TS Gurukulam has released TTWRJC CET 2020 notification on its TTWRJC Admissions web portal of TTWREIS Website for admission into Intermediate 1st year General and Vocational courses in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Junior Colleges functioning under the control of GURUKULAM for the academic year 2020-2021.
The Telangana Gurukulam, TTWREI Society, Hyderabad has been running 73 RJCs for ST Students to provide necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to meritorious ST students to enable them to compete successfully in order to get admissions into All India Level Institutes such as IIT, NIT, IIIT, ISER, NISER & Medical Colleges etc.
Gurukulam transforms minds while arming students with the skills and knowledge to take leadership positions in society. Gurukulam is committed to promoting and imparting quality and excellence in education that supports interdisciplinary inquiry, intellectual development, knowledge and skill acquisition, and student success through a diverse, fully-engaged, learner-centred campus environment.
TTWRJC CET is a TS Gurukulam RJC CET for Admissions into Inter first year in General and vocational courses in TSWRJCs. The TS Gurukulam i.e., Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS) has issued TS Gurukulam RJC CET 2020 Notification on 04-02-2020 and TTWREIS invites applications from eligible 10th class studying Boys and Girls for admissions into 1st Year Intermediate in English Medium for MPC & Bi.P.C Groups for the Academic Year 2020-2021 in 73 RJC institutions functioning under TS Gurukulam.
|Title||TTWRJC CET 2020|
|Subject||TTWREIS has released TTWRJC CET for Inter first year admissions in Telangana Social Welfare RJCs|
|Category||TTWRJC CET / TTWREIS RJC CET / TS Gurukul RJC CET / TTWREIS Inter CET /TTWRJC Admission Test/TS ST Gurukul CET|
|About||TTWRJC CET is for admission into Inter first year admissions in General and Vocational Tribal Welfare Junor Colleges|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Last Date to Apply||23-02-2020 *|
|Entrance Exam Date||08-03-2020|
|Online Applying Web Portal||will be announced on the above website|
|Conducting Society Name||Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS)|
|Department||TTWREIS, DSE Telangana|
|Notification No.||Rc.No.B1/Acad/0365/20-21, Dated.04.02.2020|
TTWRJC Entrance Test For Admission Into Intermediate 1st Year In TTWRJCs/TTWRURJCS For The Academic Year 2020-21. Online Applications are invited for admission into Intermediate 1st year in TTWR Junior Colleges/TTWUR Junior Colleges for General and Vocational courses functioning under the control of Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Gurukulam, Hyderabad (TTWREIS) for the academic year 2020-2021.
The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test conducted by TS Gurukulam. The selected students will get all benefits extended by TS Gurukulam such as free boarding, lodging, uniforms, notebooks & textbooks, bedding material and examination fee etc.
All the notified seats in 73 ST Gurukulams will be filled through the Entrance Test and in case of SOE, Bhadrachalam the left over seats (after filling with the passed out 10th class students from the respective institution) only will be filled through the entrance test.
FEATURES: Special features of TS ST Gurukulams:
- Regular IPE Syllabus with intensive coaching.
- Micro Plan for JEE Main/Advanced & EAMCET.
- Weekly, monthly, cumulative, Mid- I, Mid – II & Grand Tests in IPE, JEE (Mains/Advanced) & EAMCET.
- Study Material and reference books
- Well experienced & dedicated faculty
- Good Infrastructure laboratory & library
- Individual Attention, Guidance & Counseling round the clock.
- Total free & quality education.
Eligibility for TTWRJC CET:
Qualification: The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examinations to be held in March 2020/10th Class from ICSE/CBSE on regular basis are eligible to apply. The students who pass in March 2020/10th class from State Board (BSE)/ CBSE/ICSE during the academic year 2019-20 on regular basis are eligible for admission into Intermediate 1st year in General and Vocational courses.
