DSE AP has given the AP DEECET 2020 notification and applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into 2 year D..Ed course into Govt. DIETs and Private D.Ed Colleges for 2020-2021. So, Candidates can apply for AP DEECET (DIETCET) 2020 to be held in April 2020.
Applications will be received for Category-A seats (Convenor Quota) only through ‘ONLINE’ AP DEECET(DIETCET) website https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ or www.cse.ap.gov.in.
AP DEECET 2020 Online application process has been started:
The online application process for the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (APDEECET) 2020 has been started.
The candidates can apply online through the official website- apdeecet.apcfss.in on or before My 06, 2020. The last date to pay application fee is May 05. The DEECET entrance examinations will be conducted from May 15 to 16, 2020. The date, time and venue for each candidate will be available on the candidates’ admit cards.
The AP DEECET exams will be held in Telugu, English and Urdu mediums for 100 marks. Candidates will be asked questions on general knowledge, general English, general Urdu/Telugu, mathematics, physical sciences, biological studies and social sciences.
Eligibility criteria for AP DEECET 2020: Educational qualification: The candidates need to hold a 12th pass certificate. The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET 2020 for both A and B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A and B category seats.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on september 1, 2020. There is no upper age limit.
How to apply: The candidates can apply through the official website, apdeecet.apcfss.in on or before May 05, 2020.
Important Dates: /Not Official Dates/
1. Notification for conduct of DEECET 2020: 01-04-2020
2. Payment of application fee through online: 03-04-2020 to 28-04-2020
3. Submission of application through online with payment of fee : 04-04-2020 to 05-05-2020
4. Last date for payment of application fee through online: 05-05-2020
5. Last date of receipt of filled in application through online: 06-05-2020 AP DEECET(DIETCET) User Guide /Procedure For Applying Online:
1. The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the AP DEECET(DIETCET) / DIETCET website https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for AP DEECET(DIETCET).
2.The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for AP DEECET(DIETCET) shall pay a fee of Rs.200.00 through APONLINE or e-Seva from 05.05.2020 to 17.05.2020 for submission of application through Online. At the APONLINE or e-Seva Centres, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e.
- Name of the candidate,
- Date of birth,
- whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and
- cell phone number.
On receipt of fee at APONLINE or e-Seva the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
3. The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.’
4. Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample above. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature.
5. Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
1. Application Fee: The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is Rs. 500/-. Candidates shall pay the fee through Payment Gateway from 04-04-2020 to 05-05-2020 and submit online application at the DEECET website www.cse.ap.gov.in/ https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ from from 04-04-2020 to 06-05-2020
2. Procedure for Applying Online:
i. The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET, 2020.
ii. The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for DEECET shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- through Payment Gateway from 04-04-2020 to 05-05-2020 for submission of application through Online. On receipt of fee at ONLINE the candidate shall be issued a ‘ Journal Number ’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
iii. The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application. Photo Width = 3.5 CM
IV. Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only).
Look for the sample above. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
a) Applications with no photo/ unclear photo/ inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall-Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
b) Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
c) After last date of receipt of applications no complaints (Name, DOB, Community, etc.) shall be entertained under any circumstance
v) Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form a) Go to http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in
b) Click on Application Form.
c) Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
d) Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory)
e) Enter your Journal Number issued by ONLINE, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
f) At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
g) Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
h) Press Upload
i) The application will be opened.
j) When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
k) Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
l) Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and
Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form. m) After filling all the details press the PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you
n) If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.
o) On submission of application form, online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving a reference ID number.
i) On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application to the DEECET office.
ii) In case of any clarifications before, during or after submission of application online the candidates may contact the Help Desk at Telephone Numbers CGG: 040 23120331,23120332 between 10.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m on all working days from …see dates above.
iii) For domain related clarifications contact on. 040 23120331,23120332
iv) After submission of the online application if any corrections are noticed the candidates should make the corrections regarding their particulars i.e Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Gender, etc. in the nominal roll only at the examination center. Complaints relating to photographs will not be entertained.
v) In any case, applications will not be received in any kind of manual form.
Stepwise detailed instructions for filling online application are given in the ‘USER GUIDE’ available on the website http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in. The candidates are informed to upload correct information in the online application. No corrections will be entertained after the submission of online application.
– Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
– It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the DEECET it does not imply that the candidates’ eligibility has been verified. However, qualifying the DEECET would not confer a right on any person for admission. The eligibility shall be, finally, verified by the Convener at the time of counseling for admissions if provisionally selected.
– Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information leads to cancellation of the test result and even prosecution in appropriate cases.
– No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of answer-sheets will be entertained.