AP Post Matric Scholarship Registration 2022 link or AP Fee Reimbursement Registration 2022 link would be enabled by the Andhra Pradesh State BC Welfare Department, Minorities Welfare Department, SC Welfare Department and ST Welfare Department on its AP Jnababhumi Post Matric Scholarship website, https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
Government of Andhra Pradesh is sanctioning the Post Matric Scholarships that means Tuition Fee Reimbursement to SC, ST, BC, EBS, Minorities and Physically Challenged Students in the State. For this, Jnanabhumi website has been launched by the AP Government for Scholarship disbursements.
AP Post Matric Scholarship or AP Fee Reimbursement main aim is to provide financial assistance to the Students who belong to the state domicile of Andhra Pradesh. Students who wish to avail of the Andhra Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship must visit the official website and complete the Fresh and Renewal Registration at the Post Matric Scholarship Services web portal.
|Name of the Registration||AP Pre Matric Scholarship Registration|
|Title||Complete the AP Pre Matric Scholarship Registration 2022|
|Subject||Govt of Telangana has enabled the AAP Pre Matric Scholarship Registration 2022 link|
|Application Status||Renewal and Fresh Registration now open|
|Last Date to Apply||See on the web portal|
Post Matric Scholarships or Fee Reimbursement: These are post-matric scholarships which are granted to students by welfare departments of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for enabling the eligible students who have passed 10th class examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies as intermediate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and postgraduate courses, PhD etc.
Post Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Fresh and Renewal Registrations are Opened. Students who are studying in Andhra Pradesh can also complete the Post matric Scholarship For Fresh Registration and Renewal Registration. Students who are studying in other than Andhra Pradesh and Students who are studying in Telangana State are also register through the Other State Scheme Fresh Student Registration link at the Post matric Student Services Web Page.
Post Matric Scholarship for AP TS Students 2021
BIE AP Web Note: All the Principals of the Government / Private Aided / Private Unaided Co-operative / A.P. Residential / Social Welfare Residential / Tribal Welfare Residential I Incentive / A.P. Model Junior Colleges etc., are informed that the students who are in Top 20 percentile in IPE 2021 are provisionally selected for applying for Fresh 2021 “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University students” is available in the official website bie.ap.gov.in -> college login -> MHRD CSSS merit scholarship provisional selection list.
Hence you are requested to give wide publicity in this regard and inform the students to apply for the same in the website scholarships.gov.in. Also, the students who are already selected for CSSS for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 must apply for renewals online in the same website as per the Schedule. Further, All the Principals are informed that the students as an option along with other banks to open an account in the post office for getting scholarship through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Good news for SC, ST, BC, Minority, EBC and disabled students in Telangana. The government hopes to provide quick fee reimbursement and scholarships for those newly admitted students who are already studying for various courses in colleges in 2021-2022.
Scholarships Offered: A post matric scholarship has two components namely reimbursement of tuition fee to the college and maintenance fee to the student.
- RTF: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University or Board. and this is sanctioned twice in a year i.e., September and March of the Academic Year.
- MTF: Maintenance fee means Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates mentioned on the official website.
Eligibility: Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs.2 Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs.1 lakh or below. Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students are not Eligible:
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Colleges Eligible: All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh/Competent Authority and Telangana State/Competent Authority. The list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
A Sequence of related events arranged for Scholarships: (a) Student: Submission of application online within one month from the date of admission. (b) College: The Principal should issue the bonafide certificate on the same day of submission of the application form (hard copy) in the college.
- Physical Verification: Twice in a year
- Within one month of re-opening of the college
- Within one month from the last date of closing of Admissions
Online recommendation within one week after verification.
- Accounts Officer: Bills submission- 16th to 18th of every month.
- D.T.O.: Passing of Bills and sending of cheques to Nodal Banks directly by 25th of every month.
- Nodal Bank: Credit to Accounts- 1st of every month.
- The Total Process should be completed within one month of submission of application.
Process of verification:
The process of verification is essentially meant to check whether the particulars given in the scholarship form are correct as per the documents enclosed. The verification is done in two steps namely college verification and Independent verification.
A. College Verification: In this verification, the college principal has been mandated to verify the documents furnished by each student with the entry made in the application form. Once the verification is completed and all entries are found correct, he would finally sign the same and send it to the department for verification by the verification officer appointed by the District Collector.
B. Verification by the Verification Officer: the verification officer appointed by the District Collector will conduct physical and documentary verification and submit his report either accepting or rejecting the scholarship application.
C. Scrutiny by the Welfare Officer: before each and every application is taken up for sanction it is the responsibility of the welfare officer to satisfy himself of the verification by the college principal and the verification officer and finally sanction the scholarship.
1. Post matric Scholarship Verification Process using with Aadhar
2. Important documents for Renewal or Fresh Fee Reimbursement/Post Matric Scholarship Registration Process
3.Fee-Reimbursement New Guidelines for EAMCET Candidates
4.Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scholarship New Guidelines
A. For Fresh registration of Post-Matric Scholarships for SC, ST, BC & Disable /Minority Students: Registrations would be Opened at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in web portal for AP students.
B. For Renewal of Post-Matric Scholarships for SC, ST, BC & Disable /Minority Students: Registrations would be Opened at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in web portal for AP students.
Appy Online and Scholarship Status:
Candidates can visit the Jnanabhumi website at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in for AP and Click on the scholarship status button given in the middle of the web page. Furnish your application ID and other details are required. Upon furnishing the details you will get a detailed statement showing the different transactions on your application.