Annual Income: The Annual Income of the parent should not exceed Rs.1,50,000-00 in rural areas and Rs.2,00,000-00 in urban areas per annum. A certificate issued by the MRO should be submitted at the time of admission.
Age Limit: The age of the students should not exceed 17 years as on 31-08-2020. Age relaxation for 2 years will be allowed for the ST students.
Certificates: The students should produce all relevant original certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like Caste, Income, Ration card, Aadhaar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos at the time of admission.
Medium: The students are studying in Telugu Medium or English Medium are eligible for the entrance test.
Reservation for TTWRJC Admissions:
Community-wise reservations will be implemented as per G.O.Ms.No.13, TRIBAL WELFARE (EDN.1), DEPARTMENT, dated:27-06-2015 as mentioned below: a) Reservation of seats to the castes/categories i.e., OC, BC, SC, AEQ, Sports quota, PHC, Agency quota for General groups and Vocational courses in Agency Area (Scheduled area) are furnished hereunder: and b) Reservation of seats to the castes/categories i.e., OC, BC, SC, AEQ, Sports quota, PHC, Agency quota for General groups and Vocational courses in Non- Scheduled Area (Non-Agency Area ) are furnished hereunder
PHC: 3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board. The persons more than 50% Handicapped are not eligible.
ST Agency:- Seats earmarked for Agency area ST’s to be filled by all ST sub-tribe who have agency area certificate as per merit.
Sports: Order of preference will be given to the students who were participated in International level, National level, Zonal level, district level, Mandal level Sports Meet irrespective of castes as per merit.
A.E.Q.: Parents of the candidates who are working in the Scheduled area(Agency area) irrespective of castes are eligible under this category as per merit.
Note i) AEQ, PHC, Sports quota should be filled by the students of irrespective castes. ii) The leftover seats of OC, BC, SC, AEQ, Agency, Sports, PHC should be filled with PVTGs first and after exhausting all PVTGs, the seats should be filled by ST candidates (All Categories) as per merit. iii) If any ST sub-tribe candidate is not available, the seat should be filled by ST candidates only as per overall merit.
TTWRJC CET Exam Pattern:
Mode of Entrance Test: The Entrance Test will be of Multiple choice questions each up to the standard of X class syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Social Studies and English (Comprehension & Grammar) @ 20 marks in each subject. Students observe that there will be a test in English for 20 marks in the areas of comprehension, composition and grammar.
The total marks for the tests including English are 100 for a duration of 3 hours (i.e.) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. Question papers will be available in Telugu and English Medium. The applicant can select either Telugu or English Medium.
- Date of Entrance Test is 08-03-2020 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
- The TTWRJC CET Entrance test is OMR based.
- The test shall be for 100 marks.
- The Questions will be multiple choice type (MCQs).
- Each question carries ONE mark. Each question has only one correct answer.
- The admission shall be provided based on the merit in Erstwhile district, the group opted College, gender and community reservation.
- The entrance test question paper shall be in bilingual form (i.e., in both English and Telugu Media).
- The subject-wise allocation of marks shall be as follows:
|English (Comprehension & Grammar)||20|
Application Fee: Registration fee for submission of application through online is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only).
The medium of instruction in TTWRJCs: a) The medium of instruction at the Intermediate level shall be English only. b) The medium of instruction at Intermediate level shall be Telugu to the following (03) TTWR Jr. Colleges only. i) TTWR Jr.College (Girls), Muduchekkalapally at Narsampet, Erstwhile Warangal district. ii) TTWR Jr. College (Girls), Manthani, Erstwhile Karimnagar district iii) TTWR Jr. College (Boys), Redyala at Mahabubabad, Erstwhile Warangal district
Selection of students to RJCs shall be based on the merit in common Entrance Test following the reservation norms for Girls. So, Final Selection will be made on merit basis subject to fulfilment of criteria prescribed (Eligibility and Reservation). The candidates who pass through in one attempt in SSC Public Examinations March 2020 are eligible for admission.
