The purpose of the document is to make the user understand how to get User Guide for Health Card Enrollment in the EHS scheme. Pensioner or Employee once enrolled under the scheme will be issued Health Card and avail the benefit. If not enrolled, he/she cannot avail of the benefits under the scheme. The document will give complete screenshots of how the Pensioner or Employee needs to enroll under the scheme.
User Guide for Health Card Enrollment:
The guidelines of the scheme are inbuilt in the software application so that it will guide the user on how to get enrolled under the scheme.
1.Login to the EHS web portal using the URL www.ehf.gov.in.
2.Login as Pensioner with respective Pensioner ID & Password or Employee ID & Password as shown in screenshot I. Enter your username & password and log in as ‘Pensioner or Employee and next click on ‘login’
3. Click on the ‘Registrations’ tab as shown in screenshot II.
Initiate Health Card/View Application: This is to initially enroll for a health card or to view the already enrolled application. Initiate New/Rejected Beneficiaries: This is to add a beneficiary or to remove already added beneficiary.
Download Health Card: For downloading the health card, initially the submitted application has to be approved.
Case Sheet: To check the status of the patient’s health records.
4. Click on Registrations Initiate Health Card/View Application as shown in screenshot II.
5. On clicking on the ‘Initiate Health Card/View Application’ tab, a screen will be displayed wherein the user(Pensioner or Employee ) has to provide either Aadhaar No. (or) Aadhaar Enrollment No. for applying for a Health Card as shown in screenshot III.
6. On selecting either of the radio button(Aadhaar No. (or) Aadhaar Enrollment No.), a text box is provided for entering the Aadhaar/Aadhaar Enrollment No., Once entered the appropriate number, click on ‘Retrieve Details’ button as shown in the screen shot III.
7.On clicking ‘Retrieve’ button, a page will be displayed as shown in screenshot IV wherein all the mandatory details to be filled by the user(employee) which includes personal details(includes Date of Joining), address details(Residential + office address), identification details, posting details, payment details, CIC details. To be filled by the user(Pensioner) which includes personal details(Retirement type), address details(Residential), identification details, last posting details, pension office details, CIC details. Pensioner Card Application and Employee Card Application
8. After providing the mandatory information, the user (Pensioner or Employee) needs to ‘save’ the application form. On clicking the save button, a message will be displayed as ‘Enrollment application saved successfully’ as shown in screenshot V.
9. Once the application form is saved, the user(Pensioner or Employee) has a provision to add ‘family member details’ as shown in screenshot VI.
ADD BENEFICIARY SCREEN
Note: If the dependent family member DOB is below 5 years, then it requests for DOB certificate and Photo.
Note: If the dependent family member DOB is above 5 years, then it requests for Aadhaar card, certificate, and Photo.
Note: If the dependent family member spouse is Govt Employee/Govt Pensioner/Others, then it requests for
If the Spouse is a Government Pensioner:
Govt. Pensioner: it requests for Employee/Pensioner ID, HOD, Last Posted District, Pension Office District, STO Office Unit, Pay Source, PRC, Pay Grade, Aadhaar Certificate & Photo.
If the Spouse is a Government Employee:
Govt. Employee: it requests for Employee/Pensioner ID, HOD, District, DDO
Code, Designation, Service, Category, Pay Source, PRC, Pay Grade, Current
Pay, Certificate, Photo & Service Register Attachment
Conditions for adding beneficiary:
- If the dependent family member DOB is above 5 years, then it requests for Aadhaar card certificate and Photo.
- If the dependent family member DOB is below 5years, then it requests for DOB certificate and Photo.
- Beneficiary once added for any relationship, cannot be added twice independent family
- members details.
- Son’s age greater than 25 can not be added. If the son is disabled, then age greater than 25 will be
- Dependent’s daughter’s age greater than 25 is acceptable.
- Relationships and Gender must match.
After adding the family member details, the user (Pensioner or Employee) can find a few options like:
Save: Save tab is to save the enrolled application.
Reset: Reset tab is to erase the entered data and re-enter the details.
Submit Application: This is to submit the filled application form. Once submitted, the user cannot make any changes in the application.
Add attachments: Relevant attachments to be added.
Print Application: In order to print the application, the user should for compulsion click on the save button.
Before submitting the application, the user has a provision to add mandatory attachments and then ‘print the application’ for verification purposes. Once done with verification, the user can submit the application form as shown in screenshot VIII.
Note: Once the application form is submitted, the user has no provision to modify the details.
- On clicking ‘Submit Application’, a message ‘ Enrollment initiated successfully with Enrollment ID EMP111111 and signed application form is pending to upload’ will be displayed as shown in screenshot IX.
- Once the enrollment initiated successfully, the user (Pensioner or Employee) needs to attach the signed application form as shown in screenshot X.
- Submit for Approval: This is to submit the verified application to the concerned person.
- Add attachments: This is a provision to upload the scanned copy of the signed application form.
- View Attachments is to view the previously added attachments.
- Print/View Application: This is to view the printed application.
- On clicking ‘Submit for Approval’, a message ‘ Submitted successfully and pending with trust for verification’ will pop up as shown in screenshot XI
- Process Flow after the user((Pensioner or Employee)) submits the application form:
- Once the user (Pensioner or Employee) submits the application form, the form moves to the executive(trust) for approval process wherein the executive has the option to Verify/Reject/On-hold/Add attachments/Close.
Verify: Once the application form is verified, the request will go to concerned STO/ DDO for further process. STO/DDO has an option to either Approve/Reject the application form. If Rejected, it goes back to the pensioner for correction. If approved, the application form goes to the card vendor wherein a temporary card will be generated for the beneficiary.
Reject: Once the application form is rejected, the application form is sent back to the user (Pensioner or Employee) for the verification process.
On Hold: The executive has a provision to keep the request ‘on hold’. If the request is on hold, it goes to Team Leader(TL) wherein he has a provision to either Approve/ Reject the application form. If Rejected, it goes back to the pensioner for correction. If approved, the application form goes to the concerned STO/DDO and the process flows again from
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details