AP Agriculture Department Consultants Recruitment: AP State Agriculture Department has given the consultants recruitment notification and applications are invited for Consultants Recruitment under “National e-Governance Plan-Agriculture” of the Department of Agriculture.
Introduction: Department of Agriculture & Cooperation (DAC) is in the process of implementing the Agriculture Mission Mode Project under the NeGP. The objective of this project is to provide relevant information and services to the farming community and private sector through the use of information and communication technologies and to supplement the existing delivery channels provided for by the Department. A pilot project has already been implemented at Center and 07 States (Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka & Kerala) under NeGP‐A.
It is now being rollout in the remaining 22 States and 07 UTs to implement the project in over 650 districts in the country, the institutional mechanism is required at various levels to strengthen the capacity of the Government staff. The State Project Management Unit (SPMU) is the agency that would be deployed at the State Agriculture Department to help in carrying out various activities related to NeGP‐A.
Scope of Work of SPMU
The State Project Management unit would be responsible for organizing activities, before, during and post-implementation or “Go‐Live” of the National e‐Governance Project for Agriculture.
No. of Sanctioned Posts : 5 consultants
Remuneration Payable: As Decided by the Interview committee based on the Applicant Qualification, Experience, and Capabilities. Minimum Qualifications & Experience of SPMU Resources
a) Consultant –ICT
Must be a B Tech in IT/CSE/ECE. MBA is desirable but not essential. PMI certification preferred
1. Must have 5+ years’ experience of which at least 2 yrs. in a reputed Level 5 IT Company.
2. Experience in IT program/ project management e.g.IT implementation in a large multi-location organization
3. Experience in Delivery function of software organization
4. Experience/ qualifications in Risk Management IT Projects
5. Experience in monitoring implementation of e‐governance projects
b) Consultant – Functional/Change management
Must be a B Tech in IT/CSE/ECE/MCA. MBA is essential.
1. Must have 5+ years’ experience of which at least 2 yrs. in reputed Level 5 IT Company.
2. Experience in program/ project management e.g.IT implementation in a large multi-location organization
3. Experience in the Delivery function of a software organization
4. Experience/ qualifications in change management in IT Projects
5. Experience in designing BPRs/GPRs and monitoring implementation of
Duration of Engagement
The SPMU will be established for a period of three years subject to the performance of the individual and as desired by the selection committee.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates are requested to send the Applicant details along with attested copies of Certificates to the given below address through speed post by 10th December.
The Asst.Director of Agriculture (IT)
O/o Commissioner & Director of Agriculture
Second Floor Old Mirchiyard Nallapadu Road Chuttugunta Guntur-522004