AP ECET hall tickets 2020 and Entrance Exam date are released on its official website. Candidates who were applied for the APECET Exam stream they can check details and download their hall tickets from the official website by log in your details.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test APECET 2020 will be conducted by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for Diploma Holders of Engineering Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics) for admission through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E./ B.Tech./ B. Pharmacy Programmes offered in Universities, AICTE/PCI approved Institutions in A.P. for the academic year 2020-2021.
Latest Update: Special Entrance Examinations Officer, said that the AP ECET Hall tickets for Engineering course admissions are available on the website. The ECET will be held on the 14th of September. Students are required to download the hall ticket along with the Covid-19 Self Declaration Certificate and fill in the details and submit.
AP ECET Exam Date announced. AP ECET 2020 would be held on September 14.
AP ECET exam will be conducted on September 14, 2020. According to the schedule available on the official website, the AP ECET hall ticket has been released on its official website today i.e., August 7.
Candidates can obtain the same from the official website of AP ECET – sche.ap.gov.in. It should be noted that no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without presenting AP ECET hall ticket.
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Admit Card||AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||AP SCHE|
|Title||Download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Subject||AP SCHE would release Hall Ticket for AP ECET 2020|
|Admit Card frequency||Once|
|Admit Card Level||Sate Level|
|Abbreviation||AP ECET Hall Ticket|
|Full-Form||AP Engineering Common Entrance Test Hall TIcket|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Exam Date||15th September|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet: 07.09.2020 (onwards)
- Date of AP ECET – 2020 Examination: September 14
- Time of Examination: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key: To be announced
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: To be announced
- Declaration of Final Key:
- Declaration of Results:
- Rank Cards Downloading:
AP ECET 2020 Exam Date: 14th September 2020
- 14th September 2020 FN Session(09.00 AM to 12.00 PM)
- Agricultural Engineering
- Ceramic Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- 14th September 2020 AN Session (03.00 PM To 06.00 PM)
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Qualifying marks in AP ECET 2020
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET 2020 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APECET (Diploma Holders and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders)-2020 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
APECET officials invited the online applications from the eligible candidates through online mode for admission into B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharm Courses for 2020. The Hall tickets for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) will now be released on 07.09.2020 on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in.
Exam pattern: The question paper of AP ECET 2020 will consist of 200 objective-type questions. The candidates will be required to score at least 25 per cent aggregate marks in four subjects (three subjects for B Sc Mathematics) in order to secure rank.
Who conducts AP ECET?: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has entrusted the task of conducting the prestigious entrance examination of the state “AP EMCET” to JNTUK for the first time after the reorganization of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The APSCHE has instilled confidence and faith in JNTUK for the smooth conduct of the AP EMCET for two times (2015 & 2016) in offline mode and two times (2017 & 2018) in online mode in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The Hall tickets for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test AP ECET 2020 are released i.e 07.09.2020. Candidates who have registered for the exam can download the Hall tickets from the official website.
The examination will be held on The New Exam Dates will be announced soon from 10 am to 1 pm. Candidates awaiting for the Hall tickets to be released must wait for the official update. The computer-based test will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Ananthapuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Candidates can download the AP ECET 2020 Hall tickets at the official website of APSCHE at sche.ap.gov.in. *Date of Entrance Test: September 14 by 10.00 A.M – 01.00 P.M, *Download APEECET Hall tickets from September 07
How to download AP ECET Hall tickets 2020
- Go to the official website: at sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link, ‘AP ECET 2020’
- Click on the AP ECET 2020 Hall tickets link
- Enter the necessary details/ Submit whatever details asked
- After submitting the details
- Take a printout for future use(Get the Hall tickets) The AP ECET exam is scheduled to be held on 30 April.
Alternatively, candidates can directly go to sche.ap.gov.in/ECET/. Downloading of AP ECET 2020 Hall-tickets from the website from September 07.
AP ECET Exam Paper pattern:
The exam will consist of 200 objective questions based on the following topics:
Mathematics: 50 marks
Physics: 25 marks
Chemistry: 25 marks
Engineering (Civil/Electirical/Mechanical/Electronics and Communications/computer science/chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electornics and Instrumentation/Ceramic technology/Bio technology as the case may be): 100 marks
Pharmaceutics: 50 marks
Pharmaceutical Chemistry: 50 marks
Pharmacognosy: 50 marks
Pharmacology: 50 marks
BSc (Mathematics) stream:
Mathematics: 100 marks
Analytical Ability: 50 marks
Communicative English: 50 marks
For more details, candidates can visit the official website.
Recently AP EAMCET 2020 Hall tickets have been released, as well.
The exam will be attempted by those candidates who have a Diploma in Engineering. Qualifying the examination will grant admission through lateral entry at the 2nd-year level into the academic year 2020-2021. AP ECET 2020, APECET 2020 admit card, APECET admit card 2020, Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test, AP ECET 2020, AP ECET admit card, AP ECET admit card 2020.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. The candidates can use either Blue ink Ballpoint pen or Black ink Ballpoint pen in the Examination. But the entire Examination must be written either in Black ink or Blue ink. Using both Black and Blue in the Examination is not permitted.
2. Candidates will not be admitted to the examination after 10.00 A.M. and not permitted to leave the hall before 01.00 P.M.
3. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Booklet of the branch for which they are eligible for admission (for FDH candidates only).
4. The Question Booklet code, Hall Ticket No. and other details must be entered correctly and properly on the OMR Answer Sheet, in the Test. Otherwise ranks declared, if any, will be cancelled subsequently in such cases.
5. Candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet after the test. They can take away the Question Paper booklet.
6. The question paper will be in English only.
7. Any malpractice case will be dealt with as per rules of CETs in force.
8. The OMR Answer Scripts of APECET -2020 will be preserved for six months from the date of publication of results after which time they shall be disposed of.
9. In any litigation concerning APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2020, the parties to be impleaded are Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad and Convener, APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020.
10. Any litigation concerning APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2020 shall be within the jurisdiction of the High Court A.P., Hyderabad only.
AP ECET applied candidates can download their hall tickets from the AP ECET Web portal.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details