Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University has given the AP Agriculture UG Admission 2021 or AP Agriculture Degree Admission 2021 notification on its official website, www.angrau.ac.in. Applications are invited for admission into the UG courses of ANGRAU, Andhra Pradesh, under NRI/ NRI sponsored Quota (10% supernumerary) for the academic year 2021-22.
The candidates need to download the application form and information brochure (with details of eligibility under NRI/ NRI sponsored quota) placed in the website. The duly filled in application along with required enclosures and online payment receipt should reach THE REGISTRAR, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Administrative Office, Lam, Guntur 522034, A.P. on or before 30-09-2021.
For any information and for latest updates pertaining to UG admissions under NRI/ NRI sponsored quota, candidates must visit university website www.angrau.ac.in regularly.
The number of seats in UG Courses
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture – 56,
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) – 11,
- B.Tech. (Food Technology) – 11 and
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science – 8.
|Name of the Admission||ANGRAU Agriculture UG Admission 2021|
|Title||AP Agriculture Degree Admission 2021|
|Subject||ANGRAU released AP Agriculture Degree Admission 2021|
|Web Portal||AP Agriculture Degree Admission|
|Last date to apply||30-09-2021|
- B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture: Two years intermediate course of 10+2 level or 12 years schooling or its equivalent examination in Biology, Chemistry, Physics subjects and English.
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering): Two years intermediate course of 10+2 level or 12 years schooling or its equivalent examination in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics subjects and English.
- B.Tech. (Food Technology): Two years intermediate course of 10+2 level or 12 years schooling or its equivalent examination Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry, Physics in subjects and English
- B.Sc.(Hons) Community Science: Two years intermediate course of 10+2 level or 12 years schooling or its equivalent examination in Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry, Physics subjects and English.
- A pass in two year intermediate examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination.
- A student must have passed subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English in Intermediate /12th standard with 50% equivalent marks or grade in individual subjects.
- Students admitted under these quota are governed by ANGRAU undergraduate Academic guidelines.
- Number of Seats: 10% of intake in UG Programmes ( Supernumerary)
Age: The candidates for admission to this course in the University shall be required to have completed 17 years of age on the 31st of December, 2021 of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates.
No. of seats under NRI/ NRI
|Degree||Seats||Seats under NRI/NRI Sponsored Quota|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture||560||56|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||110||11|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||110||11|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science||83||8|
The candidates who are claiming under NRI quota shall satisfying the following:
- Applicant shall be the ward of NRI or NRI citizen by him / herself.
- The NRI parent shall be
- Holding the OCI/ PIO/ Permanent citizenship status.
- Employment in abroad/ Business
- Shall have the annual income sufficient to support the course of study of his/her ward.
NRI sponsored category:
NRI sponsored candidates will be considered subject to fulfillment of the following:
- (a) The sponsorer shall be either related to the applicant (i.e., father, mother, brother or their children, sister or their children, maternal uncle or his children, maternal aunt or her children, paternal uncle or his children, paternal aunt or her children, maternal grandfather, maternal grandmother, paternal grandfather and paternal grandmother) (or) willing to sponsor a candidate known to him / her.
- (b) NRI status certificate issued by the competent authority.
- (c) Copy of the passport with valid VISA. (d) The sponsorer with student/ visiting VISA or temporary VISA of any nature is not eligible to sponsor.
- (e) Shall have the annual income sufficient to support the course of study of his/her ward. Criteria for selection:
- The eligible candidates applied under NRI/ NRI sponsored quota shall be selected based on merit in the prescribed subjects in Intermediate / 12th class examination/ or its equivalent.
- In case of other equivalent examinations passed by the candidates, the weightage of marks /grade obtained in the prescribed subjects shall be reckoned on a par with those of the two year Intermediate examination.
- In case of a tie in aggregate marks /grade obtained by two or more candidates, the marks /grade secured in the Intermediate (10+2) shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given preference for the merit.
UNDERTAKING BY THE PARENT & CANDIDATE: The sponsored candidate and parent is required to give an undertaking in the format appended as Annexure-I on Non-Judicial stamp paper worth Rs. 200/- duly Notarized.
UNDERTAKING BY THE SPONSORER: The sponsorer shall give an undertaking in the format appended as Annexure-II on Non-Judicial stamp paper worth Rs. 200/- or equivalent currency in sponsorer’s country duly Notarized to the effect that he/she would pay the prescribed fee regularly to the University. In the event of non-payment of fee, the student shall be terminated from the course/studies without any notice.
Tuition fee of US$ 2,500 per semester besides other University Regular fee on par with other regular students every semester. However, the first year Tuition fee equivalent to two semesters i.e., US$ 5,000 shall be paid for the first two semesters of first year on the day of counseling on seat allotment.
University Regular Fee: In addition to the Tuition Fee of US$ 2500 per semester, the candidates who are granted admission shall pay the prescribed regular fee at the time of joining the college and hostel.
Tuition fee and Regular fees once paid will not be returned if a candidate cancel seat after taking admission. The University reserves all rights to review the fees from time to time
Hostel facility shall be provided subject to the availability of accommodation.
List of Enclosures to be submitted with application
The candidates for admission under NRI/ NRI sponsored quota into UG programme of the University course are required to submit the following enclosures
- (i) An undertaking by the candidate and parent on Rs. 200/- stamp paper duly notarized (ANNEXURE-I)
- (ii) An undertaking by the sponsorer on stamp paper (Rs. 200/- or equivalent currency in sponsorers country) dully notarized (ANNEXURE-II) Certificates/Documents (Attested photocopies only) along with application form.
- a) Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks /Grade obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination (Intermediate/12th class/ or its equivalent )
- b) SSLC or SSC or H.S.C. certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- c) Bonafied / Study Certificates for VI to XII Class.
- d) Bonafide/Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of Institution last attended
- e) Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute/University last attended (whichever is applicable)
- f) Medical fitness Certificate
- g) Self certification documents of sponsorer showing the proof of NRI status, work permit, business establishment, valid VISA, along with the bank statement showing the latest transaction of the previous 6 months.
- Candidates are required to read the Information Brochure thoroughly before filling in the application.
- Candidates called for the manual counseling shall have to attend with all Original Certificates submitted with the application form at their own cost.