Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2021 released on its official website. Aakash is conducting the Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) in 2021 for Class VIII, IX & X studying students. This examination aims to help students to achieve their goals by providing them scholarships and take the First Step in an endeavor to become Engineers or Doctors.
The examination will be held at various centres spread across the country. Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) 2021, Apply online for VIII, IX & X studying students, ANTHE Online Application form, ANTHE Exam dates, ANTHE Exam Fee, ANTHE Exam Pattern, ANTHE Syllabus, ANTHE Results and more details are provided here
ANTHE gives students an opportunity to get upto 100% scholarship and also win Cash Scholarship Awards. ANTHE helps students to join Aakash from Class XI for preparation of Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams. In addition, those students who are studying in class VIII & IX and moving to class IX & X respectively can join Aakash for preparation of competitive exams and strengthen their base. Since the inception of ANTHE, we have nurtured many students and prepared them well for various competitive and entrance exams.
Exam Details of ANTHE 2021
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) provides scholarship upto 100% to those students who qualify this exam. This is conducted every year for Class VIII, IX & X studying students as well as for Engineering & Medical aspirants.
Class VIII, IX & X studying students, Classes VIII, IX and X studying students are eligible to appear for the ANTHE – which provides once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to qualify and get a scholarship.
- Examination Fee: Rs: 300/- (Including GST)
- Exam Date: 28th October (Sunday)
- Exam Timing (Offline Mode): 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
- Exam Timing Online (CBT Mode): 0:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. OR 02:30 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.
Aakash has always carried along with a set of values that are firmly embedded in its work culture. At Aakash, we have always believed that it is our responsibility towards society to enlighten it with the lamp of knowledge. Instilled with this spirit of responsibility, Aakash is always doing its bit in helping out scholar students realizing their dreams. Aakash Institute offers scholarships to meritorious students for pursuing classroom programs or DLP / Digital programs through its various study centers spread throughout the country.
Scholarships range from 5% to 100% fee waiver, based on the eligibility & brilliance of the student. The scholarships are broadly divided into two categories: 1. Merit Scholarships; 2. Special Scholarships. The scholarships are awarded as follows: Merit Scholarships are awarded solely on the basis of a student’s performance in his/ her. ACST (Admission Cum Scholarship Test) / ANTHE (Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam)
1. For Class VIII & IX Studying Students
2. Top 01 to 50: 100% Waiver in tuition, registration, admission, Technology & Examination Fee
3. Top 51 to 150: 100% Waiver in Tuition, Admission, Technology & Examination fee, Registration fee chargeable
4. Top 151 to 300: 90% Waiver in Tuition fee, 100% waiver in Technology & Examination fee, Registration & Admission fee chargeable
5. Top 301 to 800: 85% Waiver in Tuition fee, Registration, Admission, Technology & Examination fee chargeable
For Class X Studying Students (Medical Aspirants)
1. Top 01 to 50: 100% Waiver in Tuition, Admission, Registration, Technology & Examination Fee
2. Top 51 to 250: 100% Waiver in Tuition, Admission, Technology & Examination Fee, Registration fee is chargeable
3. Top 251 to 500: 100% Waiver in Tuition, Technology & Examination fee, Registration & Admission fee chargeable
4. Top 501 to 1000: 90% Waiver in Tuition fee, Registration, Admission, Technology & Examination fee chargeable
For Class X Studying Students (Engineering Aspirants)
1. Top 01 to 50: 100% Waiver in Tuition, Admission, Registration, Technology & Examination fee
2. Top 51 to 250: 100% Waiver in Tuition, Admission, Technology & Examination Fee, Registration fee chargeable
3. Top 251 to 500: 100% Waiver in tuition, Technology & Examination Fee, Registration & Admission Fee chargeable
4. Top 501 to 1000: 100% Waiver in Tuition Fee, Registration, Admission, Technology & Examination Fee chargeable
- For Class VIII, IX & X Studying Students
- No Negative Marking
