AP DEECET Seat Allotment Result 2023: AP DEECET 2023 Phase I Counselling Results and Download the College-wise Final Allotment List from the AP DEECET Admissions counselling web portal, https://apdeecet.apcfss.in. AAP DEECET 2023 candidates who were given web options, they can download the Phase I Counselling Provisional Admission Letter from the official website for Admission Into Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Courses for the Academic Year 2023-2023.
The Andhra Pradesh Commissioner of School Education has released the APDEECET 2023 seat allotment list on its official website. The students who appeared for the APDEECET 2023 examination are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check and download the seat allotment details.
The AP DEECET 2023 exam was conducted in all 13 Districts of the state of AP on the notified date. The test was conducted through online in spells. The AP DEECET 2023 is conducted for admissions into two-year course in Government District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) and private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions in the State.
|Name of the result||AP DEECET Seat Allotment Result 2023|
|Title||Check AP DEECET Seat Allotment Order 2023|
|Subject||DSE released AP DEECET Seat Allotment Letter 2023|
The online test is conducted for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE).
2nd Phase AP DEECET Counselling Schedule
- Submission Of Web Options By Candidates: 26.10.2022 To 30.10.2022
- Allotment Of Seats: 31.10.2022 To 03.11.2022
- Issue Of Provisional Letters Of Admission 04.11.2022
- Verifications Of Certificates By The Principal Govt. Diets In The State And Issue Of Final Admission Letters: 05.11.2022 To 09.11.2022
- 1st Day Of Instruction: 20.11.2022
How to check the AP DEECET Seat allotment Result 2023?
AP DEECET Counselling is being conducted by Andhra Pradesh Directorate of School Education. So, AP DSE would release AP DEECET Seat Allotment Result on its official website, https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/. Candidates who have exercised their web options can check the seat allotment on the official website. AP DEECET Counselling is being held for admissions to D.El.Ed course. Candidates would need their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to check the result. They can also refer to the step-by-step process shared here on how to download allotment order.
- Visit the https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ Website
Candidates who have given web options can visit the official website of DEECET AP, https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on the Candidate Login Link
Once you reach the official website, candidates can click on the Candidate Login link on the home page. It will be redirected to a new web page.
- Enter Login Details
Enter your DEECET Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to login on the candidates login web page.
- Click on the Login Button
After entering your details on the login page, click on the Login Button, your AP DEECET Seat Allotment result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the Allotment Order
Download and print a copy of the allotment order for future references. Candidates should report to the Allotted College on or before deadline
Instructions to Candidates: 1. Candidate should without fail attend to the session for Verification of Certificates on the above shown dates. Otherwise this Provisional Admission letter stands cancelled and the vacancies that arise in such cases will be considered for candidates who follow them in the merit list during the second phase of web based selection of colleges for admission. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
2. Issue of this Provisional Admission letter is based on the Particulars of Candidate Submitted by them in their ONLINE application and on the State Rank secured by her / him. Hence, if the candidate fails to produce any of the relevant documents (as listed in the Provisional admission letter) in support of the claim for admission her / his admission stands cancelled.
3. Candidates should pay the Prescribed fee at any of the E-Seva Center for issue of Final Admission letter with which the Candidate can Proceed to the College into which she / he is given admission. Fee once paid will not be remitted back even if the candidate withdraws admission
4. Candidates shall maintain strict discipline During the session for verification of Certificates. Any Candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.
5. If any Candidate who is given Admission During the First Phase of web Based Selection of Colleges wants to shift to any other College based on the Vacancy list after first phase they can apply for the same during the second phase of web based selection of colleges. – AP DEECET Counselling Info
|SUBMISSION OF WEB OPTIONS BY CANDIDATES||09.08.2022 TO 14.08.2022|
|ALLOTMENT OF SEATS||16.08.2022 TO 18.08.2022|
|ISSUE OF PROVISIONAL LETTERS OF ADMISSION||19.08.2022|
|VERIFICATIONS OF CERTIFICATES BY THE PRINCIPAL GOVT. DIETS IN THE STATE AND ISSUE OF FINAL ADMISSION LETTERS||20.08.2022 TO 22.08.2022|
|1ST DAY OF INSTRUCTION||31.08.2022|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |