AP ECET Web Option Entry 2023, How To Fill Web Options at ecet-sche.aptonline.in. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has commenced the web options entry for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test, AP ECET counselling 2023.
Registered candidates can fill in the choice of college and course on the AP ECET Counselling official website sche.ap.gov.in.
Candidates will be required to key in their AP ECET hall ticket number and date of birth to access the admission portal. AP ECET web option entry window will be closed on November 24.
Candidates must note that if any candidate clicks on the freeze button, exercised options will not be given for any changes or modifications. For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are instructed to approach nearest Help Line centre with valid proof. Candidates must go through the official link shared above to get more updates on AP ECET Web Options 2023.
|Name Of The Option Entry||AP ECET Option Entry 2023|
|Title||AP ECET Web Option Entry 2023|
|Subject||JNTUA has started AP ECET Web Option Entry 2023|
|Option Entry dates||14-07-2023 to 22-07-2023|
|Admission Counselling Website||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx|
- Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has activated the link for AP ECET Web Options 2023 entry.
- The last date to fill choices of colleges and institutes is November 24.
- The seat allotment result would be declared on November 28 on ecet-sche.aptonline.in.
- The seats allotment would be based on the merit list, available seats, and choices filled during the AP ECET Web Options 2023 process.
All the candidates are instructed to check the details in “Print Your Application Form” link before proceeding for option entry.
If changes are required attend at selected HLCs to make changes then proceed for option entry. If no changes are required, they can directly proceed for option entry by clicking “Web Option” link. Once the options are exercised, data can’t be modified.
How to fill AP ECET Web Options?
- Go to the official website, sche.aptonline.in/ECET
- On the appeared homepage, click on the ‘Web options’ link under forms section
- A new login page will open
- Key in AP ECET hall ticket number and date of birth
- Click on submit
- AP ECET web option form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the college and course choices and submit
- Save options for future reference
Filled options will be allowed to be changed or edited till November 25 and after the said date, no requests in this regard will be entertained. Candidates will be allotted seats as per the filled choices and the availability.