TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test 2020 for Inter with Military Training Admissions in TSWREIS Sainik School. TSWREIS has given TSWR Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 for Admission into 1st Year Intermediate MPC Course with Military Training in Tswr Sainik School For Boys, Rukmapur, Karimnagar District for Academic Year 2020-21
TSWR Sainik Junior College Entrance Test (TSWRJC CET) 2020 is known as TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test for Inter Admissions. TSWREIS has issued the TSWR Common Entrance Test 2020 notification and Applications are invited for admission into Intermediate 1st year in TSWR Sainik School, Rukmapur, Karimnagar.
TSWR Common Entrance Test for Sainik School Admissions 2020. TSWR Common Entrance Test 2020 would be conducted every for Admission into Inter First Year MPC in TSWR Sainik School.
Three tests would be conducted at various level for admission into Inter 1st year admissions through Special entrance examination i.e TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test (TSWR SSEE) 2020 which would be conducted by the TSWREIS. Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior College of Sainik for Boys.
A TSWR Common Entrance Test 2020 by TSWREIS would be conducted this year for Admission into Inter in Sainik School Rukmapur Boys, Karimnagar District for the academic year 2020-21
TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test 2020 for Inter – Details
|Name Of The Exam||TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Title||Download TSWR SSEE 2020 notification|
|Subject||TSWREIS has released TSWR SSEE 2020 Notification|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TSWREIS SSEE 2020|
|Full-Form||TSWREIS Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Department||School Education Department, Telangana|
|Starting Date To Apply||05-09-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||31-09-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||After submission of Application|
|Exam Date||Dates to be announced later|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Inter MPC with Military Training|
The TSWREIS works to provide students with the training they need to join the armed forces in addition to regular education. It has set up two colleges as part of this.
TS Social Welfare Society has set up a Special Degree College for Women at Lakshmidevi Goodem, near Bibinagar, Yadadri Bhongir District and set up a Sainik School for boys at Rukmapur, Karimnagar district. Admission notifications for the 2020-21 academic year have been released.
TSWR Rukmapur Boys Sainik School Admissions
Rukmapur Boys Military School: The Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has set up a sainik school in Rukmapur, Karimnagar district to train boys interested in the army. The first year Intermediate MPC group offered by this college has 28 seats.
Eligibility: Boys who have passed Class X with at least 60% marks in the 2019-20 academic year are eligible to join this course in TSWR Rukmapur Boys Sainik School. August 31 of this year should not exceed 16 years. Must be born before August 31, 2004. The annual income of the parents should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs in urban areas and Rs. 1 lakh in rural areas.
28 Seats: SC -75, BC-C -2, ST -6, BC -12 Minority -3, OC / BC -2 per cent reservations are used in the allocation of seats here.
Selections: Students will be selected on the basis of written test, physical fitness test and medical test.
Test details: As part of the options, the written test will be for 100 marks.
There will be questions for English 30, Mathematics 40 and Physical Science 30 marks. One mark for each question. If the answer is incorrect, the half mark will be cut. Physical Fitness Test 4 km. Includes running, sit ups, fish apps, chin apps. Finally a medical test will be conducted and eligibility will be announced.
No. of Seats:
1. For BOYS: MPC = 28
Eligibility for the TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test:
The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March 2020 / 10th class from ICSE /CBSE on regular basis are eligible to write the TSWR CET (TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test). The students who secure A1 to B2 in SSC are eligible for admission into SAINIK SCHOOL
The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by MRO.
The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020. In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
1. The students should produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
2. The students from Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this entrance test.
Selection Method for admission into TSWR SAINIK Junior College:
Selection Procedure for Admissions into TSWR Sainik Junior College (Sainik School), Rukmapur, Karimanagar (Statewide Institution:
1. The Boy students who are not physically handicapped are only eligible into this College and only MPC group is available.
2. From the State level merit list of 1st screening test, the students who opted for TSWR Sainik Junior College (Sainik School) shall only be shortlisted (community-wise) in the ratio of 1:3.
3. The list of eligible candidates for 2nd screening test can be obtained/seen from the website of Society.
4. The candidates shortlisted for SAINIK School, based on the merit and reservation in 2nd screening test have to undergo the 3rd test i.e Physical fitness test (Mandatory).
5. Those who could not succeed in Physical test shall be considered for admission into IIT Gowlidoddi / COE Karimnagar and Other COEs, according to their merit and community reservation and option were chosen.
6. 2nd screening test shall be descriptive and for 150 marks as detailed below. [Date of 2nd screening test shall be informed later through SMS (OR) Paper news & Society website]
Exam Pattern for TSWR Sainik School Entrance Test 2020(TSRJC CET)
A. 1st Screening Test
Maths – 30 Marks
Physical Science – 30 Marks
BioScience – 30 Marks
Social Studies – 30 Marks
English (Comprehension & Grammar) – 20 Marks
General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 20 Marks
TOTAL Marks = 160
B. 2nd Screening Test
1. Maths – 45 Marks
2. Physics – 45 Marks
3. Chemistry – 45 Marks
4. English comprehension – 15 Marks
TOTAL Marks : 150
C. Medical Fitness Test (3rd Test)
1. The entrance test question paper shall be in bilingual form (i.e., in both English and Telugu Media).
2. Applicants can answer the questions either in Telugu or in English at Admission Level test. The medium of instruction at the intermediate level shall be English only.
