Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, ANGRAU has given AP Agriculture Combined Degree Admission 2023 notification and Online Applications were invited from AP EAMCET Rank Holders for Admissions into (a) BiPC courses (b) Farmers’ Quota – MPC courses of ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr. YSRHU for the academic year 2022-23.
Last & Final UG Manual Counselling for filling vacant seats in Affiliated Private Agricultural/ Horticultural Colleges: 22 Feb
BiPC Stream Final AP Degree Admission Counselling 2023: Last and Final Combined Manual counselling for filling VACANT SEATS (due to non-joining / cancellation) available in affiliated Agricultural/ Horticultural colleges only for registered candidates applied ONLINE with AP EAMCET 2023 Ranks for admission into BiPC Stream UG Courses of ANGRAU and Dr.YSRHU for 2022-23 will be held in the Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Research Station (R.A.R.S.), Lam Farm, Guntur on 22 Feb.
For filling the vacant seats, more number of candidates than required are called for manual counseling and therefore this call does not guarantee admission into courses to all those who have been called for. It is also informed that seats getting cancelled further (if any), will be added to the vacant seats accordingly for the manual counseling.
Candidates should report at the Counseling centre one hour before the respective scheduled time with all original certificates as listed in Information Brochure along with the relevant fees. Fee has to be paid on the spot during counseling for allotment of seat in the respective college counters at the counseling venue.
Candidates who were admitted earlier are eligible for this counseling for change of course / college with proof of admission and fee paid receipts. For complete details on vacant seats (course/category-wise) and fee particulars, the candidates must visit website www.angrau.ac.in before appearing for this manual counseling.
AP Agriculture Degree Counselling
|Counselling||AP Agriculture Degree Counselling|
|Combined AP Degree Admission Counselling||Final AP Degree Admission Counselling|
|AP Agriculture Degree Admission Counselling Website||Degree Counselling Website|
|Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University||https://angrau.ac.in/|
Now, ANGRAU has given AP Agriculture Combined Degree Admission Counselling 2023 notification on December 24 for web option entry through online mode by applied / registered candidates for Admissions into Agriculture, Horticulture and Veterinary Degree Admissions for 2022-23 from 28th to 30th December.
ANGRAU MPC and BiPC Stream Degree Admission Counselling dates 2023 under AP EAMCET Stream. AP EAMCET 2023 MPC and Bi.P.C Stream Agriculture UG Admissions Combined Counselling dates, MPC and BiPC Stream Agriculture Degree Admissions Counselling Web Option entry dates and more details are available at university website.
Combined Online Degree Admission Process
- Candidates Registration
- Certificate Verification: In case of any certificate is uploaded during the registration, Farmers’ Quota, Special Category or any Grievance Request placed
- Exercising of web Options: for the Registered Candidates
- Seat allotment: for the candidates who opted their web options
- Self Admission/ Reporting at allotted College
- Report of Joined Students from College
ANGRAU Degree Admission Web Counselling Schedule 2023
|Web Option Entry Activity||Date|
|Web-Option Portal Display (for familiarization of candidates)||26-12-2020 & 27-12-2020|
|Exercising Web-Options by the Registered Candidates (3 days)||28-12-2020, 29-12-2020 & 30-12-2020|
|Seat allotment and checking (3 days)||31-12-2020, 01-01-2021, & 02-01-2021|
|Seat allotment and checking by ANGRAU (1 day)||03-01-2021|
|Announcement of Seat Allotment – Online||04-01-2021|
|Joining of Students (Self Admission) and Reporting at allotted Colleges ( 3 Working days)||05-01-2021, 06-01-2021 & 07-01-2021|
|Online Report of joined students from colleges||08-01-2021|
Web Option Entry Dates 2023
ANGRAU has released the Web Option Entry Dates 2023 notification under MPC & BiPC Stream Agricultural Degree Admission Counselling under AP EAMCET Ranks.
Candidates that means AP EAMCET Rank holders who have registered and applied through online mode for combined admissions into (i) BiPC stream UG courses and (ii) MPC stream course under farmer’s Quota in ANGRAU & SVVU including Affiliated Private Colleges for 2022-23 are invited for Exercising WEB OPTIONS (choice of course/colleges) in the UG admission portal in the university website www.angrau.ac.in.
The time period for exercising web-options is from 28 Dec to 30 Dec (11.59 P.M.). The candidates must read the Information Brochure and Instructions on web-options carefully before exercising web-options ONLINE.
Administrative Office has released and uploaded the Bi.P.C Stream and MPC Stream Courses Admissions Combined Counseling Notification for admission into Bi.P.C. Stream Courses of B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture / B.Tech. (Food Technology) / B.Sc. (CA & BM) / B.F.Sc. Courses in Acharya N.G. Range Agricultural University, Hyderabad, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati and Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari Dist. for the Academic Year 2023-2023.
ANGRAU Combined Degree Admission Counselling dates 2023 under AP EAMCET 2023 Ranks: Combined counselling for admission into Bi.P.C. Stream and MPC Stream Courses of B Sc (Hons) Agriculture / B Tech.(Food Technology) / B.V.Sc.& A.H. / B.F.Sc. / B Sc (Hons) Horticulture Courses in ANGRAU, Guntur, SVVU, Tirupati and Dr. YSRHU, Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari Dist. for 2023-2023.
Counselling of the candidates who have submitted the application ONLINE for admission into the above courses in these Universities will be held in the Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Research Station (R.A.R.S.), Lam Farm, Guntur based on their A.P. EAMCET 2023 Ranks on the dates and time mentioned below.
