AP ECET 2020 College wise Seat allotment results to be released at apecet.nic.in. Candidates who were participated in web counselling stream they can check details download the AP ECET seat allotment result from the official website apecet.nic.in.
Allocation of seats to 19,245 Students in AP ECET Web Counselling: Seats were allocated as part of the second phase of AP ECET-2020 Counseling.
Web Counseling was held from the 21st to the 26th of November month. While 30,662 people qualified for the ECET, 1,713 registered for the second phase of counseling. 2,572 students were attended the certification verification. A total of 10,787 students were given web options.
Of those who got seats in the first phase 2,342 took part in the second phase sliding. A total of 4,636 seats were allocated in the second phase.
2nd Phase AP ECET Web Counselling – Convener announced the schedule for the second phase of AP ECET Counseling, which will be conducted for the second year admissions in Engineering and B Pharmacy. Payment of processing fees till November 28, Verification of certificates at the help centers as well as the opportunity to choose courses and colleges. Seats will be allocated on November 30.
AP ECET 2020 College Wise Allotment Results/Provisional Allotment List for admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges.
The AP State Council of Higher Education (AP SCHE) will release the college-wise Seat allotment details for AP ECET 2020. Candidates who have appeared for and cleared the exam can check their results on the official website of the Council.
AP ECET Exam Important Dates
- Application Process: 05-03-2020 to 15-06-2020.
- Downloading of Hall-tickets : 07-09-2020
- Date of AP ECET 2020 Examination: 14-09-2020
- Declaration of Preliminary Key 15-09-2020
- AP ECET Result: 28-10-2020
Second Phase AP ECET Web Counselling Schedule
- Online Counselling Processing Fee Payment: 26-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- Verification: 26-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- Web Option Entry: 26-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- Options will be frozen: 28-11-2020
- Allotments will be placed in the Website:https://apecet.nic.in on 10-12-2020
AP ECET Web Counselling Schedule
- Online Counselling Processing Fee Payment: 04-11-2020
- Verification: 05 to 11-11-2020
- Web Option Entry: 06 to 11-11-2020
- Options will be frozen: 11-11-2020
- Allotments will be placed in the Website:https://apecet.nic.in on 13.11.2020
JNTUA has issued the AP ECET 2020 notification on 02nd February 2020 and the University invited online applications from the eligible candidates through online mode at its web portal apecet.org.
Students who were applied for this stream, they appeared the engineering common entrance test 2020 which was conducted on 14-09-2020 by 10 AM to 1 PM.
The results of entrance test were released on 28-10-2020 and appeared Candidates have checked their results from ap ecet web portal apecet.nic.in. The Qualified candidates of APECET-2020 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) were exercised their web options from 06 to 08-11-2020.
ADMISSIONS INTO ENGINEERING & PHARMACY (APECET 2020): APSCHE will announce the seat allotment result of AP ECET 2020 on the official website – apecet.nic.in.
Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
Download AP ECET Allotment Order:
- AP ECET 2020 seat allotment result 2020, here’s how to check:
- Visit the official website – apecet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ECET allotment 2020 link
- Enter your ROC form number, hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
- Your allotment result will be displayed (not official dates)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details