AP DEECET Provisional Admission Letter 2021, Seat Allotment List, Fee Details/ Fee Details-Download Provisional Admission Letter(PAL)/ Seat Allotment List for AP DEECET First Phase Counseling Certificate verification 2020 for Admission into 2 year D.Ed courses for 2021-2022 batch.
AP DEECET 2021 Officials will release the Provisional Allotment Letters after completion of selection of web base college selection and also they will provide the college wise provisional allotment list.
The DEECET 2020 candidates, who were given web options in the Phase I web based counseling stream, they can download your Provisional Allotment Letter from AP DEECET Website and check your name in your college list. They should attend the certificate verification along with required documents.
Here we are provided model Provisional Allotment Letter for Phase I Certificate Verification. Candidates should prepare the required list of documents to be produced at the time of verification of certificates and Check your in you are allotted particular college.
When the Phase I Web counselling and allotment of seats process was completed, The II Phase web options process will be started.So, DEECET Candidates should follow the below instructions for downloading the PAL.
|Name of the result||AP DEECET Provisional Admission Letter 2021|
|Title||Check AP DEECET Provisional Seat Allotment Order 2021|
|Subject||DSE released AP DEECET Provisional Seat Allotment Letter 2021|
AP DEECET Web Options- Web Counselling Schedule:
- Steps to be followed in First phase of Counselling
- Preparation of Seat Matrix (Rank Assignment),
- Submission of web based options by candidates,
- Allotment of seats to candidates
- Issue of provisional letters of admission,
- Verification of certificates at DIETs and
- Issue of Final Admission letter:
AP DEECET 1st, 2nd Phase D.Ed Admissions Counselling:
First Phase AP DEECET Counselling: Note: AP DEECET -2020 1st Phase Counseling (Submission of Web options by candidates) postponed due to get inter marks
1. Rank Assignment: 27.06.2020
2. Download Rank card 28.06.2020
Revised Counselling Dates (Announced on 10-07-2020).
3. Submission of Web options by Candidates: 07-07.-2020 to 11-07.2020
4. Allotment of seats: 12-07-2020 to 15-07-2020
5. Issue of provisional letters of admission: 16-07-2020
6. Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final admission letter: 17-07-2020 to 18-07-2020
7. 1st day of Instruction: 20.07.2020
Second Phase AP DEECET Counselling:
1. Submission of Web options by Candidates: 22-07.2020 to 24-07.2020
2. Allotment of seats: 25-07-2020 to 26-07-2020
3. Issue of provisional letters of admission: 27-07-2020
4. Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final admission letter: 28-07-2020 to 20-07-2020
5. 1st day of Instruction: 31.07.2020
How to download the Provisional Admission Letter:
- First visit the AP DEECET Counselling Website:AP DEECET.APCFSS.IN
- Now search for the Provisional Admission Letter and click on it.
- AP DEECET Provisional Admission Letter downloading web page will be opened.
- In this PAL Web page, Enter your Hall Ticket Number.
- And, Enter your Date of Birth.
- Then Click on GO button.
- After appear the your Seat allotment details.
Step 7: Read the Instructions given on it and Carry it to the further counselling i.e Certificates verification process This time DEECET officials Team has provided a facility to download the Colleges wise Provisional Allotment list of Particular District. So, Candidates can also download the particular college allotted candidates list from the DEECET Website.
Model Provisional Admission Letter
It is hereby informed that Sri / Smt / Kumari / Candidate Name S/o / D/o Father’s Name who has appeared for AP DEETCET 2020 conducted on …-2020 with Hall Ticket Number…………….. has been provisionally selected for Admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) ( TELUGU Medium ) Course for the academic year -2020-18 in D.ED College Name…………….., District Name… in the category of……………..based on the State Rank of……………..secured by her/him in AP DEECET–2020. She/he is requested to attend the session for verification of certificates and payment of fee prescribed at the District Institute of Education and Training, District Name………..(Your allotted College Govt.DIET) on —-/07/-2020 at 10:00 AM along with the documents shown below for issue of Final Admission Letter. Issue of Final Admission Letter is subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned below.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificates Verification
- Pdf of ONLINE application of AP DEECET 2020.
- Rank Card of AP DEECET 2020.
- SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Qualifying examination (Intermediate or equivalent) as submitted in the ONLINE application.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
- Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
- Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota For reservation of BC / SC / ST categories.
- PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH category.
- Special Category certificates issued by concerned authority for candidates claiming admission under quota of reservation for Special Categories
- (CAP, NCC, Sports,).
- Income certificate issued by Tahsildhar after 01.01.-2020 of parent/s of SC & ST candidates whose income is less than Rs.2,00,000 per annum from all sources and Rs.1,00,000 in respect of BC candidates claiming exemption of Tuition fee (Rs.2385.00 in case of Colleges under Governmen Management and Tuition fee Rs.11000.00 in case of Colleges under Private Management for One year).
|Type of Management||Tuition Fee||Special Fee|
|Government||2385/-(For One year)||—|
|Private unaided||11,000/-( For One Year)||1,500/-(One year)|
The students belong to SC/ST/BC/ PHC will be considered for Reimbursement of Tutition Fee (RTF)/ Financial Assistance under (FAST) is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the respective State Governments of Andhra Pradesh. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria. In case found not eligible, the candidates shall pay the difference of fee.
As per Memo.No.286/EC.A2/2014 Higher Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 24-08-2014, All the students who are local as per Presidential order in the state of Andhra Pradesh, whether they are studying in the institutions in Andhra Pradesh or State shall be given fee reimbursement from the Government of Andhra Pradesh as per eligibility criteria of fee reimbursement scheme of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
As per the approved note of Higher Education Department of Government of AP dated 12-08-2014, students may be eligible for financial assistance to the students of AP (Under FAST Scheme) vide G.O.Rt.36, SCD Department dated 30th July 2014, subject to eligibility as per the detailed guidelines to be issued by the Government of Telangana Shortly.