Govt. of AP, CSE and DEECET Officials issued the AP DEECET 2019 Notification on 05/04/2019 and CSE AP invited the online applications of D.Ed Course Entrance Test through its official website deecetap.cggg.gov.in from 04/04/2019 to 22/04/2019 as per schedule from the Inter passed and eligible candidates who intend to take admission into 2 year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.,) course in Govt. DIETs and Private D.Ed Colleges for 2019-2020.
1. Generation of Hall-tickets: 06-05-2019 to 9-05-2019
2. Issue of Hall-tickets through online : 10-05-2019
3. Date of DEECET – 2019: 15-05-2019 & 16-05-2019
4. Date of announcement of results and ranks :18-05-2019
5. Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT : 20-05-2019
6. First phase of Counselling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter):25-05-2019 to 10-06-2019
7. Second phase of Counselling: 20-06-2019 to 25-06-2019
8. First Instruction day: 01.07.2019
9. Special Counselling: 28-06-2019 & 29-06-2019
DEECET AP 2019 Exam will be conducted on May first week in all 13 Districts of the State by by the CSE, Govt of AP. Interested and eligible candidates were applied for this stream. Online applying process was completed on 22/05/2019. Officials will provide the download link of hall tickets on its web portal. Candidates can download their AP DEECET 2019 Hall Tickets from 10/05/2019.
Help Desk for Hall Tickets of DEECET:
In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the AP DEECET O/o. Director of School Education, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 04 between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days in person only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted, a copy of the printout of the Application form and one photograph (as pasted on the application form).
AP DEECET Hall tickets: 10-05-2019
For any problems in download of hall-tickets call Ph: 040 23120331,23120332 (Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days) Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
AP DEECET 2019 Exam will be conducted through online mode i.e Computer-based entrance exam in June ………………, 2019 and Hall tickets can be downloaded from the deecetap.cgg.gov.in web portal from May 19. AP DEECET Web Portal News “AP DEECET Exam Date new dates: From ……………-06-2019 to ……………..-06-2019”. Instructions to the DEECET AP Candidates:
1. Read all the instructions carefully on Side-I of OMR Answer Sheet before you start answering. Verify in the examination hall, Whether you got the Correct Question Paper Booklet Code as printed in your OMR Answer Sheet.
2. Candidates will be permitted into the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of examination and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination Hall after the commencement of the test.
3. If the photograph is missing on Hall Ticket, please paste your passport size photograph in prescribed area duly attested by any Gazetted Officer, and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator.
AP DEECET Exam: 15, 16-05-2019
4. Using the Whitener/Blade/Eraser or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
5. Hall Ticket must be produced at the Test Centre and also in examination Hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test. OMR Answer Sheet will NOT be valued, if the candidate writes any irrelevant matter, symbols, religious marks, prayers or identification marks on any part of OMR Answer Sheet as it amounts to malpractice. Rough work should not be done on OMR Answer Sheet.
6. Candidate must carry only (i) Writing pad (ii)Blue/Black Ball point pen into the Examination Hall. Use Blue/Black ball point pen only to darken the circle of correct answer in OMR answer sheet. Do not use Pencil to darken the circles in OMR answer sheet.
7. Carrying of Calculators, Log Tables, CELL PHONES, any other electronic gadgets and loose paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
8. Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of test or any act of impersonation, will disqualify the candidate from appearing the test.
9. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the D.Ed College. If any correction is noticed in particulars given in Hall Ticket (except group), the students can write a request letter to the DSE Telangana Officials by enclosing copies of evidence.
10. The Candidates should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. They are allowed to take away the Question Paper Booklet after completion of the exam.
APDEECET Hall tickets:
Steps to download the hall ticket of DEECET 2019
Step 1: Log on to the official website/ Visit the official website i.e. deecetap.cgg.gov.in
Step 2: Search for download hall tickets and click on the link ‘Download hall ticket’
Step 3: Enter the required details like registration number and date of birth or Phone number and DOB or Name and DOB
Step 4: Download and take a print out of the hall ticket
Step 5: Read the instructions carefully given on hall ticket and follow in examination
Step 6: Remember to carry it on DEECET Exam.
AP DEECET Results: 18-05-2019