TSRDC CET 2020 & How to Apply Online for TSRDC Entrance Test 2020. Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS) has issued TSRDC Common Entrance Test(TSRDC CET) 2020-2021 Notification in the March and the TSREIS invites online applications from the eligible candidates from Telangana State for admission into Degree first year courses in its TSR Degree Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021.
Eligibility to appear for TSRDC CET 2020:
a) Students who have appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April -2020 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education or equivalent to Intermediate of Telangana are ONLY eligible to appear for the test subject to the other conditions. The students appeared for the intermediate instant examinations in 2020 are not eligible for admission
b) They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2020 and should have secured 50% of marks (there is a relaxation of 5% in minimum percentage of marks the case of SC/ST/BCs) on aggregate and 40% of aggregate marks in English subject.
c) For B.A all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS
d) For B.Com Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I , COMMERCE-II.
e) For B.Sc courses Students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
Scheme and Syllabus for the Common Entrance Test:
1. The examination will be in one session of 2 ½ hours duration in the subjects mentioned at table II(a) and IV.
2. Common Entrance Test shall be conducted on …….. from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm.
3. Examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all.
4. Examination will be conducted on Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad) for group subjects.
5. Questions will be in both English and Telugu media and in objective type multiple choice questions. Answers should be marked in OMR sheet.
6. There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
7. For correct results all the answered circles should be shaded fully and thickly.
Reservation of Seats:
a) The reservation of seats will be as per Govt. orders issued from time to time.
b)The children of staff working in TREI Society Institutions located at Nagarjunasagar are not eligible for these local seats as there is separate provision for their admission as Day scholars as per the resolution of the Board of Governors.
Reservation of Seats for Special Categories:
Certificate of evidence from competent authority for a) NCC b) Games and Sports c) Physically Handicapped d) Ex-servicemen in the case of admission under these categories. a) For NCC – Senior Division ‘B’ Certificate. b) For sports quota – District and above level participation certificate. c) For PHC quota – Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Surgeon. Minimum disability 40%. d) Children of Armed Personnel Quota – relevant certificate from the competent authority.
Examination Fee(Online Application Fee): Rs.150/-
How to apply for TSRDC CET 2020 on online
All eligible students are required to apply through online mode only at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in/( For Telangana Students) Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for RDC-CET 2020.
2. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through TSONLINE or mee-Seva from as per the schedule for submission of application through Online.
3. At the TSONLINE or mee-Seva Centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
4. On receipt of fee at TSON LINE or mee-seva, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in/( For Telangana Students) Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
5. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure-1)
6. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
7. While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.( For the courses to be opted see the table at XI)
8. The candidate has to mention the names of colleges in which admission is seeking on order of priority among the eligible colleges.
9. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
10. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
11. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily
12. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
13. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
1. Admissions are ONLY FOR MEN.
2. Mere appearing for the Entrance Test does not confer any right for admission. Applicants shall also fulfill other admission criteria stipulated by TREI society.
3. The administration reserves the right of changing the rules to be followed as per the directions of the Government and University from time to time.
4. The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
5. The convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
Selection of Students: The students will be selected on the basis of merit list in the Entrance Test, Community reservation, Local Area, Special Category. Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
1. Merit in the Entrance Examination
2. Option exercised( i.e. option for college and option for course)
3. Rule of reservation
4. Reservation for under Special category
5. In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows: i. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Economics and Civics for Arts courses, in Commerce and economics for Commerce and Allied Courses, in Mathematics and Physics for MPC& Allied Courses. In Biology and physics for Life Sciences & Allied Courses ii. If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria. iii. If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: a) ST b) SC c) BC (A) d) BC (B) e) BC (C) f) BC (D) g) BC (E) and h) OC
Selected Students list:
The Hall ticket Numbers of the selected candidates shall be made available on the websites: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in/( For Telangana Students) Date of selection of First list candidates available soon.
The candidate is requested to chose any one of the Category of Course as per his eligibility in the qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate. The Common counseling will be conducted for admission into TS Residential Degree College (Men) Nagarjunasagar and Silver Jubilee Government College (Men) Autonomous Kurnool based on the merit secured in the RDC-CET 2020 in category of course and University wise. The candidate has to opt his choice of Degree course at the time of Counseling.
Details of courses:
1. ARTS: B.A. (History, Economics & Political Science)
2. COMMERCE & ALLIED COURSES: B.Com. (General), B.Com- (Computers)-SJGC only
3. MATHEMATICS , PHYSICAL SCIENCES & ALLIED COURSES: B.Sc. (Maths, Physics and Chemistry), B.Sc. (Maths, Statistics & Computer Science for Inter MPC/MEC group students)- B.Sc.(Maths, Physics, Computer Science,) B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Industrial Chemistry), SJGC only
4. LIFE SCIENCES & ALLIED COURSES: B.Sc. (Botany, Microbiology, Chemistry), B.Sc. (Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry), B.Sc. (Zoology, Biochemistry, Chemistry), SJGC only B.Sc (Botany,Zoology, Chemistry)
These Degree Colleges are the prestigious State Level Colleges where high quality of discipline, scholastic pursuits and career building are expected. The managements of the Colleges make efforts organizing the co-curricular, leadership and management development programmes to enrich the instructional stream.
1. Admission will be made on the basis of Marks obtained in the RDC CET 2020.
2. Every student admitted shall reside in the hostel attached to the college.
3. Examination will be conducted on Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad) for group subjects.
4. Questions will be in both English and Telugu media and in objective type multiple choice questions.
5. Answers should be marked in OMR sheet with Black ballpoint pen only.
6. If the candidate bubbles more than one circle the answer will be automatically invalid.
7. There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
8. For correct results all the answered circles should be shaded fully and thickly.
9. For any corrections in the shaded circles, erase the first wrong answer and shade the correct one.
10. Computer scanners may not attract half circled or thinly shaded circles which result in loss of marks.
Jurisdiction of Local Candidates:
a) The candidate, who has studied in any of the educational institutions, located in any district in particular University area for a period of 7 continuous consecutive years (from Class 6th to Inter or its equivalent) at the time of his/her appearance to Inter or its equivalent examination shall be treated as local candidate of that University area.
b) If the candidate studied Class 6th to Inter or its equivalent in different Districts located in different University areas, the District in which he studied to the maximum four years period will be taken into account for fixing the University area for selection. For proof, the candidate has to submit the bonafide certificate/certificates from Class 6th to Inter or its equivalent at the time of counselling without fail.
c) Private candidates should submit Nativity Certificate obtained from the MRO/Tahasildar. Residence Certificate will not be accepted.
d) Candidates must be the residents and must have studied in Telangana only.
e) The candidates must have appeared intermediate or its equivalent exam in March/April in single attempt only. Supplementary candidates are not eligible for admission.
TSRDCCET 2020 notification details are would be available on its official web portal : http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in/