AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021 download from “apdeecet.apcfss.in””. AP DEECET Hall Tickets & Exam Dates, Govt. of AP, CSE and DEECET Officials issued the AP DEECET 2021 notification on 05/04/2020 and CSE AP invited the online applications of D.El.Ed Course (D.Ed Course) Entrance Test through its official website deecetap.cggg.gov.in.
As per schedule from the Inter passed and eligible candidates who intend to take admission into 2-year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.,) course in Govt. DIETs and Private D.Ed Colleges for 2021-2022.
AP DEECET Hall Tickets & Exam Dates: DEECET AP 2021 Exam will be conducted on May first week in all 13 districts of the State by the CSE, Govt of AP. Interested and eligible candidates were applied for this stream. Online applying process was completed on 22/05/2020. Officials will provide the download link of hall tickets on its web portal. Candidates can download their AP DEECET 2021 Hall Tickets from 10/05/2020.
|Name of the hall ticket||AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021|
|Title||Download AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021|
|Subject||DSE released hall ticket of AP DEECET 2021|
Help Desk for Hall Tickets of DEECET: In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the AP DEECET O/o. Director of School Education, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 04 between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days in person only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, the reference number of the application submitted, a copy of the printout of the Application form and one photograph (as pasted on the application form).
For any problems in download of hall-tickets call Ph: 040 23120331,23120332 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days) Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
Instructions to the DEECET AP Candidates: 1. Read all the instructions carefully on Side-I of OMR Answer Sheet before you start answering. Verify-in the examination hall, Whether you got the Correct Question Paper Booklet Code as printed in your OMR Answer Sheet.
2. Candidates will be permitted into the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of examination and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination Hall after the commencement of the test.
3. If the photograph is missing on Hall Ticket, please paste your passport size photograph in prescribed area duly attested by any Gazetted Officer, and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator. 4. Using the Whitener/Blade/Eraser or any kind of tampering to change the answers on the OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
5. Hall Ticket must be produced at the Test Centre and also in examination Hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test. OMR Answer Sheet will NOT be valued, if the candidate writes any irrelevant matter, symbols, religious marks, prayers or identification marks on any part of OMR Answer Sheet as it amounts to malpractice. Rough work should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet.
6. Candidate must carry only (i) Writing pad (ii)Blue/Black Ballpoint pen into the Examination Hall. Use Blue/Black ballpoint pen only to darken the circle of the correct answer in OMR answer sheet. Do not use Pencil to darken the circles in OMR answer sheet.
7. Carrying of Calculators, Log Tables, CELL PHONES, any other electronic gadgets and loose paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited. 8. Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of test or any act of impersonation will disqualify the candidate from appearing the test.
9. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the D.Ed College. If any correction is noticed in particulars given in Hall Ticket (except group), the students can write a request letter to the DSE Telangana Officials by enclosing copies of evidence. 10. The Candidates should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. They are allowed to take away the Question Paper Booklet after completion of the exam.
- Date Of Examination: 23.06.2020 & 24.06.2020
- Fee Payment: 21.05.2020 to 04.06.2020
- Application Process: 21.05.2020 to 05.06.2020
- Generation of Hall tickets 16.06.2020 to 18.06.2020
- Issue of Hall tickets through online 19.06.2020
- Date of DEECET – 2020 23.06.2020 to 24.06.2020
- Date of announcement of results and ranks 29.06.2020
APDEECET Hall tickets: Steps to download the hall ticket of DEECET 2021
Step 1: Log on to the official website/ Visit the official website i.e. deecetap.cgg.gov.in
Step 2: Search for download hall tickets and click on the link ‘Download hall ticket’
Step 3: Enter the required details like registration number and date of birth or Phone number and DOB or Name and DOB
Step 4: Download and take a print out of the hall ticket
Step 5: Read the instructions carefully given on hall ticket and follow in the examination
Step 6: Remember to carry it on DEECET Exam.