TS EAMCET seat allotment result 2020 to be declared on July 10th, download Seat allotment order from tseamcet.nic.in: TS EAMCET 2020 College wise Seat allotment released to be released soon on tseamcet.nic.in and Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’. TS EAMCET 2020 College Wise Allotment Results/Provisional Allotment List: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TS SCHE) has to be released the college-wise Seat allotment details for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2020. Candidates who have appeared for and cleared the exam can check their results on the official website of the Council.
TS EAMCET 2020 College wise Seat Allotments:
The TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) released the round 2 allotment list of Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) online. This is the second and final allotment for the present year session of TS EAMCET 2020. The first round allotment was declared on July 10, 2020. The seat allotment list will have the name of the candidate, details about the tuition fee and institute allotted to an individual. this is the 2nd and final phase of counselling for the Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. The students who are allotted seat in this round need to proceed to the next stage of counselling and pay the tuition fee.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats as per their choices must carry all the necessary documents for the document verification process to the allotted colleges. Follow these steps to view the TS EAMCET allotment result:
- Please visit the TSCHE website – tseamcet.nic.in
- Tap on the tab ‘Candidates Login Section.’
- Enter your login credentials like your ID, hall ticket number, password, date of birth, and the CAPTCHA displayed below
- You will see the allotment list displayed on the screen Advertise With Us
- For future reference download the allotment list or take a screenshot and printout
Important dates to be remembered for the procedure:
1. By 25 July the online registration and procedure for the choice filling were supposed to be completed.
2. On 26 July the certificate verification process was completed for candidates who booked their slot for the 2nd phase.
3. 27 June was the last date for the verification process and to freeze choice filling option.
4. By 29 to 31 July candidates need to complete payment who were allotted seats in the provisional allotment.
5. By 31 July candidates need to report to the allotted colleges who have been allotted seats. TS EAMCET is conducted for the admission to the B.E /BTech / Pharmacy Courses in University and Private Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges in the state of Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2020 College wise Seat Allotments
(Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’.)
Who can Apply for TS EAMCET MPC Stream Engineering, Pharmacy Admissions:
Candidates who had qualified in TS EAMCET 2020 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
The seat allotment for the students who participated in the first phase of web counselling process for the admission into engineering courses has been done on July 10. The seat allotment list of the candidates has been made available at tseamcet nic in. Around 64,709 seats are available under convenor quota in 183 engineering colleges across the state this year. Of the total, 3,071 seats are up for grabs in 14 universities and its constituent colleges. While the candidates who were allotted seats have to pay tuition fee and self-report through the website from July 10 to July 15. It should be notified that failing to self-report through the website will eventually lead to losing the seat.
FInal Phase TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule
- Steps to be followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking
- Attend Certificate Verification
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry (Web Options)
- Print List of Saved Options
#Final Phase – TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in earlier phases): ..24, 25-07-2020
2. Certificate Verification (those who are not verified in earlier phases from Rank 1 to Last): 26-07-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification:
EXERCISING OPTIONS WILL COMMENCE FROM 24 to 27/07/2020*
4. Freezing of options: 28-07-2020
5. Allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in: 29-07-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website: 29 to 31-07-2020
7 Reporting at allotted college: 30, 31-07-2020
#First Phase – TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in earlier phases): ..24-06-2020 to 01-07-2020
2. Certificate Verification (those who are not verified in earlier phases from Rank 1 to Last):27-06-2020 to 03-07-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification:
EXERCISING OPTIONS WILL COMMENCE FROM 06/07/2020 to 08/07/2020**
4. Freezing of options: 08-07-2020
5. Allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in: 09-07-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website: 09 to 12-07-2020
7 Reporting at allotted college: 12-07-2020
Final Phase Seats Allotment on 29-07-2020
First Phase Seats Allotment on 10-07-2020
TSCHE has to be announced the seat allotment result of TS EAMCET 2020 on the official website: tseamcet.nic.in. Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
READ | AP EAMCET 2020 College wise Seat allotment
- Download Seat Allotment Order:
- Steps to check the college-wise allotment for TS EAMCET 2020:
- TS EAMCET 2020 seat allotment result 2020, here’s how to check:
- Visit the official website – tseamcet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the EAMCET allotment 2020 link
- Enter your ROC form number, hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
- Your allotment result will be displayed
- TS EAMCET 2020 College wise Seat allotment released at tseamcet.nic.in:
- TS EAMCET 2020 College wise Seat allotment
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
1. The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 10-07-2020 and will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in .
2. For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcet.nic.in .
3. Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) with in the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
4. The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
5. The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he / she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
6. If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
7. Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
8. If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
25% before final phase and 100% after final phase in respect of University Colleges.
10% before final phase, 50% after final phase and 100% after internal sliding in respect of Private unaided colleges.