TTWREIS Degree Colleges Lecturers Recruitment, TTWRDC Teaching Staff Guest faculty, TTWREIS Teaching Posts recruitment, application form, last date for apply and eligibility criteria details given here:
Telangana Tribal welfare Educational Institutions Society has published TTWRDC Degree Lecturers Recruitment notification and applications are invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on a temporary basis as full-time guest faculty in TS Tribal welfare Residential Degree Colleges in the newly sanctioned vacant posts for the Academic year 2018-19.
1. Notification Name: Selection of Guest Faculty / Part-time Lecturer in TTW Residential Degree Colleges 2018-18
2. Name of the Post: Lecturer in Residential Degree Colleges
3. Remuneration: Rs.20,000/- Per month
4. Department: TS Tribal Welfare Department(TTWREIS)
It is to inform that Govt. of Telangana Vide G.O.Ms. No. 40, Dt: 06.07.2017 of the TW(Budget & Edn) Department has accorded administrative sanction for the establishment of (22) Residential Degree Colleges for providing quality education to rural talented tribal students. Out of (22) Residential Degree Colleges (15) colleges are sanctioned for Women and (7) for Men.
The above-sanctioned colleges are functioning from the academic year 2017-18. The said colleges have the following groups viz.M.P.C, M.P.CS, B.Z.C, B.Z.Microbiology, B.Z. biotechnology, B.com(general), B.Com(computers), B.A.(H.E.P.) and B.A. (H.E.Geography). The appointment of Guest lecturers/ part-time Lecturers is based as per the need in the colleges.
1) Telugu 2) English 3) History 4) Economics 5) Political Science 6) Mathematics 7) Physics 8) Chemistry 9) Statistics 10) Computer Science 11) Electronics 12) Botany 13) Zoology 14) Micro Biology 15) Bio-Technology 16) Commerce.
1. Candidates having Masters Degree (i.e., M.A / M.Sc / M.Com./ M.C.A./M.Sc. (comp.)) with a minimum of 55%, in case of SC/ST, 50% of marks in the relevant subject are eligible to apply.
2. Retired Lecturers from Degree/ Jr. Colleges can also apply.
3. NET/SET, M.Phil and Ph.D. holders will be given preference.
Selection Criteria :
a). Weightage for Post Graduation – 50% weightage would be given for marks secured in P.G.
b) Weightage for additional
Candidates with NET/SET, M.Phil and Ph.D. shall obtain 30 marks for the additional qualifications.
Weightage for Demo/Interview – 20 marks
Remuneration: Rs.20,000/- pm.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The selected Guest Faculty/ Part-time Lecturer shall have to perform all the Residential pattern duties assigned to them by the Principal/ Head Office.
2. Women Guest Faculty/ Part-time Lecturer may be posted to Women’s and Men’s Colleges.
3. Men Guest Faculty / Part-time Lecturer shall be posted to Men’s Colleges only.
4. Merely applying for the post shall not entitle the candidates for any claim to the Guest faculty/ Part-time Lecturer position without following the selection procedure.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates have to apply online through www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
“Online Application for Guest faculty of TTWREIS Degree Colleges for 2018-19 extended up to 28-08-2018……..”.TTWREIS Degree Colleges Lecturers Recruitment
1. Online applications starts from – 06-04-2018
2. Last date for submission of Online applications – 18.04.2018
3. Date of Demo/interview -…. (Candidates shall be intimated through SMS).
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details