AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admission 2021 notification would be released on its official website. Candidates who wish to apply for this admission they can check details and apply online at the official website of Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Free Inter Admissions into AP Corporate Colleges 2021, Free Inter Online Application Form, Free Junior Inter admissions in AP Corporate Colleges 2021, Inter 1st year Free admissions in AP Corporate Colleges 2021 under Corporate Education Scheme and more details provided here
It is good news for SSC to pass candidates. AP Government has given the Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admission notification 2021 schedule and online application forms are invited from the SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and Minority Students 7.0 GPA SSC 2021 Passed Candidates for admission into Inter 1st year courses in AP Corporate Colleges for the academic year 2021-2022 under corporate college education scheme.
So, interested AP SSC Students can apply through online mode apepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal and interested TS Students can apply online on telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal.
|Title||AP Corporate Colleges Inter Admissions 2021|
|Subject||AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admission 2021 Notification|
Corporate Admissions Scheme: This scheme provides the admission into the reputed private junior colleges of the state with residential accommodation to SC, ST, EBC, Minority, Kapu, Differently Abled students. Presently, the admission process of the scheme has been completely automated under Jnanabhumi right from the registration of the institution to the allotment of college to selected students to preferring the bills.
AP GO.235, Dated:28-03-2011 – Sanction of Post Matric Scholarship to meritorious students from SC/ST/BC/Minority and Disabled Communities to Reputed Private Junior colleges for Intermediate and EAMCET coaching.
AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions Scheme Details: The scheme of providing access to quality education to meritorious poor students belonging to the SC/ST/BC/MW communities who have secured more than 400 marks in the SSC examination in reputed colleges in the private sector at the Intermediate level, to enable them to compete in competitive examinations such as IIT/JEE/AIEEE/EAMCET, to secure seats in premier medical and engineering institutions.
Under the scheme reputed private colleges have been identified and students selected from all the Rural Districts through a District Selection Committee. Selected students are then sent to the reputed colleges as opted by students. The total fee payable is Rs.38,000 per student, of which Rs.35,000 is towards tuition fee and Rs.3000 is towards pocket expenses of the student.
From the Academic year, admissions shall be provided each year for 5500 meritorious rural SC/ST/BC & MW community students who have secured 400 marks and above at the SSC examination, in reputed junior colleges in the private sector, with a view to enable them to compete in all competitive examinations to secure admissions in premier engineering and medical colleges.
Students eligible under this scheme shall have secured a minimum of 400 Marks in SSC examination and will be selected strictly in order of merit by a District Selection Committee at the District level.
The maximum admissible fee under the scheme is Rs 35,000 per annum per student towards, fee, Books, Material, Mess and other maintenance charges. The fees under this scheme shall be fixed by the District Collector keeping in view the facilities and prevailing market prices for students studying at the college.
The fees for colleges may vary within a district or among districts based on their location. In addition to the tuition fee, students shall be eligible for an amount of Rs.3000/- towards pocket allowance and maintenance charges.
The Department wise allocation of seats is as follows:
- Social Welfare: 50%
- Tribal Welfare: 25%
- BC Welfare: 20%
- Minorities: Welfare: 5%
- TOTAL: 100%
Eligibility: This scheme provides the admission into the reputed private junior colleges of the state with residential accommodation to SC, ST, EBC, Minority, Kapu, Differently Abled students
Admission into Corporate Colleges: AP Social Welfare Department has issued admission notification 2019 through press media for admission into corporate colleges. The Social Welfare Department invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Corporate Colleges for this academic year 2020-2021 in both states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Eligibility for Free Inter Admissions in Corporate Colleges:
1. The students should belong to SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and minority students who are eligible for admission into corporate colleges.
2. Students, who have passed Tenth Class on March 2020 and scored 7.0 GPA and above are alone eligible to apply for this notification.
3. Students of Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Municipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible.
4. The Officials said that students of government residential schools and Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya are also eligible to apply.
5. The annual income of parents belonging to SC and ST students should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh in the case of the parents belonging to BC, EBC, and minority students.
Prerequisites for before online applying:
1) Income Certificate from MeeSeeva
2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva
(Note: Not required Meeseva Caste certificate afresh, if already applied in pre-matric Scholarships in the previous years)
3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
6) The student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
7) UID is Mandatory
8) Ration Card is Mandatory
9) BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
10) CBSE Students has to contact the District office for SSC Details Entry.
11) Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed. Eligible Corporate Colleges list should be displayed on or before 28-05-2020.
AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions 2021
How to Apply: Interested AP students can apply through online mode at apepass.cgg.gov.in or Jnanabhumi web portal. Interested TS students can also apply through online mode as per schedule. Students registration under corporate college scheme opening from 18-05-2021 to 30-06-2021 (Not Official)
How to open the Corporate Admissions Online Application Form:
- First visit the ePass website: https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- When you open the epass website, In this website, Search for Corporate Image
- Click on the Image of Corporate Admissions.
- Then Corporate Admissions Online application form will be opened
- In this application form, fill the required information that belongs to you.
Steps to Apply for AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions 2021
- The student has to apply through the online application form is available on the Corporate College Scheme tab.
- Click on “Apply now” and proceed with your SSC Hall ticket Number.
- Fill all the details correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- If the student wants to Edit the application, the student can click on “Edit Application”. You can proceed to edit the application details with the SSC details.OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- A student who have completed his/her Tenth Class in his first attempt from Government schools only are eligible for the scheme.
