ANGRAU PG/PhD Entrance test for PhD, MSc, MBA, MTech admissions 2020. ANGRAU PG Agri CET 2020 for Admissions into Post Graduate Courses. Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University(ANGRAU) has given the Post Graduate courses Admission Notification 2020.
Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh has issued notification for admissions in PG and PhD courses. Interested and eligible students are advised to apply online. Selection will be based on written test and academic marks.
Revealed that students should visit the University website for complete information. Only female students are required to apply for the MSc Home Science course.
The Agricultural University is inviting the applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the following P.G. Courses. ANGRAU PG Entrance Exam 2020 for P.G., PhD, M.Sc, M.B.A, M.Tech Admissions 2020, online application form, last date for apply online, entrance exam date, counselling dates are available on the web portal.
ANGRAU PG Entrance test Merit list Results for PG PhD, MSc, MBA, MTech admissions 2020/ Merit List of Candidates Qualified in PG – Entrance Test 2020-2021 for M.Sc. (Ag.) / M.Tech (Ag. Engg.) / M.B.A (ABM) / M.Sc. (H.Sc.) Level Courses offered in the Academic Year 2020-2020
Applications are invited for admission into following PG courses. Courses: Ph.D. (Ag.) / Ph.D. (H.Sc.) / Ph.D. (Ag. Engg.) / M.Sc.(Ag.) / M.Tech (Agri. Engg.) / MBA (Agribusiness Management) and M.Sc. (H.Sc.). Applications, Prospectus, Schedule, etc. are available in the website: www.angrau.ac.in.
Separate application should be submitted for each course. Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Applications duly filled in including those sent through Employers should reach “The Registrar, ANGRAU, Vijaya Durga Towers, M.G. Inner Ring Road, Guntur 522 509
Ph.D. (Ag.)-37 seats / Ph.D. (H.Sc.) – 04 seats / Ph.D.(Ag. Engg. & Tech.)-04 seats / M.Sc.(Ag.)-119 seats / M.Tech (Agri. Engg.)-13 seats / MBA (Agribusiness Management)-16 seats / M.Sc. (H.Sc.) – 15 seats and M.Sc.Food Technology
For admission into M.Sc. level courses, candidates of A.P. who fulfil the residential requirements of A.P. Educational Institutions order 1974 (Presidential Order) possessing Bachelor Degrees in the concerned fields accredited by ICAR only are eligible.
Candidates from other states should seek admission into M.Sc. and PhD courses through all India Examination conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 40 years as on 01-07-2020
Faculty of Agriculture : Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Entomology, Agril. Extension, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Crop Physiology, Soil Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology.
Faculty of Home Science (for women only):
Foods & Nutrition, Human Development & Family Studies, Family Resource Management Textile & Apparel Designing and Home Science Extension and Communication Management.
Faculty of Agricultural Engineering & Technology:
Soil & Water Engineering, Processing & Food Engineering and Farm Machinery & Power.
1. Master’s Degree in the concerned faculty and major field with a minimum of 50% marks in traditional system or OGPA of 7.50/10.00 OR 3.25/4.00. SC/ST candidates with a pass in traditional system or OGPA of 7.00/10.00 or 3.00/4.00 are eligible.
2. Basic Degree i.e. B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc.(Home Science) / B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) of 4 years duration as the case may be is essential.
3. The candidates should have submitted the M.Sc. level thesis on or before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications and must complete the thesis final viva voce examination successfully as on the date of registration in case of selected candidates.
M.Sc. Level Courses:
The candidates must have passed the relevant Bachelor Degree Examination specified against each course from ANGR Agricultural University or an institution accredited by ICAR/ approved by ANGRAU.
|M.Sc.(Ag.) Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Entomology, Agricultural Extension, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Crop Physiology, Soil Science, Seed Science & Technology, Statistics, Microbiology, Agronomy ( Water Management).||B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) of 4 years duration|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) / Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry of 4 years duration|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Environmental Science & Technology||B.Tech.(Ag.Engg.) / B.V.Sc. / or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) or B.Tech Environmental Science & Technology / Environmental Studies or B.Sc.(Ag.) / Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry /B.Sc. CA&BM or B.F.Sc. of 4 years duration|
|M.Sc.(Home Sci.) (for Women only) Foods & Nutrition, Human Development & Family Studies, Family Resource Management, Textile & Apparel Designing, Home Science Extension and Communication Management.||B.Sc.( Home Science) / B.H.Sc. (Rural) / B.Sc.( H.Sc.) / B.H.Sc. / B.Sc(Hons.) Home Science of 4 years duration|
|MBA Agri-Business Management||B.Sc. (Ag. ) / Hort. / B.Tech. (Ag.Engg.) or B.V.Sc. & AH /B.F.Sc. / B.H.Sc. / B.H.Sc. (Rural) B.Sc. .(H. Sc.) / B.Tech (Dairying) / B.Tech (Food Technology) / B.Sc. (Food Science & Technology) / B.Sc.(CA&BM) of 4 years duration.|
|M.Sc. Food Technology||B.Tech.(Ag.Engg. / Dairy) / B.V.Sc./B.Tech (Food Technology) or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) B.H.Sc. or B.Sc. (Ag.)/Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry / B.Sc. (CA&BM) or B.F.Sc. of 4 years duration|
|M.Tech (Agril. Engineering) Soil & Water Engineering, Processing & Food Engineering, Farm Machinery & Power||B. Tech (Ag. Engg.) of 4 years duration B. Tech Food Technology Graduates of 4 years are eligible for M. Tech Processing & Food Engineering|
NRI / Industry Quota:
1. In M.B.A. (Agribusiness Management) course 10% ( 5 Seats) are reserved for NRIs / Industry Sponsored Candidates. 5% of the seats shall be provided to NRIs / and 5% to Industry sponsored candidates. If candidates of one category are not available they shall be allotted to the other category.
2. NRIs should have studied a relevant bachelor degree programme prescribed against the course abroad. For Industry Quota the candidates should possess the qualifications prescribed above and also two years of relevant experience in Agri. Business Sector. They should be sponsored by the Industry / Organization.
3. The candidates under NRI / Industry quota need not appear for the entrance test. They shall be selected based on merit. They should indicate NRI / Industry Quota on the top of the first page of the application Minimum Marks / OGPA required at qualifying examination for admission into M.Sc. level courses:
In traditional system 50% marks or an OGPA of 5.50 / 10.00 or 2.50 / 4.00. (for SC/ST categories 40% marks in traditional system or OGPA of 5.00 / 10.00 or 2.00/4.00). The candidates completing their graduation requirements during the year 2014-15 should submit course completion certificate issued by the Associate Dean of the concerned college.
Note: For Unreserved seats (15%) the candidates have to write the examination at any of the centres at Bapatla / Tirupati. However, the candidates shall note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant Government orders applicable at the time of admissions. Payment of stipend is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through Online mode at https://angrau.ac.in/
Separate application should be submitted for each course
Important dates: Last date for submission of applications: See on the web portal – ANGRAU PG Entrance test 2020