TSPSC Senior Steno posts Hall tickets 2023 and Exam dates: TSPSC was given Senior Steno posts recruitment notification and Applications were invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Senior Steno in Revenue Department in the state of Telangana.
The Commission has decided to conduct Technical Examination to the post of Senior Steno in various departments on for English and Telugu languages. The candidates attending the examination may download the Hall Ticket from Commission’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in . In case of any difficulty in downloading the Hall Tickets, the candidates may contact through Help-Desk.
- How to download TSPSC Steno Hall tickets:
- First visit the TSPSC Official web portal : tspsc.gov.in/
- In this website, search for the Senior Steno posts Hall tickets link
- Now, Senior Steno posts Hall tickets download page will be seen.
- In this page, Please type the Reference ID OR Name OR Date Of Birth to Download Hall Ticket.
- Please use the PRINT button provided on Hall Ticket to get all these pages printed without distortion.
- Preserve the Hall ticket for future reference
- Download TSPSC Steno Hall tickets
TSPSC Senior Steno posts Recruitment Details:
Senior Steno posts:
Post Name: Village Revenue Officer
No.of Posts: 19
- UD/Senior Steno In Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department: 13
- Senior Steno in Home Department: 06
Recruitment Board: TSPSC
Recruitment Department: in Chief Commissioner Of Land Administration Department and Home Departmentin Telangana State.
(18-44) Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974.
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
Scale of Pay:
22,460-66,330/- in RPS-2015
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
- “Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification”.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Short hand and Type Writing by the Higher Grade in the concerned language conducted by State Board of Technical Education of TS Government OR any other equivalent qualification.
NOTE: In the case of Telugu Typist the pass in the Type Writing Exam shall be on the Type Writer with Government Standard Keyboard. 2 Senior Steno
(Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-service men.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
b) Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
How to Apply:
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Trending Jobs by TSPSC:
TSPSC VROs Recruitment
TSPSC ASOs Recruitment
TSPSC Group 4 posts Recruitment
TSPSC Junior Assistants Recruitment
TSPSC Senior Stenos Recruitment TSPSC VRO posts 2018 Recruitment Notification