AP EAPCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2022 or AP EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2022 has been released by the APSCHE for Counselling Fee Payment and Registration, Slot Booking, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment. For more details available on https://sche.ap.gov.in
Every year After announcement of results along with rank cards, JNTU Kakinada will publish the AP EAPCET Web Counselling Schedule for Slot Booking, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment under under BiPC Stream. BiPC Stream AP EAPCET Web Counselling Schedule 2022 notification would be released very soon.
The Counselling notification released for conduct of AP EAPCET Counselling Processing Fee payment, Slot booking, Certificates verification, Web Options Entry and Seat allotment results. APSCHE would release AP EAPCET 2022 BiPC Stream admission counselling notification on its separate web based admission counselling portal.
Candidates should participate step by step in web counselling process of AP EAPCET. Candidates may follow the BiPC Stream web counselling stages which were mentioned below. And also remember the Slot booking dates, Certificates Verification dates, Web option entry dates and Seat allotment result dates for successful participation in Admission counselling.
The Qualified candidates of AP EAPCET 2022 BiPC Stream who are desirous of seeking admission into B.Pharmacy, Pharma-D and Bio-Technology Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verification. For complete details and schedule, refer to the detailed notification placed on the website.
AP EAPCET Web Counselling 2022 Details (BiPC Stream)
|Web Counselling||AP EAPCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling 2022|
|Conducting University Name||JNTU Kakinada|
|Title||AP EAPCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling 2022 Notification|
|Subject||JNTU K has released Web Counselling Schedule notification for AP EAPCET BiPC Stream Admissions 2022|
|Web Counselling frequency||Once|
|Counselling Stream||BiPC Stream|
|Counselling Dates||27-01-2022 to 06-02-2022|
|Full-Form||AP Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test Web Counselling 2022|
|Name Of The Department||Technical Education Department|
|Admission||Admissions into Pharmacy Courses 2022|
|BiPC Counselling Portal||https://eapcet-sche.aptonline.in/EAPCETAGR/|
AP EAPCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Dates:
AP EAPCET BiPC Stream Admissions process will be started soon. In this process, AP EAPCET Bi.P.C Stream Web Counselling Dates are announced for Conducting the Certificate Verification, Web Options Entry, Allotment of Seats. Decentralized Web Counselling Schedule for OC/BC/SC ST/Minority). AP EAPCET Bi.P.C stream Web Counselling dates for First Phase: 23 to 31-12-2021 and Final Phase from 27-01-2022 to 06-02-2022
Final Phase AP EAPCET Admission Counselling Schedule
- Date of issue of Notification : 27.01.2022
- Date of publication on news papers : 28.01.2022
- Commencement of Payment of Processing Fee cum registration online : From 31.01.2022 to 01.02.2022
- Commencement of Verification of Certificates at HLCs Online : From 31.01.2022 to 02.02.2022
- Option Entry : From 31.01.2022 to 02.02.2022
- Change of options 03-02-2022
- Allotment of Seats 06.02.2022
- Self Reporting ,Reporting at college and Commencement of classwork From 07.02.2022 to 10.02.2022
|First phase BiPC Counselling Event||Date|
|Last date to register||December 25, 2021|
|Verification of uploaded certificates||December 27 to 29, 2021|
|Option Entry||December 28 to 30, 2021|
|Change of options||December 31, 2021|
|Seat Allotment result||January 3, 2022|
Web Counselling Information: Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on the website: https://apeapcetb.nic.in
The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government of AP. For the details of the colleges i.e intake, tuition fee and other information visit https://apeapcetb.nic.in.
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in APEAPCET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Intermediate Marks.
AP EAPCET Web Counselling Process for BiPC Stream
Steps to be followed in AP EAPCET Web Counselling:
- Step 1: Pay Processing Fee on Online
- Step 2: Slot Booking for Verification of Certificates
- Step 3: Attend the Certificates Verification at HLCs
- Step 4: Candidates Registration
- Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
Stage 1: Counselling Process Fee Payment
Qualified and eligible candidates of AP EAPCET (BiPC Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-21 on payment of processing fee.
