Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University has released the AGRICET BSc Degree course admissions Counselling Schedule for candidates who passed the Agricet 2020. Counselling will be held at LAM Farm Auditorium near Regional Agricultural Research Station at Guntur at 9 am on September 29th. Counselling will be held for 160 seats in all 5 Agirucultutal colleges and Private Agricultural colleges.
Combined counselling for Bi.P.C.Stream Courses:
I. Based on AP EAMCET 2018 Ranks
a. B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture
b. B.Tech.(Food Technology)
c. B.V.Sc.& A.H.
e. B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture Courses
[in ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr YSRHU]
II. Based on AGRICET 2018 Ranks
(Diploma Holders (Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Organic farming)
a. B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture
Combined counselling for Physically Challenged (PH) and CAP quota candidates, applied online, for admission into Bi.P.C.Stream U.G. courses in ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr YSRHU and Counseling for 20% supernumerary seats to Diploma Holders for admission into B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture based on AGRICET 2018 ranks, will be held in the Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Lam Farm, Guntur on the dates/times given below (including private Agricultural / Horticultural Colleges).
Since the counselling for seats in private colleges is also clubbed with this counselling, a number of candidates than required are called for. Therefore, this call does not guarantee admission into courses to all those who have been called for. For complete details/fee particulars, candidates are advised to go through the University website: www.angrau.ac.in. before appearing for counselling.
I. 9.00 AM: Physically Challenged (PH) category (AP EAMCET 2020 & AGRICET 2018 Ranks) – (All*)
II. 3.30 PM: CAP (Defence) category (AP EAMCET 2020 & AGRICET 2020 Ranks) – (All*)
I. 9.00 AM:
a. AGRICET 2020 (Organic Farming) Ranks from 1 to 10 (All*)
b. AGRICET 2020 (Seed Technology) Ranks from 1 to 100 (All*)
c. AGRICET 2020 (Agriculture) Ranks from 1 to 200 (All*)
II. 2.30 PM: AGRICET 2020 (Agriculture) Ranks from 201 to 600 (All*)
1. All means all OC, BC’s, SC and ST categories as per the ranks indicated in the table.
2. For the Un-Reserved (Non-Local 15%) quota, any candidate from AU, SVU, OU/NL region with AP EAMCET 2020 Ranks and AP AGRICET 2020 Ranks respectively can compete on merit.
3. For the 85% local seats, the seats shall be allocated in 42 : 22 ratio in Andhra University and Sri Venkateswara University, respectively among the candidates in relation to the local area.
4. Combined counselling for candidates applied online under Physically Challenged (PH), CAP quota for admission into Bi.P.C.Stream Courses of B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture / B.Tech.(Food Technology) / B.V.Sc.& A.H. / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture Courses in ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr YSRHU for the Academic Year 2020-21 is based on AP EAMCET 2020 Ranks and Counseling for 20% supernumerary seats to Diploma Holders (Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Organic farming) for admission into B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture is based on AGRICET 2018 Ranks. The seats shall be filled in as per the Presidential Order and Rule of Reservation.
5. Selection of candidates under S.C., S.T. and B.C. quota is subject to clearance by the respective social status Directorates of Government of Andhra Pradesh.The provisional selection under BC-E category is subject to the final adjudication (in W.P.No. 15267 of 2007) in the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
6. The AGRICET 2020 Rank candidates are required to attend the counselling with duly filled in application form (downloaded from University website, www.angrau.ac.in along with original certificates and Demand Draft (original) for Rs.1300/- (Rs.650/- in case of SC / ST/ PH candidates) towards the application registration fee (Nonrefundable) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “COMPTROLLER, ANGRAU” payable at “GUNTUR”.
7. a) University Colleges:
The candidates are required to produce all the relevant original certificates at the time of counselling. The selected candidates have to submit all original certificates pay the requisite fee immediately (Rs.25,350/- for B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture and B.Tech.(Food Technology) per semester in ANGRAU, for BVSc & AH Rs. 44,505/- per year and B.F.Sc. Rs. 30,120/- per semester in SVVU and for Rs. 31,990/- for B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture per semester in Dr.YSRHU on the counselling day itself at the respective college counters, Hence the candidates need to come prepared.
b) Private Agricultural / Horticultural Colleges:
The candidates are required to pay either in cash or Demand Draft, the requisite total fee of Rs. 1,14,640/- (Rs. 98,640/- for first semester fee + Rs. 7,000/- Hostel & Mess deposit + Rs. 9,000/- Hostel Establishment charges) immediately on seat allotment. The Demand Draft shall be drawn in favour of “Comptroller, ANGRAU” payable at “Guntur”. The seat will be allotted only on payment of a total fee. Since more number of candidates are called than the number of seats, the candidates may have to take back their cash, Demand Draft in case a seat is not allotted.
ii) Those SC/ST candidates whose Parental / Guardian annual income is less than Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum is only eligible for fee reimbursement and exempted from payment of tuition fee in Private Agricultural / Horticultural Colleges as per Govt. orders.
a) Hence, those eligible candidates who are going to attend counselling need not pay the tuition fee of Rs. 52,100/- on the allotment of seat in the counselling. All other fees of Rs. 62,540/- should be paid.
b) Those eligible candidates are required to submit the Social Category Certificate and latest Certificate of Annual Income issued by “MEE SEVA” / (or) White Ration Card only. Any other certificate issued by other agencies will not be accepted.
8. Only one parent/guardian per student will be allowed at the counselling centre.
9. The candidates are informed that the duration of B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course shall be 5 ½ years as per recent Veterinary Council of India Regulations
10. The pattern of education for B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course shall be the annual system.
11. This notification shall be treated as individual intimation. No separate intimation will be sent.
12. The Counseling will be conducted on all the days as notified above including public holidays and even in the event of any day declared holiday by Government.
13. There is no sliding option. The seats falling vacant due to non-joining / cancellation of seats subsequently shall be filled up by open manual counselling only again, if necessary.
14. Only one parent/guardian per student will be allowed at the counselling centre. Since the number of candidates have been called, the counselling in the afternoon Sessions on every day is likely to be extended to late in the evening and night, till the counselling for the particular category is over. Hence the candidates and parents need to come prepared.
15. The AP EAMCET 2018 Ranks mentioned in the table are State Ranks only
THE CANDIDATES MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES / DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION BY SAINIK WELFARE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS
1) CAP certificate issued by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer,
2) Identity Card issued by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer,
3) Discharge Book,
4) Pension Payment Order,
5) Service Certificate issued by the serving Unit Commandant
Combined counselling for CAP, PH categories for UG courses and AP AGRICET -2018 Ranks