s web portal (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Constable Posts in Department of Transport in the State of Telangana. Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post details, How to Apply, Registration Fee, Last Date, Exam Date, Hall Tickets and Results are given here