Deputy Tahsildar New Job Chart in AP GO.20: Govt of Andhra Pradesh, Revenue Department – New Job Chart of the post of Deputy Tahsildar, which has become Gazetted Post recently, in addition to the existing Job chart – Orders – Issued.
GO.MS.No.20;Dated: 21-01-2016-Reference: 1. G.O.Ms.No. 463, Revenue(Ser.II) Dept., dated: 07-12-2015. 2. From the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Hyderabad, Lr.No. Ser.II(1)/233/2010, dated: 11-12-2015.
In the circumstances stated by the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in his letter 2nd read above, the Government after careful examination of the matter hereby assign the following powers and duties of Tahsildars to Deputy Tahsildars in supersession of the orders issued in the reference first read above.
- Exercise of general control and supervision over the Mandal Revenue Inspectors, Village Revenue Officers and Village Revenue Assistants and other subordinate special staff working at Mandal level.
- Review fortnightly tour diaries of Mandal Revenue Inspectors and Additional Revenue Inspectors.
- Conducting of general enquires coming within the purview of Tahsildar.
- Protocol duties.
- Inspection of trees standing on Government poromboke land and prevent illicit felling of trees.
- Inspection of quarries and prevent illicit quarrying.
- Conducting of Azmoish
- Inspection of Survey marks.
- Inspection of village chavidies, assignment cases, alienation cases, Lease cases, Encroachment cases, Waste Lands ( Assessed or Un-assessed)
- Checking of village cash accounts and other important accounts maintained at village level.
- Fixing of kist centres / collection centres during kist season for collection of water tax.
- Collection of land Revenue, loans, non agricultural assessment/one time conversion tax and all other miscellaneous dues to Government if any.
- Collection of dues pertaining to other department referred to Revenue Department for collection under Revenue Recovery Act.
- Scrutiny and approval of accounts prepared by the Village Revenue Officers, Revenue
Inspectors for Jamabandhi.
- Verification of Births and deaths at Gram Panchayat level.
- Inspection of fair price shops and Rice Mills as per rules.
- Attending to the work relating to agricultural census/ live stock census.
- Identification of differently capabled ( Physically challenged) persons for grant of benefits.
- Identification of beneficiaries under various development programmes.
- Duties under Girl Child Protection and Family Welfare.
- Identification and supervision of Housing and Indira Aawas Yojana (IAY) Schemes.
- Conduct of enquiries under A.P. Land licensed Cultivators Act, 2011 and issue Loan
- Monitoring of Mee-Seva applications.
- Issue of income certificates as per Government guidelines.
The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.