UPSC Engineering Services Exam Mains e Admit Cards 2019 download from upsc.gov.in. UPSC ESE Mains Admit Cards: UPSC, Union Public Service Commission has released Engineering Services Main Exam e Admit Cards 2019. Candidates who have qualified in the ESE preliminary exam and will appear for the main exam can download the e-admit cards from the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The admit card will be available to candidates from June 7 to June 30, 2019.
As per the official UPSC calendar released by the Commission, the UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2019 will be conducted on June 30, 2019. The ESE exam will be conducted in two shifts-first shift from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift from 2 pm to 5 pm. The subject included in this examination are Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and telecom. The examination will have 300 marks.
Key dates for UPSC ESE:
The UPSC ESE notification was released on September 26, 2018
The last date to apply for UPSC ESE: October 22, 2018.
The UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam on January 06, 2019.
The UPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam on June 30, 2019.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination Categories:
UPSC would conduct the ESE every year and recruitment is made to civil, mechanical, electrical and electronics & telecommunications engineering.
Category I- Civil Engineering.
Category II- Mechanical Engineering.
Category III- Electrical Engineering.
Category IV- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Stages in UPSC ESE:
Stage I: Engineering Services Preliminary Exam (Objective Type Papers)
Stage II: Engineering Services Main Exam
Stage III: Engineering Services Personality Test.
How to download UPSC Engineering Services Mains Admit Card 2019:
Step 1: Candidates can download the admit card by following these simple steps.
Step 2: Visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
Step 3: Click on UPSC Engineering Services (Main) Examination 2019 Admit Card that is scrolling on the right-hand side of the screen.
Step 4: Log in by registration ID or by roll number.
Step 5: Download the admit card and keep a print out copy for further reference.
The preliminary examination was conducted on January 6, 2019. This recruitment drive will fill up 581 engineer posts in various government ministries and departments. The recruitment will be done for four categories-Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. For more details, candidates can check the official site of UPSC.
Important Exam Instructions to Candidates by UPSC:
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card , in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination. Entry to the Examination Venue closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each Session i.e 08:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
6. Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of Examination well in time for frisking.
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available on UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Only battery operated pocket calculators of “non programmable” type are permitted for use during both the sessions.
11. Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone(even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches[use of watches fitted with any special accessory] etc. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examination. Use of normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/Halls.
12. Candidates are advised to ensure that spaces/pages remaining blank are clearly crossed out before the QCA booklet are handed over to the invigilator.
13. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items in the Examination halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
14. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof as mentioned in e-Admit Card viz. Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two identical passport size photographs one for both sessions for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details