UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 is a free laptop distribution scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh to encourage meritorious boy students and girl students. The state government will distribute free laptops to those who have already done so according to their eligibility. Students who have recently passed 10th and 12th can apply through online mode at http://upcmo.up.nic.in/.
The main objective of starting UP Free Laptop Scheme is to promote the level of education in the state of Uttar Pradesh. For the smooth operation of the UP Free Laptop Scheme, a budget of Rs 1800 crore has also been allocated by the state government on this scheme.
Under this Uttar Pradesh Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana scheme, the minimum score of the students should not be less than 65% to get a laptop for free, and under the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Free Laptop Scheme, students doing polytechnic and IT across the state also UP Free Laptop.
Details of UP Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana
|Name of the scheme||UP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Title||Submit the UP Free Laptop Scheme Online Application|
|Subject||Uttar Pradesh Govt enabled the UP Free Laptop Scheme Registration Link|
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister on the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on December 25 launched the campaign to distribute free tablets and smartphones to one crore students of the state. Since 2014, December 25 has been celebrated as ‘Good Governance Day’ in memory of late Vajpayee, who served as the country’s PM thrice, including a full term in 1999-2004. Tablets and smartphones were distributed to 60,000 students at the Ekana Stadium as part of the drive.
- CM said the young should not be hopeless in their lives and urged them to think big.
- Thinking should never be small. If thinking is big, it will give a new dimension to your personality.
- Youths should never allow hopelessness to enter their lives. If they work with this passion, they will be able to do anything.
- This is not only a smartphone and tablet. With this, you will get free digital access and content.
- Now on, this type of programme will be held in every division, and the digital revolution will reach even villages.
- Online education will be linked with online and competitive exams.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Residential Eligibility: The student applying for the scheme, must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh. He/ She should also possess a domicile supporting the same.
- Educational Eligibility: The student applying is must have secured topper level marks in their 10th and 12th standard.
- Qualifying Board: The student applying for the scheme should be a pass out of the Uttar Pradesh (UP) Board, Madarasa Board, ICSE, and CBSE board
- Other educational requirements: In addition to the Pre-matric and post-matric students, the government is also including the students studying under an ITI or a Polytechnic course program to apply for the scheme.
- Percentage requirements: The process to select the students who will get a laptop will entirely be based upon the merit generated. This merit will include all the students who will apply for the scheme. Based on that the high-ranking students will be given the laptops. Although, the general criteria will still be to score more than 65%- 70% marks in their last class.
Objective of the UP Free laptop scheme
The government of the state has created the scheme, with objectives entirely focused upon the convenience and the facility of the students. Some of the basic objectives of the scheme are:
- Encouraging the students
- Increasing the productivity of students
- Uplifting the models of Education
- Rendering Quality Education for all
- Upgrading facilities for the students
Important Documents for UP Free Laptop Scheme
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Valid Address proof of Applicant
- recently Passed 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passport Size Photo of the Applying Applicants
- Valid Mobile Number for Registration, etc.
Steps to Apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the UP Free Laptop Scheme, https://upcmo.up.nic.in/.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to UP Free Laptop Scheme under the important links.
- Now you have to click on Apply Now.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form like name, address, age, etc.
- After that, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under this scheme.
Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
- The laptops provided under this Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana will have Windows 10 installed.
- MS Office will also be already installed on the laptop.
- The laptops provided under the UP Free Laptop Scheme will have 4GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
- The display of the laptop will be 14 inches and the brightness will be 220 nits.
- The body of the laptop to be provided under the scheme will be 1.5 kg.
- A power adapter will also be provided with the laptop.
- The display of the laptop will be LED.
- The laptops provided under the laptop scheme will have an average battery life of 10 hours.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana Student List
All the processes related to the scheme will be available on the official CMO website. As of now, there is no update regarding the list. But as soon as the government updates the list, we will update the same here. The list will release district-wise with all the students’ names listed, who will be the beneficiaries under the scheme. So, all the students who applied for the scheme can then check for their names.