AP D Pharmacy Admission 2020 Notification for Two Year Diploma course in D.Pharmacy. Government of AP, Department of Technical Education has published the D.Pharmacy Admission 2020 Notification on 30-10-2020 for admission into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy Course
AP D.Pharmacy Admission 2020 notification. Applications are invited from eligible candidates from the AP State for admission into two year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharmacy) course offered at the institutions under the control of the Department of Technical Education, Govt. of AP.
As per the Govt Of Andhra Pradesh, DTE Diploma in Pharmacy Admission Notification, Applications are invited from eligible candidates from the State of Andhra Pradesh for admission into two years Diploma in Pharmacy offered at Govt./Aided/ Private Unaided Pharmacy Institutions, under the control of Department of Technical Education, A.P., Vijayawada for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
Eligibility: Pass in intermediate (Bi.P.C. or M.P.C.) or 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam of CBSC, ICSE
1) Candidates should be of Indian Nationality and shall either be a Local or Non-Local candidate defined in A.P. Education Institution (Regulation of Admission) Rules, 1974.
2) Intermediate (MPC/BPC), 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam of CBSE, ICSE. (Regular stream only)
3. Qualifications obtained from Open Schools of any State /National Open Schools under sub-regulation (5) of Regulation 5 of Education Regulations, 1991 are eligible for admission to D.Pharm course vide reference no: Ref.No.14-2/2006-PCI-5763-6337, dated 13.6.2007 of the PCI, New Delhi.
As per the PCI, New Delhi circular no. 12-2/2012/PCI/52020, dt: 17-07-2012, Intermediate vocational course in MLT (Medical Lab Technician) & with or without bridge course is not an approved qualification for admission to Diploma course in Pharmacy under regulation 5 of Education Regulations, 1991 framed u/s 10 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
The annual fee payable by the candidate admitted into D.Pharmacy course in Polytechnics/D.Pharmacy Institutions shall be Rs.3,800/- in case of Government and Aided Polytechnics, and Rs.17,000/- in case of Private Un-aided D.Pharmacy Institutions.
However, the fee payable shall be as fixed by the Government, from time to time, and applicable at the time of admission.
NOTE: The Tuition Fee is under revision of the Government and the tuition fee as notified by the Government shall be applicable, as the case may be.
1) The available seats in each Institution shall be distributed equally among MPC and BPC students. If sufficient numbers of candidates are not available in MPC stream, such seats may be filled with BPC stream candidates and vice versa.
2) Admission will be done based on the merit of marks obtained in Optional subjects of MPC or BPC out of 600 in Intermediate examination or its equivalent, as the case may be.
3) In case of candidates, who passed with CBSE, ICSE or other equivalent 10+2 years duration courses, the maximum marks should be raised/reduced to 600 in optional subjects of MPC or BPC and the total marks to 1000 (Languages + Optional) and the marks obtained by the candidates should be calculated for deciding merit. MBPC candidates of CBSE shall be considered for both BPC and MPC streams.
How to Apply:
The candidates may approach the mentioned Help-line centers (HLCs) along with a set of Xerox copies of all certificates for uploading their applications Rs.400/- is to be paid towards the cost of application(on par with the cost of POLYCET application) at HLC.
The HLC officials will verify the certificates, upload the data and issue a print-out of the application. The candidates shall paste the Photograph on the application, affix signature and enclose a Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.400/- for drawn in favour of the “Secretary, SBTET, A.P., Hyderabad” payable at Vijayawada, and while enclosing a set of Xerox copies of relevant certificates, shall submit the same at the Polytechnic/Help-line centers where his/her application is uploaded.
Pl. send the application along with photo copies of certificates to Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training, 5th Floor, ANR TOWERS, JAMMICHETTU ROAD, PRASADMPADU, VIJAYAWADA 521108
Certificates to be enclosed along with Application Form:
i) Marks Memo of the qualifying examination and the Pass Certificate.
ii) Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo).
iii) Study certificate, giving details of study from the first appearance of the qualifying examination or its equivalent for preceding 07 years, i.e., from Intermediate or its equivalent to VI class.
In case of private study (without Institutional Education), a Residence Certificate from M.R.O of the local area, concerned, shall be produced for preceding 07 years of the qualifying examination.
A Residence Certificate either of the parent (excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana) issued by MRO for a period of not less than (10) years residence in Teangana in respect of the candidates claiming Non-Local Status. (preferably from Mee SEVA)
iv) Candidate seeking under SC/ST/BC quota should submit Integrated Community Certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer/ Revenue Divisional Officer, as the case may be, and the certificates are subject to Verification by the Director of S.C Welfare/ Director of BC Welfare Department. (preferably from Mee SEVA)
v) Candidate seeking reservation under Physically Handicapped category shall submit relevant certificate issued by the State and District Medical Boards, constituted by the Government.
vi) Candidates seeking admission under “Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)” category shall submit the following, which are subjected to scrutiny by the Andhra Pradesh/TS Sainik Welfare Board or its nominee, and its decision is final to consider him or her for admission under “CAP” category.
(a) The children of Ex-Servicemen and Servicemen residing in the State of Andhra Pradesh/TS shall submit a residence certificate signed by the M.R.O for a period of not less than 05 years.
(b) The Candidate should submit a certificate of his/her parent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Office/Board with regard to the eligibility to consider him/her under CAP category (Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen) to which the applicant belongs with attested copies of the documentary evidence for claim, viz., discharge certificate, pension payment order etc.
vii) Candidate claiming admission under Sports category shall submit all the relevant Games & Sports participation certificates, which are subject to verification by Sports Authority of TS/Andhra Pradesh (SAAP) or its nominee.
viii) Candidate claiming admission under NCC category shall submit the relevant certificates, which are subject to verification by the Director of NCC, TS., Hyderabad or its nominee.
ix) A copy of the Aadhaar Card.
x) Any other document as deemed necessary by the Help-Line Centre.
xi) The decision of Admission Officer in accepting the application of the candidate is final and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Issue of notification for filing of online applications 29.10.2020
- Commencement of online filing of applications 02.11.2020
- Last date for online applications 15.11.2020
- Generation of merit list & dispatch of rank cards to the candidates 17.11.2020
- Date of issue of notification for admissions/counseling. 18.11.2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details