More number of candidates than required are called for Counseling and therefore this call does not guarantee admission into courses to all those who have been called for.
Candidates should report at the Counseling centre one hour before the scheduled time with all original certificates as listed in Information Brochure along with the relevant fees. The fee has to be paid on the spot during counselling on the allotment of seat.
Open Competition (OC) means All OC’s, BC- A,B,C,D,E, SC’s and ST’s Complete details on counselling and fee particulars can be obtained from University website: www.angrau.ac.in .
ANGRAU BiPC Stream and MPC Degree Admissions 2023 Combined Counselling dates: Information pertaining to the certification verification and counselling for combined admissions into various UG courses.
The counselling for combined admission into various UG courses of ANGRAU under Bi.P.C. Stream i.e. B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture and B.F.Sc., will be held as per the schedule.
The detailed schedule of the counselling along with the Ranks of AP EAMCET 2023 (Bi.P.C. Stream) of the candidates will be placed on the University website.
Combined counselling for admission into Bi.P.C Stream courses of B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture/ B.Tech (Food Technology)/B.V.Sc and A.H/B.F.SC./B.Sc(Hons) Horticulture courses in Achary N.G Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur, Sri Venkateshwara Veterinary University, Tirupati and Dr. Y.S.R Horticultural University, Venkataramannagude, Wes Godavari Dist, for the Academic year 2023-2023.
Counselling of the candidates who have submitted an application online for admission into the above courses in these Universities will be held in the Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Station, Lam Farm, Guntur based on their AP EAMCET 2023 Rank on the dates and time mentioned course to all those who have been called for.
Candidates should report at the counselling centre one hour before the scheduled time with all original certificates as listed in information Brochure along with a relevant fee, fee has to be paid on the spit counselling on the allotment of seat
Counseling of the candidates who have applied fa admission into the above courses in these Universities will be heldin the Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Research Station (R.A.R.S,), Lam Farm, Gunturbased on theirA.P. EAMCET 2023 Ranks on the dates and time mentioned below.
More number of candidates than required are called for Counseling and therefore this call does not guarantee admission into courses all those who have been called for Candidates should report at the Counseling centre one hour before the scheduled time with all original certificates as listed in Information Brochure along with the relevant fees.
1. Open Competition means OC, BC, SC and ST and Farmers’ categories as per the ranks indicated in the table and not on category basis (by merit only). On to be announced, the seats under Open Competition only will be filled up irrespective of categories.
Those candidates under reserved categories, who do not secure seat under O.C. will have to attend counseling again on respective scheduled dates.
2. For the Un-Reserved (Non-Local 15%) quota, any candidate from AU, SVU, OU/NL region with A.P. EAMCET 2017 Rank can compete on merit.
3. The seats in various U.G. courses shall be filled in as per the Presidential Order and rule of reservation based on the A.P. EAMCET 2023 Ranks as and when the seats in Open Competition gets filled up.
4. The seats in the categories shall be filled in based on the choice exercised by the candidate with a particular social category on the scheduled days notified for respective social categories (For example, a seat reserved for BC-A, B, C, D, E / SC/ST quota will be filled up on the dates indicated for respective categories only).
5. The candidates are required to produce all the relevant original certificates at the time of counseling and selected candidates have to come prepared to pay the requisite fee immediately (Rs.20,810/- for ANGRAU, Rs. 25,220/- for SVVU & Rs.27,305/- for regular and Rs. 72,155/- for payment seat in Dr.YSRHU including hostel fee)on the counseling day itself at the respective college counters, failing which the seat stands cancelled.
6. The candidates are informed that the duration of B.V.Sc.& A.H. Course shall be 5½ years as per recent Veterinary Council of India Regulations.
7. The pattern of education for B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course shall be annual system and hence, the remaining fee shall be paid by the candidates within 3 months of admissions.
8. Selection of candidates under S.C., S.T. and B.C. quota is subject to clearance by the respective social status Directorates of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The provisional selection under BC-E category is subject to the final adjudication (in W.P.No. 15267 of 2007) in the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
9. This notification shall be treated as individual intimation. No separate intimation will be sent.
10. The Counseling will be conducted on all the days as notified above including public holidays and even in the event of any day declared holiday by Government.
11. There is no sliding option. The seats falling vacant due to non-joining / cancellation of seats subsequently shall be filled up by open manual counseling only again, if necessary.
12. Only one parent / guardian per student will be allowed at the counseling centre.
13. The counseling for private colleges, if any sanctioned by the Government, will be done separately based on the same online application. The tuition fee and other fee for these colleges will be as prescribed by the Government. Accordingly, notification will be issued later, if necessary.
14. Counseling for admission into various U.G. Courses of ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr.YSRHU under NCC, Sports, CAP (Defence) and P.H. quota will be held separately. Accordingly notification will be issued soon.
15. The A.P. EAMCET 2023 Ranks mentioned in the table are State Ranks only
ANGRAU Degree Admission Schedule
|For Online Application Registration (10 days)||23-11-2020|
|Certificate Verification at notified centers (3 days)||03-12-2020, 04-12-2020, 05-12-2020|
|Exercising Web-Options by the Registered Candidates (3 days)||06-12-2020, 07-12-2020, 08-12-2020|
|Gap (1 day)||09-12-2020|
|Seat Allotment – Online||10-12-2020|
|Joining of Students (Self Admission) and Reporting at allotted Colleges ( 3 Working days)||11-12-2020, 14-12-2020, 15-12-2020|
|Report of joined students from colleges||17-12-2020|