TSWREIS Conducting E Plus Club Activities, TSWREIS Conduct E Plus Club Activities in all TSWR Institutions. Procedure instructions for Conducting E Plus Club activities.
The Secretary of the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Hyderabad has issued certain procedure instructions to conducting E Plus Club in all the TSWR Institutions along with schedule of topics every moth in the Telangana State for this academic year. However, it was noticed that many institutions have not been conducing E-Plus Clubs in the desired manner.
Conducting E Plus Club Activities in All TSWR Institutions:
The E-Plus Club was started with an intention to provide the students a take-off point to the world of English. This creates opportunities to enhance their taste in reading their sense of appreciation of literary expressions and their scope to speak English fluently.
These activities in the E-Plus Club aspire to nurture and enhance the literary and creative skills of students, if they are conducted in a regular and serious manner by all the stake holders, i.e., the Principals, The Principal, teachers and the students. These E-Plus Club can be one of the effective tools in acquiring English language.
Procedure for conducting of E-Plus Club:
The Secretary of the TSWREIS has instructed to all the Principals of TSWR institutions in the state to follow the procedure given below for conducting of E-Plus Club:
- The E Plus club activity must be conducted by the class teacher of the class concerned or by the teacher deputed by the Principal.
- No student should be allowed to handle / or have with then NOTE-BOOK, PEN, PENCIL or any other material in their hands.
- Before the start of the activity the teacher should make the students sit in a circle in the class, so that the teacher will have complete view of the class Teacher should write the topic for the day on the black board, and write hints, Points, suggestions if any to make the students understand the given TOPIC.
- The teacher can also write a few words related to the topic on the black board so as to enable the students to make simple sentences by using those words.
- After all the above arrangements are completed, the teacher should now ask one of the students to start speaking a few, lines on the “Topic of the Day”. It can be as per their roll number or at any other number, and it should be continued is a SERIAL MANNER !.
- Those who did not speak must be given chance the next day.
- Due encouragement must be given to the all students who speak
Therefore the E-Plus Club and Ankur (Hindi) Club must be conducted in such a manner that every student in a class will speak at least 2 or 3 sentences everyday, by giving due encouragement. TSWREIS Conducting E Plus Club Activities
The topics for E-Plus Club shall be given by Head Office. The Principals must make copies of the topics for the given month and display them on the ‘NOTICEBOARD” in EVERY CLASS ROOM and in EVERY DORMITORY, so as to enable the students to read the topics everyday and prepare for the E-Plus Club.
The Secretary of the TSWREIS has instructed to all the Principals of TSWR institutions in the state to conduct the E PLUS CLUB activities by following the above procedure under the supervision of teachers without any further deviations.