Important information to Students:
The Secretary has the right to allot candidate from one region to another region as per the availability of seats. The admission into these colleges shall be according to the merit obtained in the screening test, duly considering the preferences of Group/College exercised by the candidate in the opted/concerned region in Online application. List of TTWRJC Colleges download from the official website
- There is no provision for re-valuation of OMR answer scripts, as this result is processed through scanning and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy.
- If any dispute, the decision of the Secretary, TTWREIS shall be final.
- The provisional selection of the candidate shall not be vested with any right to the candidate to secure admission. The admission shall be confirmed only on production of the required documents as stated in the online application and in accordance with the prospectus (failing which admission may be cancelled).
- Examination centres for screening test shall be Erstwhile district-wise.
- The Secretary has reserved the right to postpone/modify/change admission test schedule.
- Any information regarding this test shall be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate through SMS. Hence, the candidates are directed not to change the Mobile Number.
Instructions for TTWRJC CET OMR Sheet:
- In screening test (OMR based), circles should be bubbled with Blue/Black Ballpoint pen only and Pencil should not be used at any cost. If the pencil is used in marking/bubbling the circle, then the OMR sheet shall not be corrected/scanned.
- Over bubbling, semi bubbling, multiple bubbling is strictly prohibited and such bubbling shall not be valued in scanning.
- If the bubbling is made with a RED ballpoint pen (or) any other colour (other than Blue or Black) ballpoint pen, such OMRs shall not be scanned by the OMR scanning machine. Therefore, utmost care should be taken in this regard. If any candidates use RED/other colour ballpoint pen for bubbling, he/she is solely responsible for non-correction of OMR.
Benefits: Selected students will get all benefits extended by ST Development Department such as free boarding, lodging, uniforms, books, medical care and examination fee etc., as per the decisions of the Government of Telangana State from time to time.
TTWRJC CET Results: The result of the candidates shall be intimated through SMS to the given mobile number. For any other information, the candidates shall contact Help-line number
Last Date to Apply: The Last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is: 23-02-2020.
TTWRJC CET Hall Tickets and Exam Centre Information: Hall tickets can be downloaded from 28-02-2020 to 05-03-2020. All the candidates who downloaded the hall ticket shall be knowing the centre which shall be mentioned in the hall ticket with clear address and mobile number of the Principal of the centre. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the centre at least one day in advance for overcoming the confusion in finding a location and make their own transport arrangement to reach the centre safely on time. No claim or complaint shall be entertained from any candidate/parent/relative for the difficulty in finding the location (in respect of the location of difficulty) and late report.
How To Apply for TTWRJC CET:
Submission of Application Form through ONLINE mode only:
- The applicant must submit his/her application through ONLINE by visiting website http://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
- Before filling the application through online, the candidate has to read the information/prospectus already uploaded in the website http://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. (Advice: It is informed to prepare a hard copy first and then fill through online to avoid mistakes).
- Please upload the photo and signature of the candidate within 100 kb size only.
- The candidates must opt the colleges while applying on-line. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option, based on the availability of seats in those Institutions and based on their merit in that caste. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed. The erstwhile district is the basis of criteria for allotment of seats.
- The candidates can choose both General and Vocational Colleges. The Group/College preferences should clearly be noted (or) selected in the application.
- The candidates are advised to download the Hall Ticket from 28-02-2020 to 05-03-2020 for appearing entrance test scheduled on 08-03-2020.
- The candidate should fill the bonafide certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get it signed by the Headmaster/ Principal concerned where he/she is studying 10th class and handed over it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test.
- No postal correspondence will be entertained.
|Date of Notification||04-02-2020|
|Submission online applications start from||04-02-2020|
|Last date for receipt of the applications||23-02-2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||08-03-2020|
|Announcement of Results||March Last week|
|Date of counselling to be conducted by the Principals of RJCs concerned||February 1st week|
|Date of reopening of the Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021||June 1st week|