How to Apply for AP AGRICET 2020 for BSc Agriculture Entrance Test: Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University has issued the Andhra Pradesh ANGRAU AGRICET 2020 Notification in October, 2020.
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree programme through AGRICET 2020 for the academic year 2020-2021. So, Eligible and interested candidates may apply for this notification.
Particulars of AGRICET 2020: Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming for admission into four years B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Degree programme through AGRICET 2020 for the academic year 2020-21.
The entrance test will be held on 21-07-2020 between 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
The test duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
It consists of a total 120 questions. All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
The syllabus is as prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming.
AP AGRICET Application 2020 Details
|Name Of The Application||AP AGRICET Application 2020 Notification|
|Announcing University Name||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University|
|Title||Submit AP AGRICET Online Application|
|Subject||ANGRAU would release Online Application of AP AGRICET|
|Application Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||AP AGRICET Online Application 2020|
|Full-Form||AP BSc Agriculture Entrance Test Online Application|
|Mode Of Entrance Test||Offline|
|Date of Entrance Test||12-11-2020|
|Announcement of Admit Card||Once week before conduct of exam|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the Exam|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||BSc Agriculture|
Note: Candidates are informed that submission of hard copy of ONLINE applications along with the necessary documents is mandatory, without which he/she will not be eligible for counselling process.
Submission of Application for AGRICET 2020:
1. The candidates shall submit his/her AGRICET 2020 application ONLINE through the University website: www.angrau.ac.in with a fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) in case of SC, ST & PH candidates. The last date for application submission without late fee is (To be notified)
2. The candidates may also submit their online applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General Candidates and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC, ST& PH candidates from 01-07-2020 to 05-07-2020.
3. Candidate need to make payment online through Multiple Payment Gateway After successful completion of online submission of application, the candidate must send the hardcopy of the submitted ONLINE application along with the following documents (by Regd.Post / Speed Post) so as to reach “The Convener – AGRICET 2020, The Associate Dean, Agricultural College, NAIRA 532 185 Srikakulam District, A.P. on or before 12-07-2020”.
Certificates/documents to be enclosed with the Application
1. Diploma Certificate/Course completion Certificate
2. Date of Birth Certificate
3. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
4. Aadhar number
5. PH, NCC, Sports and Defense etc. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
6. Study or Residence or relevant Certificates for proof of local status (last 7 years)
How to Apply for AP AGRICET 2020
- Visit the AGRICET Website:
- Click on the Application Fee Payment and Pay the fee
- Fill the Application Form with required information
- Take a Print the Application Form and preserve it future need
Direct Link to Apply for AP AGRICET 2020
List of Enclosures:
1. Hard Copy of Online submitted Application form
2. Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
3. Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion Certificate of Diploma issued by the Head of the Institute.
4. Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished
5. Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer
6. Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence
7. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, SPORTS and CAP.
8. Self-attested passport size photograph
9. Payment acknowledgement (Transaction ID / UTR) for Rs.500/-
(Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST/PH) paid through online.
AP AGRICET Application form download for BSc Agriculture Entrance Test: