AP AGRICET Online Application 2021 would be activated by the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University on its official website angrau.ac.in. The Agricultural University has issued the ANGRAU AGRICET 2021 notification and invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree programme through the BSc Agriculture Entrance Test for the academic year 2021-2022.
So, Eligible and interested candidates who have qualified in Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming may apply through online mode with required documents and necessary details.
Candidates are informed that submission of hard copy of ONLINE applications along with the necessary documents is mandatory, without which he/she will not be eligible for counselling process.
AP AGRICET Application 2021 Details
|Name Of The Application||AP AGRICET Online Application 2021|
|Title||Submit AP AGRICET Online Application Form 2021|
|Subject||ANGRAU will activate AP AGRICET application 2021|
|For Admission Into||BSc Agriculture|
|Last date to apply||13-08-2021|
|AGRICET Application||AGRICET Online Application|
Submission of Application for AGRICET 2021:
1. The candidates shall submit his/her AGRICET 2021 application ONLINE through the University website: www.angrau.ac.in with a fee of Rs.1200/- for General Candidates and Rs.600/- in case of SC, ST & PH candidates.
2. The candidates may also submit their online applications with late fee of Rs.2400/- for General Candidates and Rs.1800/- for SC, ST& PH candidates as per the schedule.
3. Candidate need to make payment online through Multiple Payment Gateway After successful completion of online submission of application, the candidate must send the hardcopy of the submitted ONLINE application along with the following documents (by Regd. Post / Speed Post) so as to reach “The Convener – AGRICET 2021, The Associate Dean, Agricultural College, NAIRA 532 185 Srikakulam District, A.P. on or before 21-08-2021”.
Certificates/documents to be enclosed with the Application
- Hard copy of online submitted Application form.
- Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate).
- Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion Certificate of Diploma issued by the Head of the Institute.
- Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/ she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined and punished.
- Latest Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BCs) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence.
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, Sports and CAP.
- Self attested passport size photograph.
- Payment acknowledgement (Transaction ID/UTR) paid through online for Rs. 1200/-(Rs. 600/- in case of SC/ST/PH) (OR) in the event of late fee paid Rs.2,400/- (Rs. 1800/- in case of SC/ST/PH).
The candidates shall submit his/her AGRICET 2021 application through online mode at the University website: www.angrau.ac.in with a fee of Rs. 1200/- and Rs.600/- in case of SC, ST & PH candidates. Candidates need to make payment online through Multiple Payment Gateway. After successful completion of online submission of application, the candidate must send the hardcopy of the submitted ONLINE application along with the rwquired documents (by Regd. Post/Speed Post) so as to reach “The Convener – AGRICET 2021, O/o The Associate Director of Research, RARS, Lam -522034, Guntur District, A.P. on or before “21.08.2021”
How to Apply for AP AGRICET 2021
Students who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh AGRICET 2021, can check details and submit online application form at https://angrau.ac.in/ with required documents and necessary details. Student must submit the application online mode only. For online submissions, students should follow the below given simple steps.
- Visit the angrau.ac.in Website
Students need to visit the official website of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. For this, on your device browser type the website address https://angrau.ac.in/, press enter button and you will see the website on the device screen.
- Click on the Admissions Link
Once you reach the University website, click on the link of Click here for new Admissions / Notifications under the Admissions Section.
- Click on the AGRICET Online Application Link
After clicking on the Admissions/ Notifications link, then Admissions / Examinations web page will appear in your device. Now, click on the For AGRICET Online Application link. then, AGRICET official web portal will appear.
- Click on the Application Fee Payment Button
Once you reach the official website of AGRICET, click on the Application Fee Payment button as shown in the home page. After clicking on it, a new Fee Payment Application web page will appear on the screen.
- Click on Proceed Button
Fill in all the mandatory details in the respective fields of the AGRICET Fee Payment Welcome Web form and Click on the 'Initiate to Payment' button. After clicking on it, the Payment web page will appear.
- Click on Make a Payment
After filling the mandatory details the control will lead you to the Bank Payment Gateway web page and click on AGRICET Make Payment button. The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item to be shown in the web page Payment Status along with Payment Reference Id. After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to new web page.
- Click on Know Your Payment Status Button
After completion of Fee Payment for AGRICET, Candidate can check the Status of the Payment using By clicking on Check Your Payment Status tab. In this, Enter Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number then click on Check Payment Status button to check the status of the payment.
- Click on Proceed to Fill Application button
After successful fee payment for AGRICET, candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date. Click on Proceed to Fill Application button to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application Form. So, Enter all the mandatory details and click on Proceed to Fill AGRICET Application button.
- Enter all Details in Application Form
By Clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the AGRICET application form will be displayed. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Preview/Submit button. Then, candidate can view the Filled Online Application Form. If you want to modify, click on Modify button to modify the application or If you want confirm, click on Confirm button to confirm the application.
- Click on Confirm/Freeze button
By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as Your AGRICET Application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further Correspondence.
- Click on Print Application Button
By Clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the AGRICET Application form in your screen. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt which is useful for further correspondence.
FAQs on AP AGRICET Online Application
What are the various modes of AP AGRICET payment of Registration fee?
There are two modes of payment for AP AGRICET. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.
How can I submit the AP AGRICET Online Application form?
Visit the AP AGRICET website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the 'Mandatory Details' and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about AP AGRICET.
What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email-id?
Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the AP AGRICET Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.
What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?
Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the AP AGRICET Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.
What should I do with the Filled in Application Form?
You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “AP AGRICET Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.
Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) as and when prompted by the system.
How much is the Application fee for AP AGRICET examination?
Application and Registration fee to appear for AP AGRICET examination is ₹600 for SC/ST category and ₹1200 for Others.
Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, you need not post or submit by hand your AP AGRICET filled-in online application and attachments to the AP AGRICET office.
I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?
The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the AP AGRICET Online Application. You can submit your scanned copy of signed request letter to the helpline email by attaching the intermediate second year latest Hall ticket/ Marks memo at the earliest.
How do I know that my Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?
On successful submission of the AP AGRICET Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your 'Filled-in Online Application' containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.