- Key dates of Online Applying:
- online Application Forms Submission: To be announced
Selection & Counseling of Candidates: (a) The selection and counselling of the candidate shall be done by the district selection committee. (b) In respect of the scheduled areas in the Tribal Districts of Srikakulam. Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari the selection and allotment of the candidates shall be made by the Project Officer, ITDA.
(c) In respect of allocation of seats for PTGs, the PDs and the Tribal Welfare Department Officers were directed by the Tribal Welfare Department to cover the PTGs in the stream of “Scheduled areas” first and after that, allot them to PTGs.
(d) The applications of the candidates shall be scrutinized with reference to the conditions given in the guidelines. (e) All the candidates shall be called upon to attend in person, counselling sessions on the stipulated date with necessary documents and photographs.
f) The dates of the counselling along with the details of the program shall be given wide publicity in the print and electronic media. g) The list of identified colleges with all relevant details shall be displayed at the counselling centres.
(h) The candidates can choose to be admitted in any of the identified colleges across the state. (i) The district-level committee shall provide an option form to the candidates/parents for exercising the choice of the college and location.
j) Against each college, the details of their branches, medium of instruction, courses offered, intake capacity, hostel facility and the academic track record for the last three years shall be furnished by the college management.
(k) A booklet containing the above-mentioned details of the shortlisted colleges shall be provided to the candidates/parents at the time of counselling. (l) The management of the identified colleges shall make a presentation, explaining the salient features of their colleges at the time of counselling of the selected candidates.
Choice of College by the Student:
- The choice of the candidate in respect of college and location shall be obtained from the candidates and their parents in the prescribed option form.
- Allotment of candidates to the reputed junior colleges shall be made subject to availability.
- No changes will be permitted after a student is allotted to a college based on his option.
Short Listed Candidates to be Registered on the E-Pass Website: The concerned welfare departments shall register the selected candidates on the e-Pass website along with the photograph, income certificate and caste certificate which shall be scanned and uploaded for allowing disbursal of PMS claims under the scheme. The photograph may also be taken through the digital camera if available.
The Welfare officer must take adequate care to enter the correct name and location of the college as this would be a basis for sanctioning the RTF and MTF. Entries made once cannot be changed further. The concerned college shall acknowledge the website the date on which a student report to the college.
Performance of the Student to be furnished regularly: (a) All colleges shall furnish online the details of the academic performance of the students from time to time. (b) The details of the attendance of the students shall be furnished monthly (Minimum 75% attendance is needed to be eligible for the scholarship).
Payments under the PMS scheme: The District Social Welfare Officer shall forward the fees for the course not exceeding Rs.35,000/- for entries to be made by the PMU after approval by the Commissioner of Social Welfare, in the ePass website at http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in/.
The payments under the scheme will be remitted online. Colleges due for reimbursement shall prefer a claim. All payments shall be made only after verification of the students in the college that they are present and studying.
The payment for the first year shall be remitted in two instalments during the academic year. However, payments for the second year will be subject to the student passing all subjects in the first year.
The Payment of the tuition fee shall be made to the college and the allowance of Rs. 3000/- shall be made to the student account. Each corporate college identified and student under the scheme shall have a bank account for the amounts payable under the scheme through online remittance.
Drawal and payment of the amounts under the scheme: Since students of a district would be opting to study in different parts of the state, the payment of the PMS bill will be drawn up by the college wise by the Deputy Director of the welfare department concerned district in which the college is located. Since online registration is being done by the district selection committee allocation of the students is automatically assigned based on the allotment particulars.
- The welfare officer concerned must cause to verify that the student allotted to the college has actually joined and undergoing the education.
- He shall also update the date of joining on the website.
- He shall ensure that colleges update the academic performance of each candidate
Post Matric Scholarship holder to be treated on par: All students admitted under the scheme shall be treated on par with the other students. No discrimination, such as segregating such of these students selected under the scheme in a different section from whatsoever shall be indulged into severe action will be initiated on errant colleges, Which shall include the stoppage of the scheme to the college.
Colleges to make available Academic performance of the colleges concerned shall make available the academic performance of the students on a monthly basis by posting the academic performance (marks) on the ePass Website.
Registration of Colleges under the Scheme:
- All colleges selected by the District Selection Committee in accordance with the candidates detailed in (xiii), shall register on the e-Pass website for preferring the PMS claims under the scheme.
- Colleges shall furnish their bank account, branch with code.
- Prefer claims of RTF for the students to the concerned welfare department.
Shortlisting Of Reputed Junior Colleges: The District Selection Committee shall shortlist the reputed junior colleges based on the following criteria which shall be scrupulously and rigorously assessed with a view to shortlisting the best available colleges with the excellent track record of imparting education and successful selection a large number of students in the competitive exams of professional course some of the criteria shall include:
a) Good sufficient residential accommodation with all basic amenities.
b) The college building should be structurally sound and fire safety norms must be followed.
c) Adequate infrastructural facilities for classrooms, dormitory, hostels, indoor & outdoor activities etc.,
d) Consistent academic track record with more than 90% passes with at least 50%, securing first class and distinctions over a period of last years.
e) The consistent high Success rate in admission tests like IIT/ JEE/AIEEE/EAMCET.
f) Experienced faculty and well-equipped lab and library.
g) The CVs of the faculty shall be examined by the committee.
h) The colleges identified need not be within the same district
i) Further, a continuation of college under this scheme shall also depend on the results that such students secure and the feedback from such students.