Transfer and Postings of AP Employees, Guidelines/ Instructions, Employees Online Transfers Application Form, Govt of AP, GO.No.105,Dt:15-06-2016: Public Services – Human Resources – Transfers and Postings of Employees – Online Employee Transfer System – Guidelines / Instructions–Issued. Reference: 1. G.O. Ms. No. 102 Finance (HR I) Department dated 10.06.2016.
Orders: In the reference read above the Government has issued orders for relaxation of the ban on transfers for the period to 10th June to 20th June 2016 and issued guidelines for the transfer of employees. As per the orders, the transfers should be undertaken in a transparent process using IT applications. Accordingly, the Government has developed an ‘Online Employees Transfer System’ (OETS) application to be used by the individual employees/DDO/Establishment Officers and the competent authorities concerned and instruct that all the transfers may be done through this system.
2. Necessary instructions for the use of ‘Online Employees Transfer System’ are appended in the Annexure to this order.
- All the transfers have to be done through ‘Online Employee Transfer System’ developed by the ITE & C Department using url: http://transfers.ap.gov.in
- The employees seeking transfer shall log in and fill the details including their options and preferences.
- The software has three logins. One for the employee, one for DDO/Establishment Section officer and one for the Competent Authority.
- The employee has to enter his/her employee code, date of birth and mobile number.
- One time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number entered. This OTP has to be entered by the employee to login into the system.
- After login, he/she will have to do the following
- Enter fields such as date of joining service, date of joining in the present location, marital status etc.
- Upload his/her duly signed self-appraisal document in scanned pdf format.
- Select whether he/she is seeking consideration under para 3.(iv) of G.O. 102.
- Give his/her options/preferences.
- There are certain mandatory fields which have to be filled.
- After all the mandatory fields are filled, he will get a message saying that the report has been uploaded.
DDO/Establishment Section Login
- The opening page of the software has DDO login.
- The process of login is the same as employee login.
- Once he/she logs in, the DDO gets all the details of employees who have logged in under the competent authority. The software recognizes this based on employee code.
- The DDO has to fill up correct details of the employee based on information available with him.
- The DDO has also to enter the details of all employees who are eligible for transfer even if the concerned employee has not himself/herself entered data in the software.
- Competent Authority (CA) has to log in the same manner as above.
- CA gets all the details of the employee as entered by the employee as well as by the DDO.
- The CA has to do performance appraisal of each employee.
- The CA has to give his decision.
- Orders will be generated automatically by the software.
- AP Employees Online Transfers Application Guidelines-Instructions