- Total No. of Questions: 90
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 360 MCQs on the Subjects of
- Mental Ability: 20
- Mathematics: 25
- Science: Physics (15) Chemistry (15) Biology (15)
Syllabus for ANTHE 2021
For Class VIII Studying Students :
|Physics||Force and Pressure, Friction, Sound, Chemical Effects of Electric Current|
|Chemistry||Synthetic Fibres and Plastics, Materials: Metals and Non-Metals|
|Biology||Crop Production and Management, Microorganisms: Friend and Foe, Conservation of Plants and Animals, Cell- Structure and Functions|
|Mathematics||Rational Numbers, Linear Equations in One Variable, Quadrilaterals, Data Handling, Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Comparing Quantities|
|Mental Ability||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Number and Alphabet Test, Series, Classification, Analogy, Direction Test, Coding and Decoding, Problems Based on Figures|
For Class IX Studying Students
|Physics||Motion, Force and Laws of Motion, Gravitation (Excluding Floatation)|
|Chemistry||Matter in our Surroundings, Is Matter Around Us Pure?|
|Biology||The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues, Diversity in Living Organisms (Excluding Kingdom Animalia)|
|Mathematics||Number Systems, Polynomials, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Linear Equations in Two Variables|
|Mental Ability||General Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Figure Matrix, Problems Based on Figures|
For Class X Studying Students
|Physics||Class IX – Gravitation (Floatation only), Work and Energy, Sound Class X – Light- Reflection and Refraction, Human Eye and Colourful World, Electricity|
|Chemistry||Class IX – Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom Class X – Chemical Reactions and Equation, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals|
|Biology||Class X – Life Processes- Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion; Control and Coordination, How do Organisms Reproduce?|
|Mathematics||Class IX & X –Polynomials, Triangles, Class IX – Number Systems, Mensuration, Quadrilaterals Class X – Real Numbers, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry|
|Mental Ability||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding – Decoding, General Logical & Analytical Reasoning, Problems Based on Figures; Data Interpretation|
Note: The syllabus of ANTHE has been designed keeping in mind the curriculum taught in class VIII, IX & X at All India Level as applicable.
How to enroll:
Register: Fill in your details in the application form & Submit
Make Payment: Complete the process by paying the exam fee
Enrollment Done: Fill the required additional details to complete your enrollment. Students can enroll themselves by following Online or Offline Enrollment procedure:
Online Enrollment Procedure:
- Go to Aakash website (www.aakash.ac.in/anthe/):
- Fill in the Required Details
- Click on “Register & Pay”
- Select “Online Payment Options”
- Click on “Proceed for Payment”
- Provide Debit card / Credit card details
- Click on Pay (Complete Payment Gateway Process).
Offline Enrollment Procedure:
- Go to Aakash nearest Centre
- Collect ANTHE Application Form from Reception
- Fill the form properly
- Submit the Form at Reception with Exam FEE
- Take the Payment Receipt.
Download ANTHE Admission Form:
Go to Aakash website (www.aakash.ac.in): Admissions Menu >> Download Admission Form >> ANTHE Admission Form >> Open the admission form and take a print.
Necessary Documents for ANTHE Admission:
1. It is compulsory to provide properly filled-in and signed ANTHE application form along with FEE in case of Offline admission process.
2. It is mandatory to provide correct Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID with other details of the student / father / guardian in case of Online Enrollment.
3. It is compulsory to attach self-attested photocopy of previous Class Mark-sheet with 4 recent passport size Photographs for both online or offline admission.
Key Dates for ANTHE:
1. ANTHE Exam Date: 20th October and Exam time: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
2. ANTHE Exam Fee: Rs. 300/-
3. Apply Online on the official website. The link has been given here
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) Results: The result shall be displayed on our website: www.aakash.ac.in/anthe, mentioning the Names & Roll Nos. of students in the merit list.
Date of Declaration of Result to be placed on the website:
For Class X Studying Students
For Class VIII & IX Studying Students.