TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2022 or TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 notification would be released by the Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd on its official recruitment website, https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment can check details and download the official AE web notification from the official web portal.
The registration process for the AE job application for various posts at Telangana State SPDCL to begin on May 12. The TS SPDCL has invited applications for various posts such as Assistant Engineer/Electrical. The notification for the same was released on May 9. Candidates can apply online through the official website of TSSPDCL, www.tssouthernpower.com.
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Posts, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Last date, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results and Selection procedure given here.
|Name of the recruitment||TS SPDCL AE Recruitment 2022|
|Title||Apply for the TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2022|
|Subject||Telangana Southern Power Distribution released TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2022|
|Number posts||70 posts|
|Last date apply||03-06-2022|
About: With a vision to fulfill the expectations of the Government, the Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited, which came into being on 2nd June 2014, with an objective of electricity to the people at an affordable price. With its headquarters at Hyderabad, the TSSPDCL encompasses an area of five districts viz., Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Medak, and Rangareddy, Catering to the power requirements of 8 million consumers. The philosophy of TSSPDCL is to enhance its performance and emerge stronger by the day to offer its customers the best and value for money.
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 70 posts. The post name is Assistant Engineer. If you want to make a career at TSSPDCL Vacancy then you can apply online application form May 11. It is a golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government jobs in TSSPDCL Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
AE Post Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer.
- Salary: Rs.64295 to 99345
- Eligibility: B.Tech Degree.
- Age limit: 18 to 44 years.
- Total Vacancy: 70 posts.
- Selection Process: Their performance in the written test.
- Fee: Application Fee: 100/- and Exam Fee: 120/-
How to Apply for TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2022?
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application made available on TSSPDCL Website. Eligible and interested candidates can submit the application form on its recruitment web portal with required information and necessary documents.
- Visit the tssouthernpower.com Website
Candidates need to visit the official website of Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) and open the career page at www.tssouthernpower.com.
- Click on the AE recruitment Link
Once you reach the official website, Now, look for the recruitment notification for the posts Assistant Engineer/Electrical, and click on the link on the web page.
- Click Apply Online
After clicking on the that link, a new web page will appear. Now, select apply online and open the application form.
- Fill the application form
Fill the details in the application form carefully and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee
Proceed to pay the application fee and Submit the application form.
- Print the application from
Take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
- Qualification: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto as specified in the relevant Service Rules, intended by TSSPDCL as on the date of Notification.
- So, Candidates Must possess a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sections ‘A’ &’B’ of AMIE(India) examination in Electrical Engineering. ( BE and BTech(E E E)).
- For Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University.
- Pay scale: Rs.64295-2655-69605-3100-85105-3560-99345
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil): Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University in India established.
- Pay scale: Rs.64295-2655-69605-3100-85105-3560-99345
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2022 and
- Age Relaxation: The Upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
Application Fee: Rs.100 by online through TS Online Centers/ Portal or Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card. Rs.120 examination fee by online through TS Online Centers/ Portal. The applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee. FEE (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) towards Online Application Processing Fee
Selection Process: Their performance in the written test.
Note: If you have any queries regarding the selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) which came into being on 2nd June 2014, with an objective of electricity to the people at an affordable price. With its headquarters at Hyderabad, the TSSPDCL encompasses an area of five districts viz., Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Medak, and Rangareddy, Catering to the power requirements of 8 million consumers.
- Starting date for payment of Fee: 12-05-2022
- Starting date of application submission: 12-05-2022
- Last date for payment of Fee: 03-06-2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 03-06-2022
- Hall-tickets can be downloaded 07 days before the commencement of Examination: 10-07-2022.
- Exam Date: Exam will be held on 17-07-2022