AIIMS BSc Courses Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022 or AIIMS BSc Nursing Exam Admit Card 2023 download from aiimsexams.ac.in. AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam will be conducted on December 28 for BSc (Hons) Nursing and BSc (Paramedical courses) by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
The admit card for the exam has already been released and can be downloaded from aiimsexams.ac.in. The exam will be conducted online in the form of a computer-based test (CBT). As per the official information released by the institute, here are some important instructions that the candidates must follow to allow smooth conduct of the exam.
Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the allotted time since there are some pre-examination activities such as biometric capture, photo capture, etc., that need to be completed. On the day of the exam, the candidates are required to carry printout of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card, a photograph, and a valid id proof.
|Name of the Admit Card||AIIMS BSc Courses Entrance Exam Admit Card 2023|
|Title||AIIMS BSc Nursing Exam Admit Card 2023|
|Subject||AIIMS BSc Programs Entrance Exam Admit Card 2023 released|
|Exam Date||December 28|
Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam center until the exam is over. Some of the items are prohibited in the exam center are wristwatches, cell phones, calculators, digital diaries or any kind of electronic gadgets, Bluetooth devices, ornaments, hair bands, hair clips, belts, bags, credit cards, debit cards, books, etc.
AIIMS BSc nursing Entrance Exam Important instructions
- Applicants will have to undergo a mandatory temperature check before entering the exam venue. They should maintain social distancing, wear a face mask and use a hand sanitiser.
- Applicants should reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the allotted time.
- Do not wear jewelry or any metal items, shoes or footwear with thick soles, garments with large buttons inside the exam venue.
- Carry admit card to the exam centre along with a valid photo ID proof such as PAN card, driving license, Aadhaar card, or Aadhaar enrollment form, ration card, and passport.
- Scanned images of photos of IDs on a mobile phone or photocopies of ID cards will not be considered valid photo ID proof.
- Do not carry gadgets like mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, their own stationery items, pens, wallets, and goggles.