UPSC ESE Mains Admit Card 2022 or UPSC Engineering Services Exam Mains Admit Card 2022 would be released by the Union Public Service Commission on its official website upsc.gov.in. Candidate who have qualified in preliminary exam can check details and download the admit card from the official web link with login details.
UPSC, Union Public Service Commission has released Engineering Services Main Exam e Admit Cards. Candidates who have qualified in the ESE preliminary exam and will appear for the main exam can download the e-admit cards from the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The admit card will be available to candidates as per the schedule.
As per the official UPSC calendar released by the Commission, the UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam will be conducted on the notified date. The ESE exam will be conducted in two shifts-first shift from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift from 2 pm to 5 pm. The subject included in this examination are Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and telecom. The examination will have 300 marks.
|Name of the admit card||UPSC ESE Mains Admit Card 2022|
|Title||Download UPSC ESE Main Exam Admit Card 2022|
|Subject||UPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam Admit Card 2022|
|Exam Date||November 21, 2021|
UPSC Engineering Services Examination Categories:
UPSC would conduct the ESE every year and recruitment is made to civil, mechanical, electrical and electronics & telecommunications engineering.
- Category I- Civil Engineering.
- Category II- Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III- Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Stages in UPSC ESE:
- Stage I: Engineering Services Preliminary Exam (Objective Type Papers)
- Stage II: Engineering Services Main Exam
- Stage III: Engineering Services Personality Test.
How to download UPSC ESE Mains Admit Card 2022:
Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (UPSC ESE) main exam. Candidates can find their admit cards on the official website. upsc.gov.in. To download the admit card candidates can fallow the below given simple steps.
- Visit the upsc.gov.in Website
Preliminary examination qualified candidates need to visit the official website, upsc.gov.in in your device browser.
- Click on e-Admit Card Link
Click on the ‘latest’ tab on the homepage, and then click on the link ‘e-Admit Card Engineering Services Main Examination’. or Click on UPSC Engineering Services (Mains) Examination Admit Card that is scrolling on the right hand side of the screen.
- Login details
Login using the registered registration Id or roll number.
- Download Admit Card
The UPSC ESE Mains admit card will be displayed. Download the admit card and keep a print out copy for further reference.
Candidates must note that admit card is a mandatory document to appear for the examination. It is advised that candidates must carefully read all the instruction mentioned on admit card. The exam would be held for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 for 3 hours. The questions will be from Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, and Telecom topics carrying 300 marks. Keep a check on the official website to get more updates on UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022.
The preliminary examination was conducted on the notified date. This recruitment drive will fill up 215 engineer posts in various government ministries and departments. The recruitment will be done for four categories-Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. For more details, candidates can check the official site of UPSC.
Important Exam Instructions to Candidates by UPSC: 1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. 2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card , in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination. Entry to the Examination Venue closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each Session i.e., 08:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
6. Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of Examination well in time for frisking.
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available on UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall. 9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional. 10. Only battery operated pocket calculators of “non programmable” type are permitted for use during both the sessions.
11. Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone(even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches[use of watches fitted with any special accessory] etc. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examination. Use of normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/Halls.
12. Candidates are advised to ensure that spaces/pages remaining blank are clearly crossed out before the QCA booklet are handed over to the invigilator. 13. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items in the Examination halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
14. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof as mentioned in e-Admit Card viz. Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two identical passport size photographs one for both sessions for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.