The candidates who have qualified for AP EAPCET (BiPC Stream) need to pay a processing fee to participate in the web counseling for the seat allocation.
How to Pay Processing Fee to be Paid?
The Processing fee to be Paid at the Time of Slot Booking for Web Counselling Process: Rs.1200/- for OC/BC and Rs.600/- for SC/ST. Processing fees can be paid online by the candidate using a credit card or debit card or net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link in the website.
Online Payment of Processing Fee for Web Counseling. Candidate has to pay Processing Fee and Book the Slot before attending for Certificate Verification as per Schedule
- Visit https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx and
- Click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APEAPCET Hall Ticket number, Rank, Registration No, Date of Birth and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to a payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e., credit card or debit card or net banking and credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on the print button and take a print out and produce it at the time of verification of certificates.
The candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when a candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e., the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she certificate verification. In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
Fee Payment: Pay the processing fee: Dates to be notified
How to Apply for AP EAMCET BiPC Counselling?
- Candidates must visit the official website of EAPCET BiPC, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- On the Homepage, click on ‘Candidate Registration.’
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given here to register for AP EAMCET BiPC Counselling 2022.
- Enter your EAPCET hall ticket number and date of birth to login.
- Start filling the application form and upload the necessary certificates.
- Click on submit and remember to download and print a copy of the application form.
Stage 2: Verification of Certificates
The qualified candidates of A.P EAPCET (Bi.P.C Stream) are informed to attend certificate verification in any one the Help Line Centers (HLCs) mentioned in the Annexure and as per the schedule is given under to take admission in to B.Pharmacy , Pharma-D and Bio-Technology Courses.
The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information are placed on the Website: https://apeapcetb.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise: Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise
And attend for Certificate Verification accordingly and placed on website:https://apeapcetb.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
OC/BC/SC/Minority categories: Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/BC/SC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres.
ST Category: However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with in Annexure-II. ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with only, as per Annexure-II.
Others: PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
The List of Help Line Centers, Distribution of ranks HLCs wise i.e., Annexure-I & II will be placed on the website.
Certificates to be produced by all candidates:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- APEAPCET 2022 Rank Card.
- APEAPCET 2022 Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate
- SSC or it’s equivalent Marks memo.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate OR White ration card issued by the competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/SC/ST).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
- Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Servicemen) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh is only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports– Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
NOTE: Original Certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission. It is informed that the other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
Stage 3: Web Option Entry
Eligible Candidates of AP EAPCET (Bi.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID No. for the seats available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have attended the Certificates Verification as per the schedule
- Who have booked the Slot
- Who have paid the Fee.
- Who have Registered on Online.
- Who have Secured Rank in AP EAPCET Bi.P.C Stream
The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during the first and second phases should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options on the same day as per the Ranks mentioned below.
Web Options Entry Schedule: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the schedule for web options entry for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAPCET) 2022. The notification about the same was released on the official website of the exam – apeapcetb.nic.in.
2nd Phase Web Option Entry: Qualified and eligible Candidates of AP EAPCET who have participated in First phase verification of certificates are informed to exercise their options using their password, Login Id for fresh seats.
Candidates whose certificates got verified online or through Helpline Centers are informed that the web options entry will commence from notified date and Candidates can exercise options as per their ranks called
And consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment, additional seats available in new colleges/courses if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule.
Who can exercise Web options in Next Phase?
- A candidate who has secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who has reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment?
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
Stage 4: AP EAPCET BiPC Stream Seat allotment:
Seat Allotments: Seat Allotments will be placed on the website. For vacancies and other details please visit: https://apeapcetb.nic.in
Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College-wise will be made available on the website https://apeapcetb.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of AP from time to time. https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx
AP EAPCET Bi.P.C stream Web Options, Certificates verification Schedule: