TS GO.27 released for sanction of new HRA to all Government Employee in Telangana State as per the TS PRC 2015. New TS HRA Rates are announced in Telangana RPS 2015 as per the Cities and Towns population. House Rent Allowance details, HRA Slab Rates and GO No.27 details are provided. Employees who want to know details of TS HRA GO.27 can check details and download the Govt Order from the Telangana Govt Order Issue Register website.
Government of Telangana, Finance Department, ALLOWANCES- House Rent Allowance – Revision of Pay Scales,2015 – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Accepted – Orders – Issued. Reference Govt Orders: (1). G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance(PC.I) Department, dated 11-04-2011. (2). G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A.(Spl.A)Department, dated 28.2.2013. (3). G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated18-03-2015.
ORDER: In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued constituting Pay Revision Commission, appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 29.05.2014.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, recommended the following on House Rent Allowance: (i) The classification of cities and towns as also the rates of allowance as indicated by the Commission bere tained for the purpose of admissibility of HRA. (ii) The existing ceiling of Rs.12,000/- be enhanced to Rs.20,000/- per month for the areas covered by Gre ater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
(iii) For other places where ceiling is Rs.8,000/-, the same be enhanced to Rs.15,000/-per month. (iv) The existing rules with regard to the payment of HRA at the rates applicable to the places located within the periphery of 8 KMs for the towns / cities concerned be continued.
(v) The census figures of 2011 have been taken into consideration for classification under different categories for purpose of drawal of HRA.
3. Government have accepted the above recommendations. Accordingly, it is hereby ordered that: (a) The classification of cities, towns in the State of Telangana for the purpose of admissibility of House Rent Allowance and the rates of allowance shall be as indicated below
|CITIES AND TOWNS||Rate of House Rent Allowance|
|Hyderabad and Secunderabad classified as A1 City and|
areas falling within the jurisdiction of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
|30% of Basic Pay|
(where the population is more than 50 Lakhs
|Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahaboob Nagar,|
Nizamabad, Ramagundam, Warangal.
|20% of Basic Pay|
(where the population is more than 2 Lakhs)
|1.Adilabad, 2.Kagaznagar, 3.Nirmal, 4.Bellampalle, 5.Mandamarri,|
6.Mancherial, (AdilabadDistrict), 7.Bodhan, 8.Kamareddy,
9.Armur (Nizamabad District), 10.Sircilla, 11.Jagityal,
12.Koratla, 13.Metpalli(Karimnagar Dist.), 14.Siddipet,
15.Zahirabad, 16.Sangareddy(Medak Dist.),17.Vikarabad,
18.Tandur(RR Dist.), 19.Wanaparthy,
20.Gadwal(Mahabubnagar Dist.), 21.Nalgonda,
22.Miryalaguda, 23.Suryapet, 24.Bhongir (Nalgonda Dist.), 25.Jangaon(WarangalDist.), 26.Palwancha,27.Kothagudem(Khammam District).
|14.5% of basic pay|
(where the population is more than 50000 and less than 2 Lakhs)
|All other places||12% of basic pay|
where the population is
less than 50000
(b) The existing House Rent Allowance ceiling of Rs.12,000/- shall be enhanced to Rs.20,000/- per month in respect of employees working in the offices in the limits of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. (c) For other places, the House Rent Allowance ceiling of Rs.8,000/- shall be enhanced to Rs.15,000/- per month.
4. These orders are applicable to: (a) all employees of the State Government; (b) employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in a regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015; and (c) the Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
5. These orders are not applicable to:- (a) employees who opt to remain in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010; (b) Teachers working in the Universities and Affiliated Degree Colleges, both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales; and (c) Officers belonging to All India Services.
6. The existing rules with regard to the payment of House Rent Allowance at the rates applicable to the places located within the periphery of 8 KMs from the towns / cities concerned based on the Notification issued by the District Collector concerned shall continue.
7. Only decennial census figures shall be taken into consideration for classification under different categories for the purpose of drawal of House Rent Allowance.
8. Separate orders will be issued in respect of officers of the Higher Judicial Services and the State Judicial Services.
9. These orders shall come into force with effect from 2nd June, 2014.The revised rates of House Rent Allowance shall be paid in cash along with the salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from the month of March, 2015 payable in the month of April, 2015.As regards the arrears from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.
10. Necessary amendments to the relevant rules [Public Employment (House Rent Allowance) Rules, 1988] shall be issued separately.