How to apply for TSPSC Prohibition & Transport & Excise Constable Posts notification and Online Recruitment Applications are invited from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department in the State of Telangana and to the post of Transport Constable in Transport Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana.
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below
HOW TO APPLY/HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM: How to apply for TSPSC Prohibition & Transport & Excise Constable Posts: The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
1.The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
2. The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit
Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. The candidate has to verify the details as obtained from the OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, the candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link.
In addition to the details obtained from the OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations, etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to the Next step of making online payment of a fee.
3. Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
4. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
5. After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) The candidate shall note that the details available with the OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to the OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Hand wrote/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside the printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are, therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise, the application form will not be accepted.
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit an application through the website only. The particulars made available on the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available on the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
6. Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational /
technical qualifications, experience, and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and are subject to verification and
satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the
name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right
to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
7. This Recruitment is entrusted to TSPSC along with Finance Clearance vide G.O. Ms. No.108 Finance (HRM.I) Department, Dt. 27/07/2015.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
ii). Date of Birth Certificate
iii). School Study Certificate
iv). Declaration by the Unemployed
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
vi). Community Certificate.
vii). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC
viii). Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private