Additional HRA to Schedule Areas Working Employees-TS GO.62-PRC 2015: GO.Ms.No.62, Dated:24-05-2016: Govt of Telangana-ALLOWANCES -Sanction of Additional House Rent Allowance in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the employees working in Scheduled Areas and Projects – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.7, Finance (TA) Department, dt.12-01-2007.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt.21-04-2015.
3. I&CAD Dept., U.O.No.4672/Genl.PAC/2015, dt.03-06-2015.
In the G.O. first read above, orders were issued continuing Additional House Rent Allowance in lieu of rent free quarters at 8% of basic pay in RPS, 2005, subject to maximum of Rs.500/- per month, to all the employees working in Scheduled Areas, based on the report of One Man Commission constituted vide G.O.Ms.No.469, G.A. (Spl.A) Dept., dt.22-10-2005.
2. In the G.O. second read above, based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, Government ordered that Additional House Rent Allowance shall be payable at 8% of the basic pay of the employee under the Revised Pay Scales, 2015, subject to a maximum of Rs.2000/- per month, in cases where rent free accommodation could not be provided by the Government to the employees holding the posts to which rent free accommodation shall be provided by Government as per rules
3. In the reference third read above, the I&CAD Department has requested for sanction of Addl. HRA to the staff working in Jurala project.
4. Various employees associations have represented to sanction Additional HRA to the employees working in Schedule Areas on par with other employees who are eligible for Addl. HRA in lieu of rent free quarters.
5. Government, after careful consideration, pending review of the issue, hereby order to sanction of Additional House Rent Allowance at 8% of basic pay in RPS, 2015, subject to maximum of Rs.2000/- per month, to the employees working in Schedule Areas as specified in G.O.Ms.No.89, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dated 12-06-2015 and also to the staff working in Projects specified in the annexure appended to this order.
6. The relevant rules and conditions as to eligibility stipulated in the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances in this regard shall be applicable.
7. This order shall come in to force from the date of issue of the order and shall continue till further review by the Government, or next pay revision, whichever is earlier.
to G.O.Ms.No.-, Finance (HRM.IV) Department dated: -05-2016.
(Para 7 (a) (II) of Annexure–XIII of Manual of Special Pays and Allowances)
List of Projects located in the Telangana State:
1. Nagarjunasagar Project
2. Srisailam Hydro-electric Project
3. Sriramsagar Project
4. Srisailam Left Bank canal
5. Singuru Project
6. Jurala Project
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details