Steps to complete the AP Post Matric Scholarship Registration 2022
Andhra Pradesh State BC Welfare Department, Minorities Welfare Department, SC Welfare Department and ST Welfare Department would enable the AP Post matric Scholarship Online Application link on its official websites, https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/. Eligible SC/ST/BC/PWD Students can check details and complete the AP Post Matric Scholarship Registration Process on its Online Application submission web portal. The following steps may be followed while applying for the PMS Scheme:
- Visit the https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ Website
SC/ST/BC/PWD Students who are eligible needs to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Web Portal, https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on the Post Matric Scholarship Link
Once you reach the official website, you can click on the Pre Matric Scholarship Link. Then a new web application would be opened on the home page.
- Click on the Apply Online Link
Once you reach the web application, Click on the Apply Online link at the Post Matric Scholarship Web application.
- Download the J-SAF
Download Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (J-SAF) here or JSAF may also be collected from the college.
- Fill the JSAF Form
Fill-in the JSAF form and submit the signed copy of the same to the College Principal.
- JSAF Verification
College Principal verifies the details filled in the JSAF and submits the same online through Jnanabhumi, at the time of admission. Upon successful completion of the same, the student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his application.
- Access the Application Form
Student visits a Mee Seva Centre, provides his Jnanabhumi application id and Aadhaar number to gain access to his application form online.
- Submit the Application
Student verifies the details, makes modifications if necessary and submits the application by giving his/her biometric authentication.
- By way of registering a renewal application, the College Principal keys-in the student’s admission date of the current year and Hall Ticket/Roll Number of the preceding year’s examination.
- Upon successful completion of the same, the student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his/her renewal application.
- Student views his/her application details and gives his/her biometric authentication at the college
National Scholarship Portal:
Post Matric Scholarships for Minority Students and Disabled Students @ National Scholarship Portal
- Last date for submission of online application: 15-12-2021
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students: 15-12-2021
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities: 15-12-2021
- Applying Link: http://scholarships.gov.in/
A new website with the best features for students’ scholarship application registration. AP Govt has come up with thins inventive thought for students’ facilities. Below you will find the problems that came up with the AP-Epass scholarship web portal. JnanaBhumi is Land of Knowledge for Integrated Delivery of Services relating to Education and Scholarships. JnanaBhumi paving the way for Happiness. JnanaBhumi is an all-encompassing, comprehensive education portal that has been designed to improve the quality of academic delivery and to provide hassle-free services to all the stakeholders. For more information visit: jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Benefits for all:
- 100% Aadhar Linkage
- Elimination of manual processes
- Real-time validation with Mee Seva/SSC/BIE/Aadhar DataBases
- Paperless Transactions
- Timely Payments
- An Integrated Ecosystem Enabler
AP Jnanabhumi Post matric Scholarship Portal: Its name Jnana Bhumi means Wisdom world or place for Knowledge or Land of Knowledge. The government decided to keep that because to provide quality education for youth and students for emphasizing their careers and skills.
Jnanabhumi Aim: To provide the best Education, Knowledge for Below Poverty Students and Backward classes for a bright future. Bring down application and scholarship problems from AP E-Pass. Uses and latest updates in Jnanabhumi Scholarship portal
- Easy application registration procedure, Monthly payment directly to students’ accounts.
- Apply anywhere or any time with the application web portal.
- Online verification and details fetching with ease.
- Dedicated Jnanabhumi helpline number 1100.
- Scholarship application status, Bank payment status, Reimbursement statement.
- Colleges or educational institution uses:
Online registration for colleges
- Updating Student admissions, Attendance for scholarship payment.
- Decisions based on data analytic tools, paperless transactions.
- Quarterly Fees Reimbursement payment.
Universities options in Jnana Bhumi scholarship portal:
- Issuing and monitoring affiliation of colleges, Procuring and organizing administration.
- Document fewer transactions, functions. Easy tracking of processes and applications.
- Decision support systems for various needs. Guidelines for AP Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Application portal for students are above link
Post-Matric Scholarship Application portal
- No need to apply for post-matric scholarship application registration on the AP E-Pass website.
- For scholarship payments students mobile number, Email, Aadhar card details are linked.
- Renewal of post-matric scholarship applications, students need to apply a new form with their bio-metric authentication at the time of admission. They can update their scholarship mobile number, Email id and contact details on this time.
- Students can link their bank account with the scholarship application with a UID aadhar card number.
Fresh AP Jnana Bhumi Post Matric Scholarship Application guide:
- The scholarship application form must be given at the time of admission into colleges.
- Application registration forms are available in all district welfare offices, banks, post offices, etc.
- The online application form can be downloaded from jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Documents required are Aadhar card, previous year study certificate, Income Certificate, Bank passbook with account details photo on the first page. Caste Certificate applied at mee-Seva center, White ration card number, Income certificate number. Mobile number and a proper email address for contact needs.
- The website only will credit automatically monthly payments of scholarships and fee reimbursement money. J SAF JnanaBhumi AP Post Matric scholarships/Fee reimbursement Application form for Fresh, Renewal Registrations… through JnanaBhumi Scholarships(Fee reimbursement) Application Form(J-SAF)
- J SAF JnanaBhumi AP Post Matric scholarships Application form
- JnanaBhumi Scholarships Application Form(J-SAF)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |