45 Days 3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme, Day wise Activities,Subject wise Action plan for TS Schools 2017: 45 Days Programme to improve Reading and Writing skills in English. Reading makes a full person and writing a perfect person. 45 Days3Rs Remedial Teaching Porgramme for Students Learning levels improving in TS Schools: Students Learning Levels Improvement Programme, Remedial Teaching Action Plan/Schedule, 45 Days Remedial Teaching Programme Day wise Activities, Remedial Teaching Material, Teacher Handbooks and Student Workbooks for Remedial Teaching, Subject wise Remedial Teaching Material, 3Rs remediation/supplementary teaching Programme in Schools. Telugu 3Rs Remedial Teaching Activities, Maths 3Rs Remedial Teaching Activities, English 3Rs Remedial Teaching Activities
3Rs Programme Day wise Activities
What is 3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme (RTP)?:
3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme is to provide Remedial Teaching or Supplementary Teaching for low grade students and to enhance the achievement levels of students who are lagging behind in their Academic Standards related to their class specific age. Remedial Teaching is a 45 days programme which will be completed in 45 working days. In this programmes Pre Test /Baseline Test and Post Test/ End line test(evaluation) would be conducted as per schedule.
45 Days 3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme Schedule:
July 1st to August last week
Baseline Test/Pre Test:
Baseline Test/Pre Test for Seat target to make all the students to achieve and it is conducting through diagnostic form to students.
End line test/ Post test:
End line test/ Post test for to know the progress in reaching the targets
Remedial teaching (3Rs Programme) for Children Basic Competencies Achievement in Reading Writing Arithmetic. 3Rs meaning is Reading Writing Arithmetic Competencies Improvement Programme. Remedial teaching (3Rs Programme) to be Implemented in all the Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools.
- Objectives of this Programme :
- to be able to read and write simple sentences.
- to be able to read and understand the given text.
- to be able to respond to the given questions.
- to be able to read without inhibitions.
- to encourage graphic reading. (i.e. read the word as a whole)
- to be able to write legibly.
- to be able to converse in day to day context.
- Learning attitude :
- Have faith in yourself as well as in your child.
- Grow and let your children grow.
- Mistakes are a sign of learning.
- Every child has its own pace.
- Create a friendly atmosphere in the class.
- Instructions to the teachers :
- be a facilitator
- be resourceful
- give the children ample time to think
- consider every response
- follow the schedule accordingly.
Remedial,Badi Bata, 3Rs Program Activities Links
1. Half Days Schools from March 15
2. Readiness Programme-3Rs Programme Guidelines,Schedule
3. 3Rs Programee/Remedial Teaching Baseline, End line Exam dates
4. BADI BATA Programme-Activities
5. School & Class Readiness Program Material, Modules, Activities
6. TS Schools “School – Class Readiness Programme”
7. TS Schools “Class Readiness Program”
8. TS Schools “School Readiness Program”
9. TS Schools Admissions 2017 Schedule for TS Schools
10. Day wise TS School Academic Programmes, Activities during Admission Schedule 2017
11. Remedial Teaching Material
Reading – Writing
Put faith in this program.
Previously children learned that the cerebellum is hidden in the upper layers
Instructions to teachers
45-day program – every day is important
Do not change the line – do not leave
Set aside at least 1 hour
Instructions to teachers
The program should be held for 45 consecutive days.
Allocate 1 hour each day.
Students should do Hetrogenious group (good + average + poor).
15 min: Concept, Method,
30 min: Teams should practice.
15 min: Individual assessment. Support those in need,
45 Days Programme to improve Reading and Writing Skills in English
Places ~ Actions ~ Sentences
|Day 4|| |
|Day 15|| Day 15: Feed back Test|
|Day 18|| |
|Day 26|| Day 26 :|
|Day 27||Day 27: Sports persons|
|Day 28||Day 28: Actors / Movies|
|Day 30||Day 30 : Feed back test – II|
|Day 31||Day 31:|
|Day 31||Day 31:|
|Day 33||Day 33: Slogans|
|Day 34||Day 34 : Poster|
|Day 35||Day 35 : Invitation|
|Day 36||Day 36: Letter writing|
Ask them to write a letter to a friend / a news paper editor describing the picture and present it.
|Day 37||Day 37: Editing|
|Day 38||Day 38:|
|Day 39 & 40||Day 39 & 40 :|
|Day 41 to 45|| Day 41 to 45 :|
3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme
Day wise Activities and
Subject wise Action plan
|3Rs Programme (file)|
Labels: Telugu 3Rs Remedial Teaching Activities, Maths 3Rs Remedial Teaching Activities, English 3Rs Remedial Teaching Activities, 45 Days 3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme Day wise Activities, Subject wise Action plan for TS Schools 2017, 3Rs remediation/supplementary teaching Programme in Schools