3. 1. Meritorious students who opted for TSWR Sainik Junior College & who are physically fit shall be shortlisted for 2nd screening test for admission into TSWR Sainik Junior College (Sainik School) Rukmapur in the ratio of 1:3 (Community wise).
4. There shall be a second-level screening test for the students to join TSWR Sainik Junior College (Sainik School), Rukmapur.
a. Community and % of Reservation: 1. SC 75%, 2. SC converted Christian 2% , 3. ST 6%, 4. BC 12%, 5. Minorities 3%, 6. OC / EBC 2%, Total : 100
b. 3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
c. PH candidates (Divyanga category) are not eligible for admission into TSWR SAINIK Junior College (TSWR Sainik School).
There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre through NET Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through apply online mode only
Medical Standards for Admission to TSWR Sainik School
a) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duties.
b) There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or underweight. The Candidate should not be overweight or obese.
c) The minimum acceptable height is 157 cms.
d) Individual’s weight is considered normal if it is within ±10% departure from the average weight. However, in individuals with heavy bones and broad build as well as individuals with the thin build but otherwise healthy, this may be relaxed to some extent on merit.
e) The chest should be well developed. The fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms. The measurement will be taken with tape so adjusted that its lower edge should touch the nipple in front and the upper part of the tape should touch the lower angle of the shoulder blades behind. X-Ray of the chest is compulsory and will be taken to rule out any disease of the chest.
f) There should be no maldevelopment or impairment of the function of the bones or joints.
g) Past medical history of diseases or injury of the spine or sacroiliac joints, either with or without objective signs which have prevented the candidate from successfully following a physically active life, is a cause for rejection. History of spinal fracture/prolapsed intervertebral disc and surgical treatment for these conditions will entail rejection.
h) A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or fits.
i) The hearing should be normal. A candidate should be able to hear a forced whisper with each ear at a distance of 610 cms in a quiet room. There should be no evidence of present or past disease of the ear, nose and throat.
The audiometric test will be done. Audiometric hearing loss should not be greater than 20 DB in frequencies between 250 and 8000 Hz. There is no impediment of speech.
|Starting Date of Online Applications||05/09/2020|
|Last Date of Online Applications||31/09/2020|
|Hall Tickets Download from||Hall tickets can be downloaded immediately after successful uploading online|
|Date of Screening Test -1||The Date And Venue Details Of The Entrance Tests Will Be Intimated In Due Course Of Time Due To Covid-19 Pandemic.|
|Date of Screening Test -2||will be intimated after the announcement of 1st test Results|
|Date of Screening Test -3||will be intimated after the announcement of 2nd test Results|
- Submission of Online Application form: 05/09/2020 To 31/09/2020
- Download the Hall tickets: from 05/09/2020 To 31/09/2020
- TSWRJC CET 1st Screening Test Exam Date: To be notified
- TSWRJC CET 2nd Screening Test: will be intimated after the announcement of 1st test Results
- TSWRJC CET 3rd Physical fitness Test: will be intimated after the announcement of 2nd test Results
TSWR Rukmapur was converted into TSWR Sainik School:
Karimnagar Got Telangana’s First Sainik School: The TSWREIS authorities had chosen Rukmapur TSWR School of Choppadandi Mandal for the purpose. In this regard, the State government issued a GO to convert Rukmapur residential school into Telangana State Welfare Residential Sainik School.
So, Social welfare residential school has set up to impart training to students to enter the armed forces. The first batch comprising 160 students, with 80 students each at two entry levels of Class V and Intermediate, commenced from the academic year 2018-19.
80 students each in Class V and Intermediate will be selected by conducting a special entrance examination. This Sainik school to impart full-fledged training to students under the State government’s flagship programme of KG to PG free education.
The fund for maintaining a proper diet for students, appointing barber and dhobi has also been enhanced. The government will be spending Rs 50 on each student to provide a special diet to strengthen them physically.
Annually, Rs 1 lakh will be allocated to purchase sports material, band material worth Rs 1 lakh, ten cycles at a cost of Rs 5,000, a gym and model of Aeroplane and ship will also be set up. A swimming pool, indoor stadium, three kabaddi courts and a 400-metre standard athletic track were be developed in TSWR Sainik School
1. The first batch with 160 students started from 2018-19
2. Administrative officer (Colonel cadre), band faculty, physical instructor, NCC and athletics coaches are available
3. Gym, models of aeroplane and ship, swimming pool, indoor stadium, three kabaddi courts, 400-metre athletic track are available
3. Govt to spend Rs 50 per day on each student’s diet
4. Rs. 1 lakh each on sports and band material
5. Rs. 5,000 for 10 cycles