AP DEECET Seat Allotment Result 2021: AP DEECET 2020 Phase I Counselling Results and Download the College-wise Final Allotment List from the AP DEECET Admissions counselling web portal. AAP DEECET 2021 candidates who were given web options, they can download the Phase I Counselling Provisional Admission Letter from the official website for Admission Into Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Courses for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
The Andhra Pradesh Commissioner of School Education has released the APDEECET 2021 seat allotment list on its official website. The students who appeared for the APDEECET 2021 examination are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check and download the seat allotment details.
The AP DEECET 2021 exam was conducted on May 15, 2020 and May 16, 2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of AP. The test was conducted through online in spells. The AP DEECET 2021 is conducted for admissions into two-year course in Government District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) and private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions in the State.
The online test is conducted for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE).
|Name of the result||AP DEECET Seat Allotment Result 2021|
|Title||Check AP DEECET Seat Allotment Order 2021|
|Subject||DSE released AP DEECET Seat Allotment Letter 2021|
How to check and download the AP DEECET Seat allotment Result 2021:
- Open the official website – https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/
- On the homepage, you will find links for
- a. Provisional Allotment List (Phase – I)
- b. Download Provisional Admission Letter (Phase – I) : Read Instructions
- Click on the respective link
- Enter your details to check the seat allotment list
Instructions to Candidates: 1. Candidate should without fail attend to the session for Verification of Certificates on the above shown dates. Otherwise this Provisional Admission letter stands cancelled and the vacancies that arise in such cases will be considered for candidates who follow them in the merit list during the second phase of web based selection of colleges for admission. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
2. Issue of this Provisional Admission letter is based on the Particulars of Candidate Submitted by them in their ONLINE application and on the State Rank secured by her / him. Hence, if the candidate fails to produce any of the relevant documents (as listed in the Provisional admission letter) in support of the claim for admission her / his admission stands cancelled.
3. Candidates should pay the Prescribed fee at any of the E-Seva Center for issue of Final Admission letter with which the Candidate can Proceed to the College into which she / he is given admission. Fee once paid will not be remitted back even if the candidate withdraws admission
4. Candidates shall maintain strict discipline During the session for verification of Certificates. Any Candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.
5. If any Candidate who is given Admission During the First Phase of web Based Selection of Colleges wants to shift to any other College based on the Vacancy list after first phase they can apply for the same during the second phase of web based selection of colleges