TSWRCOE CET 2021 – TSWREIS Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2021 released. TSWREIS Entrance Test 2021 would be conducted for ‘Inter with Integrated Coaching’ in TSWREIS COEs for the academic year 2021-2022. TS Social Welfare Society, Telangana State will release the TSWREIS Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2021 on its official Website.
The Students who were applied for this Free Coaching Entrance Test Stream, they can download from the same website by with your login credentials.
The second level screening of TSWRCOE CET will be held on February 9 for the first year admissions at the CEOE Center of Excellence College under the auspices of the Society of Social Welfare Gurukul Vidyalayas. Students should read instructions which were given on your hall ticket, preserve it up to complete the admission process and must bring into the entrance exam hall with required documents.
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, TSWREIS has issued an Entrance Test 2021 notification for Admission into First year Intermediate With Integrated Free Coaching For IIT-JEE / EAMCET/CA/CPT/CLAT 2021 in Residential institutions of Society.
1st Screen Test: TSWRCOE CET Exam Date: 17-01-2021 by 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM and 2nd Screening Test: TSWRCOE CET Exam Date: 21-02-2021 by 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
The TSWREI Society is inviting online applications from eligible and qualified Candidates for appearing entrance test for admissions into 1st-year intermediate MPC with IIT-JEE/EAMCET coaching, BPC with NEET-UG Coaching and MEC/CEC with CA/CPT/CLAT Coaching with English as the medium of instruction for 2021-2022.
TSWREIS Entrance Test Hall Ticket
Hall ticket for 2nd level Descriptive Test for admission into 1st Year INTERMEDIATE IN IIT/COE 2021-2022: Hall Ticket Contain the following details
|Hall Ticket Number||12345678|
|Candidate of Name||Sree|
|Examination Date & Time||17 January 2021 (First Level Screening Test)|
21 February 2021 (Second Level Screening Test)
at 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
|Examination Center||TSWR SCHOOL / JUNIOR COLLEGES(GIRLS) SURYAPETAT IMAMPET LOCATION -NEDINCHARLA ROAD, DURAJPALLY, SURYAPET|
Key Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates appearing for the entrance examination must be present in the designated examination hall at 09.30 am.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination centre half an hour before the deadline.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam one minute late.
- Candidates should bring a Blue / Black Point pen when they take the exam.
- Make sure to check the name, father’s name, special category, date of birth etc are correct in the hall ticket.
- If not, they should be corrected in the photo nominal roll by showing the appropriate documents to the examiner in the examination hall.
Registered Successfully, Download Acknowledgement, Hall ticket:
TSWREIS Entrance Test Hall Tickets for TS Gurukul RJC CET: When Candidate submits the online application, then the user will be seen the following message on screen…
“Applicant Details Registered Successfully. Please Note Your Reference Number: 987654 for further Communication. Download Acknowledgement. Hall tickets can be downloaded from the official web portal. Note: 1. Enter the details, which you have given while applying. 2. The entry of any two fields is mandatory to get Hall ticket / Acknowledgement.”
TSWREIS Entrance Test Hall tickets can be downloaded from 25.12.2020 to 05.01.2021 for 1st Screening Test and download from 23-01-2021 for 2nd screening test for TSWRCOE CET 2021.
Download TSWRCOE CET Hall Tickets 2021: 1st Screening Test qualified candidates may download the 2nd screening test hall tickets for appearing the TSWRCOE CET 2nd level Descriptive Test which will be held on 17-02-2021
How to download TSWREIS Entrance test Hall tickets 2021:
- First visit the Official website: ( https://tswreis.in/ )
- Click on the Image/Logo of TSWREIS Or (Download Hall Ticket for 2nd Phase Descriptive Test for 1st Year intermediate in COEs for the Academic year 2021-22)
- Then TSWREIS Inter admissions registration website will be displayed
- In this page, click on Download Acknowledgement/Hall ticket
- Then, TSWREIS Hall Ticket / Acknowledgement Download Web page will be shown
- In this page following details should be entered by you.. which you have given while applying. The entry of any two fields is mandatory to get Hall ticket / Acknowledgement
- a. Reference Number: 987651
- b. Name of the Applicant: Anurag Ritesh
- c. Date of Birth: (DD-MM-YYYY)
- d. Mobile Number: 123456789
- Now, click on the download button, your hall ticket will be download
- Take a print and preserve it for future reference
Important Dates for TSWREIS COEs Entrance Test 2021
- The candidates can download Hall ticket from 10-01-2021
- Date of Entrance Test at level- I: 17-01-2021
- Issue of 1st level qualified Candidates for 2nd level through website and SMS at the ratio of 1:3. 03-02-2021
- Date of Entrance Test at level-II: 21-02-2021* [ 2nd level Descriptive Test]
- Announcement of results through the website of level 09-03-2021
- Date of intimation by the Principals of COEs concerned (Call letters will be sent to the selected candidates). 30-03-2021
- Date of reopening of the Colleges for the academic year 2021-2022 01-06-2021
MODEL TSWREIS Entrance Test HALL TICKET:
The Hall ticket contains the following details.
TSWREIS Entrance Test
For Admission into 1st Year Inter with Integrated Coaching
for IIT – JEE / EAMCET / NEET / CA – CPT. CLAT: 2021-2022
Hall Ticket No. : 123456789123
- Name of the Candidate: ………………………
- Father Name: …………………
- Date of Birth: 08-11-2002
- Category: BC
- Name of the School Studied: ARYABHATTA HS THORRUR, MAHABUBABAD
- Group Applied for MPC
- Name and Address of the Examination Centre including Ph.No: Telangana Social Welfare Residential School / Junior College (Girls), Mahabubabad, Bus Stand Road, Near Degree College, Ph No: 9704550189
- TSWREIS RJC CET Examination Date and Time: 17-02-2021
- Second Level Examination Date and Time:…
Instructions to Candidates:
- Read the questions carefully.
- Check the Hall ticket carefully and bring discrepancies if any to the undersigned.
- The Hall ticket should be preserved till the admission process is completed.
- Answer the questions in the OMR sheet only.
- Candidates are advised to bubble the question paper series on OMR without fail. If it is not bubble the OMR cannot be valued.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators and any other Electronics gadgets are not allowed to the examination hall.
- There will be negative marks @ 1/4 mark for each wrong answer marked by the candidate.
- If the Photograph is not clear / Visible on the Hall ticket, the candidates should bring Photo Identify proof (Aadhar Card) and a Photo should also be pasted and got attested by Head Master concerned in the Certificate at the bottom of the Hall ticket.
- No student will be allowed to the examination hall after 10 minutes from the commencement of the examination.
- Use blue (or) black ballpoint pen only to circle in the OMRs.
- Usage of pencils is prohibited.
- Out of the four given options only one should be bubbled. If more than one answer is bubbled it will not be valued.
- Erasing, using markers, applying whitener is prohibited.
- Do not make any stray marks on the OMR sheet.
- OMR Sheet should not be mutilated (or) torn apart.
- The candidates are advised to get the Certificate filled (Printed on the hall ticket itself) and attested by the Head Master / Principal where he/she is studying 10th class
The Tswreis Entrance test, The 2nd level Tswreis Entrance test Dates and more details are available on its website. The Candidates are advised to collect the Hall-tickets after submission of application before 20.12.2020 through online. The same has to be certified by the Principal / Head Master, where the candidate is studying. Hall tickets can be downloaded from the website.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details